Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 344 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 4,251 to 4,275 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Guys,
    still searching for a nice 1/1 The Stand and a nice 1/1 Thinner
    in addition - i would love to see offers for the Salems Lot GE set of prints

Let me know if you have something for me

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hey Guys,

Are you saying you have a set of prints for sale?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Lol I Pmed him the same question. Still waiting for an answer.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an email for Darrel Anderson? I cannot get through on the website... thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry guys - lol
    Searching for offers from somebody who sells them ;D

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hey Guys,

Priest: Check your PMs. Let's work out a deal.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

The Green MIle Signed Limited.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: IT s/l. To trade for two UK s/l's WTTK & Dr Sleep.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have an extra $8.95 (printed/stickered) dust jacket of Night Shift? Ideally, I would like the printed version. Just came across a book on ebay, with a gutter code of "T17" that also had the $8.95 printed dust jacket. Looking for some help here!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Sins of the Father

Looking for a copy of the signed edition of "Sins of the Father" by Lawrence Block, with an intro by King and signed by both.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a FINE copy of The Stand Complete and Uncut.

Thanks
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

If this is the wrong place to ask I apologize. I have both UK limited books of Insomnia. The cheaper facsimile book has a slipcase, the signed bookplate one does not. Would it be smart to buy another facsimile book and steal the slipcase from it for the more expensive limited book? I know it'll devalue the limited one, but the concern is for the better book. So then I'd have 3 copies, but the other facsimile book will be devalued which I wouldn't care since I already have a complete one already. Thanks.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    If this is the wrong place to ask I apologize. I have both UK limited books of Insomnia. The cheaper facsimile book has a slipcase, the signed bookplate one does not. Would it be smart to buy another facsimile book and steal the slipcase from it for the more expensive limited book? I know it'll devalue the limited one, but the concern is for the better book. So then I'd have 3 copies, but the other facsimile book will be devalued which I wouldn't care since I already have a complete one already. Thanks.
    I love slipcases for my flatsigned sk books! I am going to do what you suggested! Great idea! I gave all the facsimile signed copies too, but cherish my signed copies much more!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

That is one option Joe. Another is to have Jeff Whiley make you up a custom dark blue leatherette slipcase to match the dark blue book. I have a dark blue cloth slipcase for mine and it does not look perfect with the book. I am thinking of asking him to make me one and it's probably cheaper than purchasing another gift edition. Also, the facsimile gift edition case is very tight on the slightly larger leatherette signed edition.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    That is one option Joe. Another is to have Jeff Whiley make you up a custom dark blue leatherette slipcase to match the dark blue book. I have a dark blue cloth slipcase for mine and it does not look perfect with the book. I am thinking of asking him to make me one and it's probably cheaper than purchasing another gift edition. Also, the facsimile gift edition case is very tight on the slightly larger leatherette signed edition.
    I actually tried the slipcase with the leather book and it fits fine. If I found a cheap one it would work and then sell the tossed out book. Recently I saw for sale, it sold, a UK Wizard and Glass with a blue slipcase. That did not look good as the book is red, but it was protected. To me, protection is a better option. One reason I love the UK limited books as well as limited CD books. However, some UK limited books have the damn sticker that leaves a residue outline on the slipcase and the sticker always wears over time and storage of books touching it. And others have prints on both sides of the slipcase making it impossible to add that sticker back on it. Though the 2 tone color of the blue for Insomnia is off, it is close to the same color, but not the same material. It would just amount to the price of making one to taking one slipcase. Selling the tossed off book for half the price if I could. Thanks for the help.

At one point I had 2 Full Dark No Stars slipcases. The red glow in the dark and the black one. The black one looked more professional, but it was so tight. I figured out just the plastic sheeting for a mylar wrap and sold the glow in the dark one. It's all on personal preference I guess. The worst slipcase is the Gerald's Game limited. It is cardboard and stapled closed. You can't push the book on anything like a bookcase because it scratches and you can't tape over the staples as it'll devalue it. Dilemma!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I've bagged all my early UK limiteds as they are so fragile. As you mention the stickers wear very easily but the cloth joins on the slipcases fray as soon as you look at them!

My Mood
    Confused

I've bagged all my early UK limiteds as they are so fragile. As you mention the stickers wear very easily but the cloth joins on the slipcases fray as soon as you look at them!
    I noticed. Better to have some form of slipcase then none at all. I store all my books in bookcases, meaning with doors and closed, and the blinds never open in the room and I never smoked in my house when I used to. The other day I looked at one of the cloth UK slipcases and it started to split and fray and discolor right in front of me. I couldn't believe it! Am I joking? Perhaps

My Mood
    Confused

I'm not trying to change this thread but I noticed Don Jon, your avatar picture, and had to comment. I used to love that show. Did you know that they changed the name of the planet Uranus to Urectum? That to me was the best line of that show!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, sad when it ended. Not my usual avatar, this new one was for this years The Haven Fund theme of gangsters.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I posted this over in Collectible classifieds because I could never figure out the difference between the two threads but:
    Looking for a Gift IT 25th. PM me your asking price and lets make a deal. FOUND

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Classifieds is for if you are selling something, this thread is for if you are looking to buy something.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Still searching for a 1/1 Stand or Thinner, come on guys - ;D anybody ?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1st Eyes of the Dragon... Or just dust jacket. Mint shape!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for unsigned editions of:

The Plant #1
    The Plant #3
    New Lieutenant's Rap
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a 1st/1st thinner in nf/f condition if your still looking

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 344 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast