Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 344 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,575 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

HI Kris,
    Thanks for reaching out. I needed to clarify that item. Was only looking for the CD tray case and a set of cards. I have the US S/L book itself. Sorry for the confusion on the request.
    Mark
    ISO The Gunslinger S/L #307

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

In search of the following US proofs:

Billy Summers
    Fairy Tale
    Holly
    Finders Keepers

I will pay well and can trade, as well. Please send me a DM. Thanks for your consideration.

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looking for the REVIVAL box and notepad from Lividian.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Howdy folks! Just looking to fill in some holes in my paperback collection. I'm looking for the following US first/first original mass market paperbacks in mint or near mint condition. ZERO spine creases but can have some very minor defects to page block, back cover, etc. Not looking to spend an arm and a leg on these as I can usually wait out on ebay and score some cheapies here and there. Shoot me a message at JonathanReitan@gmail.com, thanks!
    • The Stand (original)
    • Danse Macabre
    • Different Seasons - (Green, Orange, Yellow, and Blue)
    • Pet Sematary
    • Talisman
    • Bachman Books
    • IT
    • Tommyknockers
    • The Stand Uncut
    • Insomnia
    Last edited by jreitan47; 11-02-2023 at 08:20 AM. Reason: bullets added
    ~Jonathan

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for wasteland and wizard and glass first editions. Just want the page blocks if clean.. don't care about jackets.. thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for the UK The Waste Lands paperback first edition on Sphere.

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for remarqued copies of Blockade Billy. Please PM. Thx. *Found*

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Honvie View Post
    Looking for remarqued copies of Blockade Billy. Please PM. Thx.
    Sent you a PM
    WANTED
    DT Limiteds #293, #398
    70s Inscribed Stand
    70s Inscribed Shining
    YOP Inscribed Firestarter

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Scribner 1st print paperback of Misery in as nice condition as possible if anyone can help. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

I’m looking for a CD gift edition of The Shining. I also have a Little Sisters of Eluria AE I can trade if anyone would prefer that to cash. Thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JGeis View Post
    I’m looking for a CD gift edition of The Shining. I also have a Little Sisters of Eluria AE I can trade if anyone would prefer that to cash. Thanks!
    I have a shine gift with a Don M remarque for sale Jason if ya want. REALLY nice reamaruqe too!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about JGeis has a spectacular aura about

Hi Kris - what is your asking price?

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Kris - what is your asking price?
    800 + shipping

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

That’s a beautiful copy but quite a bit more than I am looking to spend. Thanks, though!

Country
    Country Flag

That’s a beautiful copy but quite a bit more than I am looking to spend. Thanks, though!
    no prob.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kris, saw your Cichon Pet Sematary you offered on FB a couple of days ago. Was almost ready to go for it when I saw it was an out-of-series copy. Sort of like a PC to me. Now the book's gorgeous, but if you can get me an in-series copy, plus rights, feel free to contact me. If the price is right - count me in.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Kris, saw your Cichon Pet Sematary you offered on FB a couple of days ago. Was almost ready to go for it when I saw it was an out-of-series copy. Sort of like a PC to me. Now the book's gorgeous, but if you can get me an in-series copy, plus rights, feel free to contact me. If the price is right - count me in.

sk
    It had rights.... it was an Out of Series Roman Numeral 8.... but rights attached! If I see another I'll messge you

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    It had rights.... it was an Out of Series Roman Numeral 8.... but rights attached! If I see another I'll messge you

Realize it had rights, Kris. But it was the out-of-series bit that made me hesitate - and then it was gone.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to purchase an UK Doctor Sleep signed edition of Hodder & Stoughton (200).
    Edit: Found one!
    P2

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If anyone comes across one (two preferred!) of these with a full number line starting with '1' I will make it worth your while (by that I mean a coupla' bucks, don't get greedy!).
    This one from Amazon is a 2nd printing. I found out about it too late, as usual!

https://i.imgur.com/UfGlGaO.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys,
    IŽam looking for very nice IT (first edition, first printing) copy.
    Maybe someone has one for me
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO
    Firestarter 1st trade with nice bright DJ. I'm looking for the DJ primarily and will buy the book as well!
    Thanks.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looking for recent signed books of King's work from THE OUTSIDER to current. Thanks!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a King signed US 1st of Duma Key. Appreciate any help.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for any DARK TOWERS... 2,3,4 first editions from Grant

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 344 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 LastLast