Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 344 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Eric, thanks for the heads-up on that ebay listing...not sure how I missed that one. Ended up getting it for $1 shipping...pretty cool ebay seller!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Can anyone post a picture of the cover of Misery (the edition that has King as a character of Misery's return).

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

It has the standard ax-shadow front cover. It's a false inner cover that has the parody:

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright. And how is the regular cover then

Thanks Bev for posting it!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice nt07077 is on a distinguished road nt07077's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is a bit of a strech but if anyone is willing to give copies of the 5 articles written by King that appeared in "The Register" back in 1988 then it would be greatly appreciated.

Traveler The Funslinger is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

One to go:

Looking for S/L The Dark Tower, The Gunslinger, #424.

Any help locating it would be much appreciated...

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Funslinger View Post
    One to go:

Looking for S/L The Dark Tower, The Gunslinger, #424.

Any help locating it would be much appreciated...
    Please see my response in the Complete sets, who owns them thread.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

John F. Kennedy Roomtemp is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi There,

Just got to say I've really enjoyed reading all the different threads on this site over the last month or two.
    I would love to find a copy of the numbered signed Heart Shaped Box US Arc. I think they were only numbered to a hundred. And if anyone would know where or have heard of anyone with one it would be you guys.
    Thanks in advance for any help.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Roomtemp, if anyone can help it will be here.
    I am confused about a "numbered signed ARC" for the US Heart Shaped Box.
    Someone here will clarify, and then we'll move these posts to a Joe Hill thread.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Welcome Roomtemp, if anyone can help it will be here.
    I am confused about a "numbered signed ARC" for the US Heart Shaped Box.
    Someone here will clarify, and then we'll move these posts to a Joe Hill thread.
    RF,

I can help here.

Welcome Roomtemp.

Heart Shaped Box did have a Limited Edition ARC 1 of 100 numbered and signed.

I own #97

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks mulliens, there is almost always a quick answer here.
    Now we hope someone can fulfill the request.

She gave me a pen. Ves'Ka Gan is on a distinguished road Ves'Ka Gan's Avatar

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Country
    Country Flag

Roomtemp--I was browsing eBay and there was at least one of these & several S/Ls of HSB a relatively good prices--this was a day of two ago so I don't have the links, but I just searched "Heart Shaped Box" and got over a dozen very good results.

Good luck!
    YOU MUST CHILL. I HAVE HIDDEN YOUR KEYS.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I checked my collection (I don't have the Joe Hill books on a spreadsheet) and I own both the US and UK ARCs. Neither, however, is numbered. Are there two different versions, one numbered and the other not? Or did I just miss the number? I also have the s/n edition (but it's not an ARC). I think it's from the UK.

John

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I too would like some clarity on this issue of numbered ARCs.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

William Morrow (US proof) did a Limited of 100 numbered/signed copies of the proof for Heart Shaped Box (I have #10). Also, of note these were released very early as I got this somewhere like 5 months before release (not sure?). This would be a guess, but I think these went out before the regular proofs did.

sorry for the dark picture

Geoff

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine doesn't have that. I guess there were also a number of unnumbered/unsigned ARCs issued. Interesting.

John

John F. Kennedy Roomtemp is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hey everybody,

Thanks for the welcomes.

I'm drooling looking at those books. If you guys ever sell ... Well let me join the line.
    I have the standard US and UK arc of HSB. Plus the Standard S/L from Sub Press and signed US and UK firsts . So want to finish of that little subsection before I go after the real expensive chapbooks that I dont have.

Thanks again for the help....and if anyone wants to sell a copy. Let me know.

Also...Sorry if this was in the wrong thread...

Cheers,

Sean

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the site Sean, glad you found an answer to your question.

And don't worry about where you post, we have staff to handle that.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    William Morrow (US proof) did a Limited of 100 numbered/signed copies of the proof for Heart Shaped Box (I have #10). Also, of note these were released very early as I got this somewhere like 5 months before release (not sure?). This would be a guess, but I think these went out before the regular proofs did.

Geoff-

Thanks so much for the pic. Learn something new every day here.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I had a signed HSB donated to the fund raiser...I'll have to check it.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Mine doesn't have that. I guess there were also a number of unnumbered/unsigned ARCs issued. Interesting.

John
    John,

Looks like something to add to your "I neeed this item" list! :-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    John,

Looks like something to add to your "I neeed this item" list! :-)
    Seriously, I don't think I want to get started on another author, even Joe Hill. I just can't afford it. It IS tempting, though. I have another of Hill's proofs, the US 20th Century Ghosts.

John

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post

Thanks for posting the picture Geoff. I was able to answer the question about the numbered signed ARC but couldn't post a picture of my #'ed copy due to being on the road this week.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

No problem Mullens, yea I knew I had a picture handy that would help so I jumped in.

And yes John there was a regular proof, as well as the signed/numbered edition.
    Geoff

Getting it on. at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one has a spectacular aura about at_one's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

This is probably a total shot in the dark, but does anyone know where I can find one of the 200 limited Salem's Lot tray cases that Thomas at skcollector.com was selling?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 344 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast