Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 344 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    What's the going rate on these? I see >$250, but not selling on that listing for even $199.
    The sales at Betts show this as probably the least liked anthology. The price reflects this.

Night Visions 5 S/L #184 - Fine/Fine - $125
    Night Visions 5 S/L #201 - Fine Signed by Stephen King + others - $125
    Night Visions 5 S/L #322; signed by Stephen King and others - $150
    Night Visions 5 S/L #9 Fine/Near Fine DJ/Fine - $155
    Thanks for the great info. Strange with Game of Thrones being so popular and having 3 very current and timely authors signing it....
    I wonder how long ago those sales were. Im assuming they were quickly snatched up because I believe they were a bit undervalued. I would easily grab a couple of these in F/F condition for $125. I think most people would.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I sold a Night Vision 5 S/L roughly 45 days ago for $230. Not sure when the above sells took place.

The person who purchased my extra copy didn't buy it for Kings signature, but George R. Martins.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    What's the going rate on these? I see >$250, but not selling on that listing for even $199.
    The sales at Betts show this as probably the least liked anthology. The price reflects this.

Night Visions 5 S/L #184 - Fine/Fine - $125
    Night Visions 5 S/L #201 - Fine Signed by Stephen King + others - $125
    Night Visions 5 S/L #322; signed by Stephen King and others - $150
    Night Visions 5 S/L #9 Fine/Near Fine DJ/Fine - $155
    Thanks for the great info. Strange with Game of Thrones being so popular and having 3 very current and timely authors signing it....
    I wonder how long ago those sales were. Im assuming they were quickly snatched up because I believe they were a bit undervalued. I would easily grab a couple of these in F/F condition for $125. I think most people would.
    IMO I think the Night Visions series is up there as one of the best horror anthologies that's been released, as far as the content goes (i.e., very high quality stories and names, both established and new talent). I bought all of the S/Ls as they were released. However, in terms of appearance they're just "regular" hard cover books, and so don't really compare against the other gorgeous anthologies (e.g., Best of Best new Horror) in terms of production or aesthetics, and that's probably why there may be less appeal for collectors specifically?

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    ...However, in terms of appearance they're just "regular" hard cover books, and so don't really compare against the other gorgeous anthologies (e.g., Best of Best new Horror) in terms of production or aesthetics, and that's probably why there may be less appeal for collectors specifically?
    Yes, it's just a regular trade copy with a signature page. Also, the slipcase does not match the book and it is too small. (The book sticks out a bit)

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for LSOE S/L traycase

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Love to find a Legends S/L at the right price.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    That would be nice!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    That would be nice!
    To you, what's the right price? ...out of curiosity.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    That would be nice!
    Thanks for asking that Cook! been in my brain to post that all day.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    That would be nice!
    One that gives me the warm and fuzzies
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...However, in terms of appearance they're just "regular" hard cover books, and so don't really compare against the other gorgeous anthologies (e.g., Best of Best new Horror) in terms of production or aesthetics, and that's probably why there may be less appeal for collectors specifically?
    Yes, it's just a regular trade copy with a signature page. Also, the slipcase does not match the book and it is too small. (The book sticks out a bit)
    Oh, the slipcases are garbage. I ended up swapping the slipcases between the editions to make them fit more appropriately. I got Jeff to make some slipcases for the recent Sub Press Night Visions editions that didn't come with slipcases and Jeff's are 10 times better.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, the slipcases are garbage. I ended up swapping the slipcases between the editions to make them fit more appropriately. I got Jeff to make some slipcases for the recent Sub Press Night Visions editions that didn't come with slipcases and Jeff's are 10 times better.
    I'm not sure why Dark Harvest ended up going with the slipcases they did. In the beginning, it was supposed to be black (see below picture):

I ended up receiving a damaged slipcase when I ordered from Dark Harvest. After contacting them, they sent me the one pictured with a note saying........"sorry about someone going Postal on your slipcase. Please except one of our prelim cases (black cloth) to replace the grey damaged one".

Again, not sure why they went with the grey one, but the black cloth one is actually very nice and fits the book perfect. Maybe it cost them too much.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I'm not sure why Dark Harvest ended up going with the slipcases they did. In the beginning, it was supposed to be black (see below picture):

I ended up receiving a damaged slipcase when I ordered from Dark Harvest. After contacting them, they sent me the one pictured with a note saying........"sorry about someone going Postal on your slipcase. Please except one of our prelim cases (black cloth) to replace the grey damaged one".

Again, not sure why they went with the grey one, but the black cloth one is actually very nice and fits the book perfect. Maybe it cost them too much.

Mulleins
    No way! I had no idea about those black slipcases. That grey one was so tight on NV5 I had to swap it, for fear of it damaging the most valuable volume of the series!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    No way! I had no idea about those black slipcases. That grey one was so tight on NV5 I had to swap it, for fear of it damaging the most valuable volume of the series!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure where to post this and I can't start a new thread yet but am hoping for some feedback/thoughts on this....

http://www.stephenkingcatalog.com/ca...00-p-2037.html

Tis' pricey but for some reason it's calling my name.....
    I've bought items from Overlook before but never their self published stuff.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I'm not sure where to post this and I can't start a new thread yet but am hoping for some feedback/thoughts on this....

There is a thread were it is talked about. You will have to search for it. I think the consensus was that it is over priced.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

There is a thread were it is talked about. You will have to search for it. I think the consensus was that it is over priced.
    Thank you! I tried looking earlier and couldn't find anything but I'll check again. It is really pricey but damn...it's good looking! lol. I am a big fan of Chadbourne's work and have never read Before the Play. Hmmm....I'll have to ponder this.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you! I tried looking earlier and couldn't find anything but I'll check again. It is really pricey but damn...it's good looking! lol. I am a big fan of Chadbourne's work and have never read Before the Play. Hmmm....I'll have to ponder this.
    The "Before The Play" that is in the TV Guide from 1997 is abridged. If you have never read it try to find a copy of Whispers magazine, Vol. 5, Nos. 1/2, Whole numbers 17/18. Published in 1982. It is significantly longer and a much better read. The Whispers magazine is not that hard to find and will be a whole lot less than the $300 Overlook Connection hodge-podge.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Before making any decision, I suggest you wait until the official announcement of Cemetery Dance's Artist Edition of The Shining, which will be very soon. This book will feature artwork from both Don Maitz and Glenn Chadbourne, and although not confirmed, it could very well include 'Before The Play' as an added bonus! Not only will this edition be a lot nicer, I'm pretty sure it will also cost less than the $300 price of the Overlook edition.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    The "Before The Play" that is in the TV Guide from 1997 is abridged. If you have never read it try to find a copy of Whispers magazine, Vol. 5, Nos. 1/2, Whole numbers 17/18. Published in 1982. It is significantly longer and a much better read. The Whispers magazine is not that hard to find and will be a whole lot less than the $300 Overlook Connection hodge-podge.
    Excellent! Thanks for the tip. I had no idea it had been published elsewhere.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

This was discussed recently here.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Before making any decision, I suggest you wait until the official announcement of Cemetery Dance's Artist Edition of The Shining, which will be very soon. This book will feature artwork from both Don Maitz and Glenn Chadbourne, and although not confirmed, it could very well include 'Before The Play' as an added bonus! Not only will this edition be a lot nicer, I'm pretty sure it will also cost less than the $300 price of the Overlook edition.
    Ah, I should have known they were going to do one. And of course it will be beautiful. Good advice! I thank you.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    This was discussed recently here.
    Perfect! Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    I picked up that copy of Whispers magazine, really enjoyed the story

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Before the Play - TV Guide = 6,080 words
    Before the Play - Whispers = 17,100 words

Give the abridged TV Guide a miss, and get the full story in Whispers,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 206 of 344 FirstFirst ... 106 156 196 204 205 206 207 208 216 256 306 ... LastLast