Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 344 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ebay.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I just managed to get a copy of the 1973 Cavalier Annual with Battleground in it, and a copy of the September 1977 Cavalier with the second reader's ending to The Cat From Hell. I'm still looking for these issues of Cavalier:

October 1970 - Graveyard Shift
    August 1974 - Night Surf

John
    Thanks to gsvec, I now have the October 1970 Cavalier. One more issue to go!

John

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, John - glad I could help! I'm still on the lookout for April & December 72 and March 74 if anyone runs across them.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

The Decoy Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah has a spectacular aura about Hannah's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

My goal is to get any book signed by King.
    A true firewasp ninja would never wear such a ridiculous sweater.

There's logic in nonsense.

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just managed to get a copy of the 1973 Cavalier Annual with Battleground in it, and a copy of the September 1977 Cavalier with the second reader's ending to The Cat From Hell. I'm still looking for these issues of Cavalier:

August 1974 - Night Surf

John

John
    Well, I'm still looking for the October 1970 issue. The one I got has an ad torn out of page 31 of the magazine, so I'm returning it.

I just missed one on eBay, too. Of course, that one went for quite a bit more than I'm willing to pay right now.

John

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

August 1974 - Night Surf

John

John
    Well, I'm still looking for the October 1970 issue. The one I got has an ad torn out of page 31 of the magazine, so I'm returning it.

I just missed one on eBay, too. Of course, that one went for quite a bit more than I'm willing to pay right now.

John
    All of the Cavaliers on ebay seem are going for more than I am willing to pay!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just heard from the seller. He refunded my money and told me to keep the magazine. A great guy!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

The ads in those old Cavaliers are pretty funny sometimes. What did they order? Something inflatable?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll let you know when I eventually get an intact copy of the mag. It's about 2/3 of the way down on page 31.

John

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If I get time, I'll check for ya And so sorry about the mag you got, but glad the seller was cool about it.

Country
    Country Flag

Curiousity got me. I won't scan it, but here's the description

Spoiler:
    CORDLESS MASSAGER. Massages gently and deeply - like the touch of a million tiny butterfly wings working dexterously, expertly, excitingly to produce a variety of tension-easing results! May use with cream or iol. 5", Battery incl. $2.98 ea., 2 for $5.00.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cevsg View Post

Spoiler:
    CORDLESS MASSAGER. Massages gently and deeply - like the touch of a million tiny butterfly wings working dexterously, expertly, excitingly to produce a variety of tension-easing results! May use with cream or iol. 5", Battery incl. $2.98 ea., 2 for $5.00.

Is this what the ad said? Why did your name change?

John

Country
    Country Flag

That's the ad! I edited it and added spoiler tags, tho - could you do the same, John? Wasn't thinking . . .

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Done.

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Spoiler:
    Hmmmm. I wonder if they got one or two?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I REALLY don't think I want to know!

John

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

Spoiler:
    Hmmmm. I wonder if they got one or two?
    Either way, you can't beat those 70's prices.

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey cevsg, I just picked up an extra copy of Dec 72. If you're interested drop me a line.

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just another quick message. I am always on the lookout for S/L with a #146. I have a few of these, and I'd love to start matching some numbers. Is there any place where people have their inventories listed other than just Pics or the DT complete sets?

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

i have #146 S/L Colorado Kid J.K. Potter edition.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

you can view it on my Collections page.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by batsker View Post
    Just another quick message. I am always on the lookout for S/L with a #146. I have a few of these, and I'd love to start matching some numbers. Is there any place where people have their inventories listed other than just Pics or the DT complete sets?
    We don't have an official thread for # want lists. Grant books kept a list for some time on their site-and may still do so.
    Feel free to create a thread if you desire.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by batsker View Post
    We don't have an official thread for # want lists. Grant books kept a list for some time on their site-and may still do so.
    Feel free to create a thread if you desire.
    I'm not positive, Jerome, but I believe Grant no longer has that list on their site.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    i have #146 S/L Colorado Kid J.K. Potter edition.
    If you'd sell, let me know. I can't trade, as the potter ed. is the one I don't have yet.

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Currently looking for:

Different Seasons - UK 1st w/ priced DJ, not export copy
    Christine - UK 1st w/ priced DJ, not export copy
    New Tales of the Cthulhu Mythos - Arkham 1st

If you've got any of these for sale drop me a PM with condition/prices.

Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 344 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast