Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 344 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi looking for Just After Sunset Collector's Set F/F, Finders Keepers 1st/1st F/F
    Thanks

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 1st print Viking Waste Lands if anyone out there has one to spare.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following. Any help greatly appreciated 👍😀:

The Shining Folio Society S/L 1/110
    IT CD Portfolio #229

And still looking to match:
    Colorado Kid PS S/L #’s 72, 78 and 149 (the 150 limitations)

Also still looking for:
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000
    Wizard & Glass UK S/L 157/500
    Wind Through The Keyhole UK S/L 157/200 and 187/200
    Charlie The Choo Choo #157/1000 and #187/1000

I’m also looking for Signed 1/1’s of Mr Mercedes and End of Watch, or willing to sell my signed 1/1 Finders Keepers if anyone’s looking for one

Thanks muchly! 👍🤞😀
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking (but not too hard) for a 3d state 'Salem's Lot in decent condition.

Also looking for a UK Skeleton Crew proof. Mike P. had one for sale some time ago but I didn't have the cash available right then. I don't collect proofs anymore but I still have my Putnam Skeleton Crew proof and it would be nice to have its UK companion as well. Willing to pay cash or trade for my blue Dolan's Cadillac proof.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I still have a US and UK Skeleton Crew proofs for sale.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the Cycle of the Werewolf Portfolio #239? I have #84 to trade
    Wanted:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Need this for a very good friend of the boards-The Dark Half-signed

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Signature looks real I think but you’d know better than me.

https://www.biblio.com/book/dark-hal...en/d/859833834
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post

Never liked that one.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never liked that one.
    I agree with RF. That's bogus, Father Cody. Steer clear.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Never liked that one.
    I agree with RF. That's bogus, Father Cody. Steer clear.
    Cool cool I’ve got a ways to go with this part of collecting. Thanks for letting me know

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for The Colorado Kid 1/33 by Miller.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Will look

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Signed The Dark Half
    Little late now...
    Little later now?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Chatty

NF dust jacket only for first edition Gunslinger

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wanted:

UK Insomnia Hodder S/L
    UK Rose Madder Hodder S/L
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like a fine, old signed 1st US IT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UK numbered 1/1000 UK signed Choo Choo. BUT with the man himself signing too... Not many out there but would love to have one. thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for the following. Any help greatly appreciated 👍😀:

The Shining Folio Society S/L 1/110
    Cycle of the Werewolf Portfolio #239 (I have #40 if anyone wants to trade)
    IT CD Portfolio #229

And still looking to match:
    Colorado Kid PS S/L #’s 72, 78 and 149 (the 150 limitations)

Also still looking for:
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000
    Wizard & Glass UK S/L #157/500
    Wind Through The Keyhole UK S/L #157/200 and #187/200
    Charlie The Choo Choo #157/1000 and #187/1000
    Wanted:

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I'm like the 4th person to post that they're looking for a signed 1st/1st Dark Half in this thread in the last few months, but I am also looking for a flat signed 1st/1st of the Dark Half Just the page block needs to be in good shape, the boards and dust jacket can be shitty. Or there can be no dust jacket for that matter. PM me if you've got one to sell. Thanks!

Also, if you have an inscribed Dark Half you are interested in selling, let me know. I would rather it be flatsigned, but beggars can't be choosers and all that jazz.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I know I'm like the 4th person to post that they're looking for a signed 1st/1st Dark Half in this thread in the last few months, but I am also looking for a flat signed 1st/1st of the Dark Half Just the page block needs to be in good shape, the boards and dust jacket can be shitty. Or there can be no dust jacket for that matter. PM me if you've got one to sell. Thanks!

Also, if you have an inscribed Dark Half you are interested in selling, let me know. I would rather it be flatsigned, but beggars can't be choosers and all that jazz.
    I've been looking for months. I haven't found one flatsigned that I trust. I did see a couple inscriptions though. That might be doable.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I've been looking for months. I haven't found one flatsigned that I trust. I did see a couple inscriptions though. That might be doable.
    Yes, ideally I would like to find an inscription to Anthony with no date That would be perfect, but I'm guessing a flat signature would be easier to find than that. I actually don't think I've ever seen an inscription to my name, to my recollection.
    Looking for:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just get a flatsigned and I will write To Anthony in it for you.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Not a bad idea. Since you're personalizing it, I request you write 'Anthony! Anthony! Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day!'

An old reference, but my mother would love it
    Looking for:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Not a bad idea. Since you're personalizing it, I request you write 'Anthony! Anthony! Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day!'

An old reference, but my mother would love it
    Consider it done!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 344 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast