Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 344 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 5,526 to 5,550 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

That's definitely more palatable. I just wanted it because it's a shame having a damaged copy of such a nice book, even if it's not my display copy.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I am currently trying to sell some books to raise funds for a s/l IT. I'm a way off so I'm not asking of anyone has one for sale just yet, but I was curious if anyone here has number 314? I have a heap of 314 limiteds, and actually have the IT art portfolio numbered 314, and so was just wondering if it was floating around???

Gunslinger Apprentice Superfly will become famous soon enough Superfly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Skeleton Crew S/L Scream Press

Thanks
    Sale The Dark Tower VII S/L #964

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Interested in ARCs of the CD editions of 'SALEM'S LOT and THE SHINING.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    There were several arc's for 'Salem's Lot.
    Do you want them all?

Ifaik, there haven't been any Arc's that have hit the street.

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    There were several arc's for 'Salem's Lot.
    Do you want them all?

Ifaik, there haven't been any Arc's that have hit the street.
    The ARC I have for CARRIE has the Gift Edition cover; I would be happy to match that for the others, but would consider the other variants.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My guess is its mint if its coming from RF, and whatever price your thinking its probably worth a lot more. Hard to find!!!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Longshot:

Molly script.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO:

FDNS S/L

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Need a SHINING #'d S/L w/Chong LIONS REMARQUE

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

In search of the IT portfolio #692 to match my S/L.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking to buy the hardcover of the Centipede Press book on The Shining film. Please PM if you have one to sell.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the IT Portfolio #32? I can trade #113 for it.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 'Salem's Lot dust jacket ($7.95 Cody or Callahan) in decent condition. Doesn't have to be perfect, but somewhat presentable. Willing to buy!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Wanted: 11/22/63 and DR. SLEEP UK 1sts....recently bought a couple on ebay that were stated as 1sts but were later printings.
    ~Jonathan

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Both must be UK firsts?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Wanted: 11/22/63 and DR. SLEEP UK 1sts....recently bought a couple on ebay that were stated as 1sts but were later printings.
    That's funny Jonathan. I own every UK first except two: Dr Sleep is one of them. Finding one in nice shape and a fair price has been weirdly difficult!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Both must be UK firsts?
    Yes sir.
    ~Jonathan

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    That's funny Jonathan. I own every UK first except two: Dr Sleep is one of them. Finding one in nice shape and a fair price has been weirdly difficult!
    I still need quite a few UK 1sts....but these two are the most releases that I need. I've been burned too many times recently by ordering "1sts" without pics of the copyright page (my own dumb fault). Everyone seems to list "1sts" but I end up with like 6th or 8th printings.
    ~Jonathan

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I still need quite a few UK 1sts....but these two are the most releases that I need. I've been burned too many times recently by ordering "1sts" without pics of the copyright page (my own dumb fault). Everyone seems to list "1sts" but I end up with like 6th or 8th printings.
    What do you need? I have a mint FAB8 and a couple of new Finders Keepers. Probably a few other duplicates as well, not Fine but mostly VG+
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    What do you need? I have a mint FAB8 and a couple of new Finders Keepers. Probably a few other duplicates as well, not Fine but mostly VG+
    Stroppy - Latest ones I need are Mr. Mercedes, Dr. Sleep, 11/22/63, Under The Dome, Faithful...and then it goes to earlier ones like Bachman Books, Christine, Cujo, Danse Macabre, Dead Zone and then the high ticket earlier releases as well.
    ~Jonathan

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Buying 'Salem's Lot (1st/1st): Would like to pay somewhere between $300 - $450. Lemme know!

Did anyone happen to get an extra copy of the NY Times Book Review on Sunday, Oct. 2, 2016? It has a book review by King in it. I was sick that week so I missed getting one. Haven't seen one hit eBay yet. I can order through them online, just thought I'd try you guys first.
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That seem to be about 10 days ago, I bet the NYT will still have copies, no?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    That seem to be about 10 days ago, I bet the NYT will still have copies, no?
    They do, but it looks like you have to mail them a check. Was just hoping someone here grabbed some extra copies.
    ~Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 344 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast