Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 344 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a complete set of the art from 'Salem's Lot.
    If not, then if someone has a single duplicate sheet, I'd appreciate them selling it to me. My gift edition of 'Salem's Lot looks empty with the open case having no art.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If not, then if someone has a single duplicate sheet, I'd appreciate them selling it to me. My gift edition of 'Salem's Lot looks empty with the open case having no art.
    While we're on the topic, I'd like the complete package. Gift edition in the custom traycase with the art. I don't mind doing it in parts if that's the only option.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    While we're on the topic, I'd like the complete package. Gift edition in the custom traycase with the art. I don't mind doing it in parts if that's the only option.
    What is your budget?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    What is your budget?
    RF should get first crack at the artwork since he posted first, should a set come up... but here's what I was thinking, based somewhat on Simon's earlier estimations.

GE only: $200
    Traycase: $90
    Prints: $125

Or the whole lot for around $420. If that's unreasonably low, feel free to school me..

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

What is your budget?
    Do you have a set for sale??

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is your budget?
    RF should get first crack at the artwork since he posted first, should a set come up... but here's what I was thinking, based somewhat on Simon's earlier estimations.

Or the whole lot for around $420. If that's unreasonably low, feel free to school me..
    Um, Ill take 3 for that price. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What is your budget?

Technically, I posted this request yesterday if you want to be fair.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    What is your budget?

Technically, I posted this request yesterday if you want to be fair.
    I only want the art (you asked for the art and traycase), but on a complete set, I'll defer to you (for a short time period..say 72 hours). I just need 1 page that someone has a second or third copy of.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    And technically I posted a couple weeks ago about it. Not trying to be an ass or anything but I've been looking forever.
    True, and it's difficult to say how long a person has "dibs". I'd say it's up to the seller to get the highest price. There is some sense of fair play-see post #4059, but there are no hard rules that define exclusive "wanted" expiration dates.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry guys I must have missed that. Ignore my "want" post then so it's fair to everyone. Doesn't seem like there's any available anyway right now.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm mostly just kidding around. I have no problem with a free market where buyers and sellers choose who they want to sell to. If someone wants to sell to RF or anyone else because they are better looking than me, I don't care. That said, I still want both the art and the traycase, but would buy either that someone had available.

IMHO, I don't care for the "dibs" on buying or selling an item on here. Although if buyer or seller enters an agreement that isn't really dibs, it's an agreement and should be followed through both both parties. Again, just my opinion.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I'm mostly just kidding around. I have no problem with a free market where buyers and sellers choose who they want to sell to. If someone wants to sell to RF or anyone else because they are better looking than me, I don't care. That said, I still want both the art and the traycase, but would buy either that someone had available.

IMHO, I don't care for the "dibs" on buying or selling an item on here. Although if buyer or seller enters an agreement that isn't really dibs, it's an agreement and should be followed through both both parties. Again, just my opinion.
    All good points...I always just defer to the "gentlemanly" thing to do...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

So just to throw my oar in..

A) I requested any duplicate singles weeks ago
    B) I'm far better looking than the others.

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    So just to throw my oar in..

A) I requested any duplicate singles weeks ago
    B) I'm far better looking than the others.

I'm THE BEST looking, and asked for someones triplicate.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If this is down to who is the best looking, I will win by far.. I mean, look at my avatar for goodess sakes.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If this is down to who is the best looking, I will win by far.. I mean, look at my avatar for goodess sakes.
    I think we need a poll with actual current pictures of the member. Obviously men only as becca69, dnemec, and stkmw02 would slaughter everyone else.

Country
    Country Flag

This went downhill very quickly.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Back on topic.
    If a person has a third (triplicate) of any one sheet of art from 'Salem's Lot, I'd appreciate them selling me it.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think we need a poll with actual current pictures of the member. Obviously men only as becca69, dnemec, and stkmw02 would slaughter everyone else.
    That would be pretty funny, actually.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    That would be pretty funny, actually.
    Dig up the pics and post a poll. I agree it would be a blast.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

It's 11.12 PM here, I'm off to bed. But anyone who wants to participate can send me a pic and I'll be happy to set up a poll tomorrow

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

So us guys are going to vote on which guy is the best looking? Damn, am I up for that kind of humiliation? Sure am lol!

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I know better than to enter contests I have no chance to win.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    It's 11.12 PM here, I'm off to bed. But anyone who wants to participate can send me a pic and I'll be happy to set up a poll tomorrow
    Hold off on pics. I have an idea where (men only for this one) submit current pics (via PM to me) and commit that if they lose they donate $50 to our fundraiser (and of course receive 5 entries for the grand prize).
    The winner of the poll receives 2 free entries.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Why thank you, RF!

A poll would be fun, although you are all wonderful in your own ways!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 344 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 213 263 ... LastLast