Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 344 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast
Results 6,176 to 6,200 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Probably a wild IT chase, but I'd like to find an 'IT'S HERE' button to complete my button trilogy.
    To the best of my knowledge this is the only version of a full "IT" button trifecta.

and I believe if there WAS a 3rd U.S.A. button it would read IT IS HERE

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Probably a wild IT chase, but I'd like to find an 'IT'S HERE' button to complete my button trilogy.
    To the best of my knowledge this is the only version of a full "IT" button trifecta.

and I believe if there WAS a 3rd U.S.A. button it would read IT IS HERE
    For a looooong time i try to find one of the ES IST DA buttons.... no chance... ;-(

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I was talking about the third USA button. I also need the German button now!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you sure there's one? I never saw it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Are you sure there's one? I never saw it.
    I only have 2..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Same here.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

jhanic has one.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can you point the post for the pic?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I am looking for any of these first edition copies in NF or better condition:
    Firestarter
    Cujo
    Different Seasons
    Christine
    PM sent,
    I have the last three available for sale.
    I have no idea the current value of these... need input.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Can you point the post for the pic?
    I found the post where he says he has one, but couldn't find the picture.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I am looking for any of these first edition copies in NF or better condition:
    Firestarter
    Cujo
    Different Seasons
    Christine
    PM sent,
    I have the last three available for sale.
    I have no idea the current value of these... need input.

Seek other opinions.

Cujo-$100
    Different Seasons-$150
    Christine-$150+ (Very difficult to find a NF dj for that one.)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for S/L LSOE. Above #500 is fine.

No longer looking!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following:

IT CD S/L PC copy

I'm also looking to swap the following, if anyone has, or knows who has them:
    Wizard & Glass UK Hodder & Stoughton S/L 157/500 (have #449 to trade)
    Wind Through The Keyhole UK Hodder & Stoughton S/L 157/200 (have #63 to trade)
    Dark Tower Portfolio 157/1000 (have #187 to trade)
    I'm happy to pay postage both ways for these ones
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

One of my friends is in need of the red leather edition of From a Buick 8 if anyone has any leads.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone had a From a Buick 8 gift or S/L on here... I really would like to pick that up!!! PM me please!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Also looking for a McKean signed or remarques Wizard and Glass 1st
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Any one selling CDs numbered Legacies? Keen to hear asking prices if you are. Cheers.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On the look out for an inscribed US first CUJO.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Colorado Kid 1/150 Chadbourne PC.
    I have a numbered I could trade, or will buy PC outright.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Colorado Kid 1/150 - Matching # set of three
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Colorado Kid 1/150 Chadbourne PC.
    I have a numbered I could trade, or will buy PC outright.
    Just a bump.

I am willing to trade a true numbered edition for a PC.
    Surely someone out there has a PC.

Help please.

Country
    Country Flag

STAND S/L anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    STAND S/L anyone?

I feel like we could start a betting ring on your purchases alone I thought for sure you would go for the Whelan. Then RF posted the FDNS and I had the slightest feeling you would choose that one over the Whelan since you didn't have one yet and you already own Whelans. But dammit I lost to the house because you went for the unknown number the I didn't even think was an option...
    Haha if you run out of room over there I have extra space to hold them for you!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    STAND S/L anyone?

I feel like we could start a betting ring on your purchases alone I thought for sure you would go for the Whelan. Then RF posted the FDNS and I had the slightest feeling you would choose that one over the Whelan since you didn't have one yet and you already own Whelans. But dammit I lost to the house because you went for the unknown number the I didn't even think was an option...
    Haha if you run out of room over there I have extra space to hold them for you!
    Hahahahahaha you know, I would love to have that Whelan. Its breathtaking. Just not in the cards... FDNS is not worth near $1000... and I would never pay that for it as much as I want it. This want is a search for a friend. That's it!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Any US members happen to have an extra WH Smith Sleeping Beauties? Mine arrived with a little damage. Nothing earth shattering like my UK S/L Sleeping Beauties, but just checking to see if there are any. I may also be looking for a UK Sleeping Beauties 1st as the one I ordered is somewhere in Brazil according to the tracking. Doubt I'll ever see that one. Thanks.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 344 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast