Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 344 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,675 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hey guys, free'd some cash and finally would love to go for a matching DT Set , so if anybody has or knows one on the market please let me know!
    There is a set on ebay. It's priced pretty high, but there is a best offer option. It was mentioned and posted last night in the forum for the intriguing dark tower Stephen King auctions or sales.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Hey guys, free'd some cash and finally would love to go for a matching DT Set , so if anybody has or knows one on the market please let me know!
    There is a set on ebay. It's priced pretty high, but there is a best offer option. It was mentioned and posted last night in the forum for the intriguing dark tower Stephen King auctions or sales.

yes seen that , but thanks!
    Still I am not going to make an offer on that, waste of time , the seller obviously overrates his treasure a "little" ;D

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neo_trinity View Post
    A matching set #331 is currently for sale on eBay. The set is $30,000 and they do ship international.

A matching set #78 is currently for sale on Abebooks. The set is $25,000 and they also ship international.

A matching set #433 is currently for sale on Abebooks. The set is $21,500 and they also ship international.

Gerald
    All of these are in left field... I would not pay more than $13500US for a matching Fine set. If it is a low number or one you prefer... maybe another $500....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a signed Finder Keepers from the Maine event, as I was unable to go. :-(
    I have a nice flatsigned 1st of Cell, will pay shipping, and can also throw in a Dreamcatcher or Nightmares and Dreamscapes ARC. PM me please!!!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I know this one is in demand, but thought I'd put it out there again... still looking for a signed Mr Mercedes.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

yes seen that , but thanks!
    Still I am not going to make an offer on that, waste of time , the seller obviously overrates his treasure a "little" ;D
    Make him an offer with exactly what neo said? That's a good argument to negociate the price down, but probably to just a little less than the cheaper price
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    A matching set #331 is currently for sale on eBay. The set is $30,000 and they do ship international.

A matching set #78 is currently for sale on Abebooks. The set is $25,000 and they also ship international.

A matching set #433 is currently for sale on Abebooks. The set is $21,500 and they also ship international.

Gerald
    All of these are in left field... I would not pay more than $13500US for a matching Fine set. If it is a low number or one you prefer... maybe another $500....
    thanks for the three links - will get in touch with the sellers even if i think that they are not even in the ballpark anymore ;D
    Will let you know, thanks

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good luck Priest!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I know this one is in demand, but thought I'd put it out there again... still looking for a signed Mr Mercedes.
    Man that is going to be a tough one.... Now with Finders signed (500+)... people are going to want to complete the "set". I wish you the best brother!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man that is going to be a tough one.... Now with Finders signed (500+)... people are going to want to complete the "set". I wish you the best brother!
    I'm kind of regretting not bidding on the copy that was on ebay a few weeks ago. $585 was probably a pretty good price...
    Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I'm kind of regretting not bidding on the copy that was on ebay a few weeks ago. $585 was probably a pretty good price...
    BIg time... but I think we have reservations with that sig... did we not?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

That's right. Some people definitely had reservations, but some people thought it looked legit. The fact that the seller owned a bookstore near SK added some credibility, but not enough to win everyone over. The summary to me was that it was a "probably good, but proceed with caution if you have reservations" kind of situation.
    Wanted:

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a very tough one to find signed! Good luck!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

My want list is large, as I'm starting over from scratch with my collection.

-Currently looking for Bachman 1st US paperbacks
    -Many early US 1st editions
    -Magazines with first appearances of short stories (NO mailing labels)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    My want list is large, as I'm starting over from scratch with my collection.

-Currently looking for Bachman 1st US paperbacks
    -Many early US 1st editions
    -Magazines with first appearances of short stories (NO mailing labels)
    Lot guy posted a nice copy of Rage in the Collectible Classifieds thread recently. Post #7848
    Wanted:

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still could use some leads on 2 nice 1st/1st copies of 'Salem's Lot w/o the dust jackets. Or an inscribed DTIV, too! LMK!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roadwork. NF or better condition.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I'm currently looking for these US first edition hardbacks in NF or F condition and please be aware that I'm a collector on a tight budget!

Dead Zone
    Rage - Bachman PB
    The Long Walk - Bachman PB
    Firestarter
    Roadwork- Bachman PB
    Running Man - Bachman PB
    Creepshow
    Bachman Books

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Gerald
    thanks for the three links - will get in touch with the sellers even if i think that they are not even in the ballpark anymore ;D
    Will let you know, thanks
    You are so spot on. ABE sellers are crazy when it comes to pricing. The only purchases I have made there came after negotiations over price.

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

What do you guys make of this sig? I too am looking for one of these if authentic and the price is right. I don't think I've ever seen an SK signature with Stephen above King like this.

Stephen King Finders Keepers SIGNED First Edition! Mr. Mercedes Sequel

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nope. Almost all, if not all, Finders Keepers are going to be signed in blue ink as discussed elsewhere.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn will become famous soon enough KingKorn's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Nope. Almost all, if not all, Finders Keepers are going to be signed in blue ink as discussed elsewhere.
    Thanks. I am clearly pretty tired and making mistakes... I'm actually looking for a signed Mr Mercedes and boneheadedly thought that was what that link was selling. I already own a signed FK from Bridgton with the blue ink.

Either way, quite right, that's very, very likely a bad signature on that one.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No problem. They all start whirling around in my head too!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sigh, still looking to trade for a signed FK.

I have a signed, flatsigned 1st/1st of Cell (isn't this somewhat rare?) and will also throw in a Pet Semetery Proof (2nd State) in Fine+ condition, and a Dreamcatcher or Nightmares and Dreamscapes proof, also in great condition.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

HELLO owner of S/L Insomnia #117... where are you?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 187 of 344 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 185 186 187 188 189 197 237 287 ... LastLast