Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 344 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast
Results 4,976 to 5,000 of 8587

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Anyone have a f/f Gunslinger (1st ed./2nd print) for sale?
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    I had forgotten I had these still but I have 1 wizard and glass and 2 Drawing of the Three dust jackets brand new still rolled that I can sell, what would be a fair price?
    Would you be willing take an offer of $25 shipped for one of the Drawing of the Three dust jackets?
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Shot in the dark here, but hey, you never know. Does anyone have a spare/unused/unneeded slipcase for CD's Stephen King Universe? I was able to get a nice copy cheap because of a ripped DJ (replaced) and missing slipcase.

Thanks!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

My want list is still long, but in updating my mags list, here are some I'd love to find soon!

-Cosmopolitan, 9/1976 "I KNOW WHAT YOU NEED"
    -Maine, 3/1977, "ONE FOR THE ROAD"
    -Ladies Home Journal, 10/1981, "THE MONSTER IN THE CLOSET" (Cujo)
    -Yankee mags, "DO THE DEAD SING?" and "UNCLE OTTOS TRUCK"
    -Weird Tales, 1984, "BEACHWORLD"
    -Redbook, 5/1984, "MRS TODDS SHORTCUT"
    -Antaeus, 1994, "BLIND WILLIE"
    -Salt Hill Journal, 1994, "DINO"
    -Paris Review, 2007, "AYANA"
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Jonathan

Clear out your PM inbox.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any leads on a VG+ (or better) dust jacket for a 1st/1st The Shining? $8.95 on the dust jacket.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Always have wanted a Lettered Legends (with LSOE story)....Never seen one in 20 years. Who can post a picture? Is it the same or different from the S/L I own?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Always have wanted a Lettered Legends (with LSOE story)....Never seen one in 20 years. Who can post a picture? Is it the same or different from the S/L I own?
    It is exactly the same as the numbered edition. Only the letter designation is different. i.e instead of a number it is a letter. They are otherwise identical.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    It is exactly the same as the numbered edition. Only the letter designation is different. i.e instead of a number it is a letter. They are otherwise identical.
    Thanks Alan. A bit disappointed to hear that but not surprised....Stand is same way.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Alan. A bit disappointed to hear that but not surprised....Stand is same way.
    I would be happy with the numbered edition.. I would love to know David if you or anyone can show me a pic of my Whelan ROLAND X in the book?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

As Alan said it is the same except for the number/letter at the bottom of the limitation page. This is the only lettered I have ever seen for sale and I have never had the opportunity to buy a lettered Transgressions. There are 50 lettered copies of Legends and only 26 lettered copies of Transgressions.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dumb question, but.... why 50 lettered and not 52? Stops at "XX"?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Dumb question, but.... why 50 lettered and not 52? Stops at "XX"?
    I doubt any of us lowly collectors know the true answer to that. I assume the lettereds went to contributors (i.e. writers, artists, editors, other people in production, etc.). But why 50 and not some other number is not known to me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wonder what they (lettered) are valued at... the numbered hits round $1500ish no?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

So is the Gunslinger!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Wonder what they (lettered) are valued at... the numbered hits round $1500ish no?
    Here's one David sold...

Legends S/L #170 - ONLY 200 published by TOR - SUPER RARE - Contains King's Dark Tower short story Little Sisters of Eluria - Fine/Fine - $1000

John F. Kennedy Zaphod will become famous soon enough

I asked about likely values for Legends a short while ago: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post939874

Which prompted a short discussion (thanks to all that chipped in). The three listed prices were #170 - $1000, #125 - $1750, #27 - $1700. Nobody knew of a confirmed sale price for the lettered.

I have copies of both and will be selling one or the other (and keeping the remaining one) in the New Year.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Here's one David sold...

Legends S/L #170 - ONLY 200 published by TOR - SUPER RARE - Contains King's Dark Tower short story Little Sisters of Eluria - Fine/Fine - $1000
    According to my records, I bought mine from Greg (shibus) in 2010 for $930.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Wtb. ROADWORK first US signet paperback printing. Must be in great shape.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    I asked about likely values for Legends a short while ago: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post939874

Which prompted a short discussion (thanks to all that chipped in). The three listed prices were #170 - $1000, #125 - $1750, #27 - $1700. Nobody knew of a confirmed sale price for the lettered.

I have copies of both and will be selling one or the other (and keeping the remaining one) in the New Year.
    The #170 had deep scratches on the slipcase so I sold it at a discount...I sold 2 other copies in last year or so....the one for $1750 (consigned) and another copy at $1700 that I did privately.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

+++

Looking for the Gunslinger Audiobooks from NAL King read himself -
    signed or not signed, hardcopy (tape) or digital

Let me know!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I would be happy with the numbered edition.. I would love to know David if you or anyone can show me a pic of my Whelan ROLAND X in the book?

Spoiler:

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post

Spoiler:
    Is that a Prelim? I think Webstar has the original oil used in Legends and this may be the prelim to that?

A pic of the original oil is in Kris' collection thread.....Post #326.

Both are awesome pieces!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Plant #1 Unsigned
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Redbook May 1984
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    +++

Looking for the Gunslinger Audiobooks from NAL King read himself -
    signed or not signed, hardcopy (tape) or digital

Let me know!
    PM Sent.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 344 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 300 ... LastLast