Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 254 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 ... LastLast
Results 6,126 to 6,150 of 6347

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Goldmember Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all Lot guy is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Still looking for one of the signed copies of the Folio Societys edition of THE SHINING.
    Terribly difficlult to find one. It seems like collector's have hunted them all down. Hope for good luck/good will/ or crazy timing to grab one.

Muck like the 1/100 FDNS, this one can be a challenge.
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1037795

I think only three or four surfaced on the secondary market.
    I was more then lucky to get my FS sig Shining at ebay.de.....
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1037795
    me too! and i was able to get King to sign one for me!
    That one is much more rare than the 1 of 100 and I like that it's signed on the actual page versus book plate, a keeper for sure!!!!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92 is a name known to all jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I'm looking for the slipcase or traycase for the Six Stories S/L. Sadly, I saw David's listing too late. Anyone have an extra??
    I just had Jeff make one for me. Maroon with a white SK on the side. Works well without the real one
    There's no such thing as a "real" one. Six Stories was not issued with any type of case.

John
    Was talking about the Betts case

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'm looking for the slipcase or traycase for the Six Stories S/L. Sadly, I saw David's listing too late. Anyone have an extra??
    I just had Jeff make one for me. Maroon with a white SK on the side. Works well without the real one
    There's no such thing as a "real" one. Six Stories was not issued with any type of case.

John
    Was talking about the Betts case
    Oh, okay.

John

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I was thinking about that as a backup plan, if I can't find the Betts case.

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Camelot Books had traycases available for Six Stories but I don't know if they sill do.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Camelot Books had traycases available for Six Stories but I don't know if they sill do.
    Yeah, they do... but they admit in the description that they don't really close that well.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha has a spectacular aura about Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Continue to look for last 2 Dark Tower books - artist editions also signed by King. Also, a proof copy (signed or unsigned) of The Plant.

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following (I've put this up before, but there are a couple of additions if anyone can help me out):

Danse Macabre S/L
    Firestarter S/L (July 6 & 7 signing dates)
    Green Mile Sub Press S/L
    Dark Tower 1-3 S/L #281

And for trade (but I would consider buying and then selling the ones below if a trade wasn't wanted):
    Wizard & Glass H & S UK S/L #157/500 (#449 to trade)
    Wind Through The Keyhole H & S UK S/L #157/200 (#63 to trade)
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000 (#187 to trade)
    Looking to trade (I'm happy to pay shipping both ways):

Demon of the Prim HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH is a name known to all HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

Looking for: FDNS s/l and FAB8 s/l

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Offering $7500 for a New Lieutenants Rap set. Anyone selling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Looking for a From a Buick 8 S/L too
    Still looking for a fine/fine Bachman Books hardcover as well
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone in the UK who has a copy of Waterstones Revival for sale?
    And this one:
    https://www.google.nl/search?biw=144...=1502969907489
    P2

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone in the UK who has a copy of Waterstones Revival for sale?
    And this one:
    https://www.google.nl/search?biw=144...=1502969907489
    P2

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is one on ebay, but without the spectrum
    > http://www.ebay.com/itm/Revival-Step...EAAOSwjDZYeoiO
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

ITEMS FOR SALE :

- French copies of RAGE,
    - Secretary of the Dreams, vol. 2 : uncorrected proof,
    - Just After Sunset, UK partial uncorrected proof

Country
    Country Flag

Yes I saw this one, too bad he's not complete.
    Maybe anyone in France....?
    P2

Citizen of Gilead Lurker is a jewel in the rough Lurker is a jewel in the rough Lurker is a jewel in the rough Lurker is a jewel in the rough Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Firsts in Print has one, but I don't have any idea what one should cost...I know they've had it awhile.

http://www.firsts-in-print.co.uk/boo...ephen_King.php

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!
    P2

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any UK mates wanna send me a FINE UK IT 1st?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Signed Colorado Kid 1/33 the Potter (green) one, anyone?

And the ones below obviously...
    Looking to trade (I'm happy to pay shipping both ways):

Vagrant Dead Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy has much to be proud of Tommy's Avatar

Anyone have one of the new Creepshow reprints, first printing? I can only find 2nd or 3rds in the bookstores.

Found one! yay!

Weedeater ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm also looking for a 1st CREEPSHOW, have the 2nd.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

I spilled a drink on my copy of Mr. Mercedes. So, I am looking for a Fine copy to replace it. Anyone have an extra?

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I spilled a drink on my copy of Mr. Mercedes. So, I am looking for a Fine copy to replace it. Anyone have an extra?
    Brian?!? You were actually reading one of your books?!?
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 is on a distinguished road ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WANTED

The Eyes Of The Dragon - limited or lettered in Fine+ only
    IT - Lettered

and others just in case someone is here with:
    Abercrombie's First Law Trilogy including other books matching Lettered ( high price buyer)
    Neal Stephenson's Cryptonomicon Lettered
    Neil Gaiman Smoke and Mirrors Lettered
    GRRM Hunter's Run Lettered
    Richard Morgan's Altered Carbon Lettered
    Robert McCammon - Wolf's Hour, Hunter in The Woods, The Night Boat, The Five, Bethany's Sin Lettereds
    Also two more from Matthew Corbett Mister Slaughter and Providence Rider

+ Reply to Thread
Page 246 of 254 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 ... LastLast