Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 344 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast
Results 6,276 to 6,300 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Superfly View Post
    I know it is a long shot...

Looking for the Dragon Rebound IT

If anyone wants to sell his preorder please contact me.

Thank´s very much
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a first edition The Stand jacket for sale?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Default Czech IT

I don't suppose there is a member in Europe who has access to purchase this copy and send it to me? If I did the money conversion correctly, it's around 20 US dollars. Thanks.

https://www.martinus.cz/?uItem=243853
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Not that one, but this one:

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FDNS gift
    Buick 8 Gift and/or S/L
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another item I would love to find all. I found a damm near brand new IT 1st. Jacket was scratched all up but the book is the best I have seen and I have seen quite a few with my IT addiction. Lol anyone have a lead on a perfect jacket? It would make a dream copy for me! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following, if anyone can point me in the right direction:

The Shining S/L Folio Society 1/110
    Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon S/L 1/125
    Nightmares & Dreamscapes UK 1/1 with £15.99 dustjacket price

And the ones in my signature thingy below are still being hunted for if anyone can help... 🙏😳
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just one to complete my DT/SL (PC) set...

The Wind Through the Keyhole (PC)

Will buy or trade. If you have one available, let's try to work something out.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for 1st/1st, nf/nf or better of, the shining, the stand, night shift.
    have other SK signed books for trade.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Hi guys, I’m looking for a slipcase for CD’s gift ed. of ‘Salem’s Lot. My cat bit into my copy. The book is still perfect but I’m looking for a new slipcase.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Hi guys, I’m looking for a slipcase for CD’s gift ed. of ‘Salem’s Lot. My cat bit into my copy. The book is still perfect but I’m looking for a new slipcase.
    you might email Brian or Dan. They sometimes have extras laying around the warehouse.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Thanks! Not that one, but this one:

That is one of my favorites. Finally found one about 5 years ago that was in the original shipping box still. Paid I think $350.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I really couldn't believe these got so expensive but I saw a couple went for that amount. At this moment I won't pay that since I have other items I desire more, but who knows...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice redsoxfan565 is on a distinguished road

Still looking for a nice 1st/1st copy of The Shining.

Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

Looking for a fine UK Desperation/Regualtors set. I swear this book is the death of me. I have had two come to my door to return cause of condition. I have had at least 6 I have worked on but for one reason or not... could not get to a deal. One chap even lost his copy after we came to a deal. It literally is my collecting nemesis. If anyone knows of a copy, let me know

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If it was easy, it would not be as fun.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Ebay UK has 2 on sale, firstandfine and hyraxia.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-K...QAAOSwdelZznNr

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-K...QAAOSwRrlZ957k

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

One isn’t mint and the pricing is too high.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It might be stating the obvious Kris, but if the ones you are getting at a lower price have issues and faults and the you cant negotiate a better deal on the fine ones, then maybe your perception of current price for this S/L is too low? It's your money and your collection and I'm not here to discourage your search, but the fact is 'Perfect' books will always incur a premium i'm afraid.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

It might be stating the obvious Kris, but if the ones you are getting at a lower price have issues and faults and the you cant negotiate a better deal on the fine ones, then maybe your perception of current price for this S/L is too low? It's your money and your collection and I'm not here to discourage your search, but the fact is 'Perfect' books will always incur a premium i'm afraid.

Well put... for some reason this one I can not justify spending 650-700 pounds and frankly will not. Again, I’m probably wrong and the hunt will go on but I feel this is a $450-500 US book. Time will tell if one comes my way for that.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

It can be a tricky one to obtain. I purchased a set from a collector over here which were an excellent set, they cost me 650 GBP.
    Now here is the thing, I purchased an equally fine set from Very Fine Books at 550 USD. The parameters on pricing of this set are wide.
    However they are out there.
    As Jerome stated "if it was easy, it would not be as fun".
    You will find a set I am sure.
    Everything comes to he who waits.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    It can be a tricky one to obtain. I purchased a set from a collector over here which were an excellent set, they cost me 650 GBP.
    Now here is the thing, I purchased an equally fine set from Very Fine Books at 550 USD. The parameters on pricing of this set are wide.
    However they are out there.
    As Jerome stated "if it was easy, it would not be as fun".
    You will find a set I am sure.
    Everything comes to he who waits.
    I may have to just go for it.. but part of the fun is trying to get that copy for the price I am hopeful for. How long will I hold out my good friend? haha That shall remain to be seen. One day I will just 'pull the trigger' I am sure. $550USD for a fine copy... I would POUNCE on that. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Cemetery Dance Slipcase for Full Dark, No Stars trade edition if anyone has an extra? Thanks.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Looking for a Cemetery Dance Slipcase for Full Dark, No Stars trade edition if anyone has an extra? Thanks.
    Have you tried asking Dan at CD if they have any spares, Alan? I would be surprised if they didn't have any left....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 344 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast