Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 344 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It was for sale at the PS Publishing table at World Horror in March.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Is the book out now?
    Lilja reviewed it...
    Today's newsletter says it is ready to ship.

To rub salt into the wounds of the people who paid for the "5-year subscription"...

"And until the end of the month we'll be throwing in an extra standard edition to everyone who stumps up for the top state. (And yes, that offer applies to everyone who has already pre-ordered.) "

One For The Road by Stephen King - unsigned jacketed hardback (£75)
    One For The Road by Stephen King - slipcased hardback, signed by the artist (£175)

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have an extra Salem's Lot dustjacket they are willing to sell? Would really like a
    3rd state jacket but i will gladly take a 2nd state also. Picked up a 1st edition book for a good price, i know my chances are slim but though i may find a jacket sooner or later
    thanks
    Rusty

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Is the book out now?
    Lilja reviewed it...

To rub salt into the wounds of the people who paid for the "5-year subscription"...

"And until the end of the month we'll be throwing in an extra standard edition to everyone who stumps up for the top state. (And yes, that offer applies to everyone who has already pre-ordered.) "

One For The Road by Stephen King - slipcased hardback, signed by the artist (£175)
    I took that to mean that I would also be getting the extra book with my subscription. Surely opting for the 5 year subscription counts as preordering.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Is the book out now?
    Lilja reviewed it...

I took that to mean that I would also be getting the extra book with my subscription. Surely opting for the 5 year subscription counts as preordering.
    Same here.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

Using the THE COLLECTORS recomendations on how valuable a certain KIng book...what % of that price would you consider a great deal, good deal, ok deal?......

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by demorgan View Post
    Using the THE COLLECTORS recomendations on how valuable a certain KIng book...what % of that price would you consider a great deal, good deal, ok deal?......
    Personally, in this financial climate, I would not pay more than the bottom of the range price.

Quote Originally Posted by demorgan View Post
    Personally, in this financial climate, I would not pay more than the bottom of the range price.
    Yeah...the bottom of the range price is what i consider "thats my f'ing limit"

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for the following:

AE of Wolves of the Calla
    The Gunslinger 2nd printing. It can be a lib book too as long as it's in good shape
    'Salem's Lot gift edition

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings has a spectacular aura about idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I won this auction for a copy of the Dreamcatcher promo ledger. Never arrived in the mail. Seller issued a refund. I'm still looking for one of these. The winning bid ($86) is about what I'm willing to pay. Anyone got one for sale? PM me. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by idlewarnings View Post
    I won this auction for a copy of the Dreamcatcher promo ledger. Never arrived in the mail. Seller issued a refund. I'm still looking for one of these. The winning bid ($86) is about what I'm willing to pay. Anyone got one for sale? PM me. Thanks.
    Have PM'd u
    Calla Wolf

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Again, not King items, but if anyone has any of the following, I'm interested!

- Infernal Angel by Edward Lee (Cemetery Dance)
    - Madman Stan by Richard Laymon (Cemetery Dance)
    - Brian Keene - Earthworm Gods: Selected Scenes from the End of the World (Delirium)
    - Brian Keene - No Rest for the Wicked (any of the three editions)

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    I'm looking for the following:

AE of Wolves of the Calla
    The Gunslinger 2nd printing. It can be a lib book too as long as it's in good shape
    'Salem's Lot gift edition
    Still looking for The Gunslinger. I have the 'Salem's Lot on the way, now I'm looking for the traycase for it.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has a pristine 1st state Pet Sematary DJ for a non-ridiculous price, please let me know.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    ...for a non-ridiculous price...

Aah, such is the world of collecting...who's to define what is silly money?
    Calla Wolf

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me.

I'm talking about obviously rip-off scenarios, like $100 for a DJ where you could buy 2 books and DJs for the price.

Ya dig?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The value of a book is determined by the book cover's condition, surely you know this.

The rarer the instance the more likely the price will be a bit more substantial.

WANTED(STILL LOOKING):
    IT-SIGNED
    SHINING-SIGNED

later printing's welcomed..
    1/1 preferred, of course.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for (obviously at reasonable prices!):
    Lisey's Story 1st signed (US and UK)
    Just After Sunset 1st signed
    Lettered Eyes of the Dragon

I know there are more but those come to mind.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have:
    Lisey's Story 1st signed (US )
    Just After Sunset 1st signed

Both may have additional promo letters, fliers etc. for provenance. (I'll have to look to conform).

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for one of the S/L's of Bev's The Road to the Dark Tower!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I have a lettered edition of it consigned with David at Bett's!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Yeah thats cool but i can't afford that edition at the moment!

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Yeah thats cool but i can't afford that edition at the moment!
    PM sent

Country
    Country Flag

Not King but does anyone have "Old Man's War" by John Scalzi? I'm looking for the Subterranean ltd (400 I believe) edition. There's one on Ebay and the seller keeps relisting it at $250. No chance it's worth that much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 344 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast