Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 344 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast
Results 6,426 to 6,450 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice Zidan will become famous soon enough Zidan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Suntup Editions Eyes of the Dragon art portfolio. I know many picked one up to secure their S/L Misery so I'm wondering if any are considering selling now that they've secured it.

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Zidan View Post
    Looking for a Suntup Editions Eyes of the Dragon art portfolio. I know many picked one up to secure their S/L Misery so I'm wondering if any are considering selling now that they've secured it.
    PM sent

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for an Under the Dome slipcase for the US S/L.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Little Sisters of Eluria PC or less than favorable copy for reading.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    Looking for a Little Sisters of Eluria PC or less than favorable copy for reading.
    If you just want to read it, you could get a copy of "Everything is eventual" and a copy of "The Gunslinger". Little Sisters of Eluria is just a concatenation of the novella in Everything is eventual, and the Gunslinger (revised edition I believe).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Good to know.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    If you just want to read it, you could get a copy of "Everything is eventual" and a copy of "The Gunslinger". Little Sisters of Eluria is just a concatenation of the novella in Everything is eventual, and the Gunslinger (revised edition I believe).
    And don't forget LEGENDS.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Firestarter S/L any date! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a tough one but I know it's out there somewhere. I am looking for an inscribed (to Kirby McCauley) UK Bachman Books. It was sold in 2006 for $1,000 as part of the CC Super Collection. PM me or reply here. I made some stupid choices when the Super Collection became available and I'm hoping to correct that. Thanks,

John

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

And just one more for now -- inscribed (to Kirby) UK The Shining. Sold for $2,000 in the same CC Super Collection. Instead of these gems, I purchased a lettered From A Buick 8. I made many good choices from that collection but I have no idea why I chose a lettered FAB8 over these gems. Silly is an extreme understatement!

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Hello all,

Someone informed me this would be a good place to repost my inquiry. I know this is a crazy long shot, but if anyone is willing to cash in on their S/L copy of Misery I am certainly an (incredibly jealous and) interested buyer. Just let me know. I don't blame you if you aren't willing though!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    Hello all,

Someone informed me this would be a good place to repost my inquiry. I know this is a crazy long shot, but if anyone is willing to cash in on their S/L copy of Misery I am certainly an (incredibly jealous and) interested buyer. Just let me know. I don't blame you if you aren't willing though!
    Wait until they are released. You will be able to get plenty then.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise is a jewel in the rough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Hello all,

But it's hard to be patient as you know... and I don't think plenty could ever describe the 185 sold! I'd much prefer to hold one now myself even though I see your perspective.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello all,

Yeah... at what price though Alan. When you have multiple sales of the lettered in the 11-12K range... these will be selling upon release for 2K++++ EASY.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I’m looking for Altered Carbon by Richard Morgan lettered from Subterranean Press.

Will trade my limited Misery from Suntup plus cash.
    Or just pay 2500$ cash. Please PM if interested.
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    I’m looking for Altered Carbon by Richard Morgan lettered from Subterranean Press.

Will trade my limited Misery from Suntup.

Or will pay cash. Please PM if interested.
    I have a trade UK signed 1st/1st, if interested, I have no idea what they go for.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you! But my interest is only in lettered Subterranean Press edition. Cheers!
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hello all,

Yeah... at what price though Alan. When you have multiple sales of the lettered in the 11-12K range... these will be selling upon release for 2K++++ EASY.
    I have to agree. With 185 copies released for sale...and a beloved book and movie....pickin's are going to be slim.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

YOUR TELLING ME.....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    YOUR TELLING ME.....
    LOL Slim Pickins........................................... ...............Dr. Strangelove? lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a new, unrolled Wastelands trade dust jacket. I know all I do is ask for things, but all I have to offer is money. I'm a new collector...so help a brotha out. Umkay? .
    Not just the DJ, but the book, the DJ and a damn fine very rare piece of art

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...=1#post1100256

You may want to get into this when the auction goes live here tomorrow. Great collectible and the proceeds go to charity!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a new, unrolled Wastelands trade dust jacket. I know all I do is ask for things, but all I have to offer is money. I'm a new collector...so help a brotha out. Umkay? .
    BTW - If you really like the cover for Wastelands, check out this as well: https://shop.suntup.press/collection...fine-art-print
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    BTW - If you really like the cover for Wastelands, check out this as well: https://shop.suntup.press/collection...fine-art-print
    Good point!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

LOL Slim Pickins........................................... ...............Dr. Strangelove? lol
    Blazing Saddles
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered IT for sale anyone? Looking for a friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 344 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast