Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 344 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a DT7 S/L. PM me if you have one available. Thanks!

edit: found

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a S/L Christine and Six Stories.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Anyone have a Buick 8 gift edition for sale?.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I'm looking for a S/L Christine and Six Stories.
    I have a Six Stories S/L I am considering selling, Brian. There are photos of it in the Current Market Value thread post #6271. It has a lightly bumped corner.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Anyone have a Buick 8 gift edition for sale?.
    Check with Lot Guy. He has a copy for sale on eBay.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On the hunt for PS Skeleton Crew #521 Monkey variant if anyone willing to depart with it. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a S/L copy of Doctor Sleep (US) for a nice price..
    P2

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    I'm looking for a S/L copy of Doctor Sleep (US) for a nice price..
    Good luck, Pitou!!

sk

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO
    The Long Walk and Running Man UK firsts.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a signed/dated Hearts in Atlantis.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

*PROOFS! I need your proofs!*
    In rebuilding my King collection from scratch in the last year, I've managed to collect nearly all the US and UK firsts that I can afford at this time and a handful of gift/limited editions. I'm now in the collecting proof's stage again and it's as fun as expected to be (again!)! I grabbed the more affordable and highly available US ones right away (Hearts in Atlantis, Rose Madder, Bag of Bones, On Writing and have also snagged Carrie CD anniversary edition proof and End Of Watch). So now I'm looking for others (the list is long!), get at me if you have some for sale and/or trade. I especially would love to work with you if you're able to accept payment plans. It's something I've done with several members here because I live in a very limited budget and have quite a few medical expenses at the moment. Thanks! jonathanreitan@gmail.com
    ~Jonathan

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    *PROOFS! I need your proofs!*
    In rebuilding my King collection from scratch in the last year, I've managed to collect nearly all the US and UK firsts that I can afford at this time and a handful of gift/limited editions. I'm now in the collecting proof's stage again and it's as fun as expected to be (again!)! I grabbed the more affordable and highly available US ones right away (Hearts in Atlantis, Rose Madder, Bag of Bones, On Writing and have also snagged Carrie CD anniversary edition proof and End Of Watch). So now I'm looking for others (the list is long!), get at me if you have some for sale and/or trade. I especially would love to work with you if you're able to accept payment plans. It's something I've done with several members here because I live in a very limited budget and have quite a few medical expenses at the moment. Thanks! jonathanreitan@gmail.com
    I LOVE this place! Already picked up 5 more Proofs in less than 24 hours thanks to you guys! I SOOO appreciate those who are willing to work with me!
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are any of the Brits taking orders from us Yanks for End of Watch? Can't recall seeing anything this time around. Thanks!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Are any of the Brits taking orders from us Yanks for End of Watch? Can't recall seeing anything this time around. Thanks!
    I am getting a few members EOW. Just PM me which editions you want and I can get them for you, Dez.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I am getting a few members EOW. Just PM me which editions you want and I can get them for you, Dez.
    Thanks, Jon!

How many different editions are there?? I must have missed something..
    ~Jonathan

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

There is the Goldsboro Books "limited" edition. There is the Waterstones signed edition. There is the standard 1st/1st unsigned hardcover. There are also paperback and airport editions, and no doubt others I failed to mention.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    There is the Goldsboro Books "limited" edition. There is the Waterstones signed edition. There is the standard 1st/1st unsigned hardcover. There are also paperback and airport editions, and no doubt others I failed to mention.
    Wow, I feel like an idiot. Didn't know about the Goldsboro and the Waterstone editions. Can someone post info on those?
    ~Jonathan

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

The only ones I know that will released are: trade 1st, WHSmith Collector's edition, Airport TPB. Sometimes there is a Waterstones edition.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

There's no Goldsboro EOW. At least not that I know of.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sorry Jonathon. I had a couple of browsers open and conflated the two threads. I was actually replying about The Fireman and not to End of Watch.

Jon is likely right for EOW. Goldboro isn't do an EOW and I think Waterstones is selling the trade hardcover.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a copy of Waste Lands that were remarqued by Ned and part of the original 19 for sale?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone have a copy of Waste Lands that were remarqued by Ned and part of the original 19 for sale?
    Yes.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    +1

If anybody has one they'd be willing to sell, let me know!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 344 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 ... LastLast