Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 344 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,875 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    David is looking for Carrie letter G. I have the entire set but that one. Any Leeds would be greatly appreciated... be nice to put it with the set again, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There is a Leeds in England.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    ISO:
    The IT French three volume set. Does not have to be beautiful. Love those covers!

But i prefer THE STAND

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    ISO:
    The IT French three volume set. Does not have to be beautiful. Love those covers!

But i prefer THE STAND

Aw man! And here I got all excited that you had one for me
    I will admit, those Stand covers are pretty sweet too!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cooooool. I have seen the IT covers before, but that is the first time I have ever seen (or even knew they existed) the covers for THE STAND. Thanks for sharing those.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    ISO:

But i prefer THE STAND

Aw man! And here I got all excited that you had one for me
    I will admit, those Stand covers are pretty sweet too!
    Well, if you need them, I may be able to locale some for you
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Here ya go, kids. A bit pricey maybe but a guaranteed first for those that must have it.

Stephen King's Pet Sematary
    Out of stock

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO:
    FOUND. Thanks to a member here!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here ya go, kids. A bit pricey maybe but a guaranteed first for those that must have it.

Stephen King's Pet Sematary
    Out of stock
    Bummer, Lori
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler IamMisterDavis is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Brooding

Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for the wolves of the calla and the song of susannah paperback editions illustrated by Tony Mauro. They went out of print in early 2018 and they are the last two I need to complete the series. I know this is a very unusual question as I don;t believe many people liked these editions, but I love them. ANY help tracking them down would be very much appreciated! I just want to finish my collection

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by IamMisterDavis View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm currently looking for the wolves of the calla and the song of susannah paperback editions illustrated by Tony Mauro. They went out of print in early 2018 and they are the last two I need to complete the series. I know this is a very unusual question as I don;t believe many people liked these editions, but I love them. ANY help tracking them down would be very much appreciated! I just want to finish my collection

My guess is they are not first editions right?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I think those were in the boxed set.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am having no luck on Dystopia and my other couple wants so going back to 1st's.
    US Bachman Set.. as nice as I can get
    Signed 2nd or 3rd Salems Lot
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Since every time I want to go out and buy books, I'm either laid low by a migraine or Mother Nature lays a sheet of ice on the landscape, I ordered the HC and PB versions of PET SEMATARY, as well as some nifty DVDs, from Amazon. At least I got free postage and saved money on gas. Now I'm just hoping for that '1' on the copyright pages.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I think those were in the boxed set.
    I think they were just regular mass market US paperbacks. They were released 2-3 years ago, I think, but didnt seem to be available for that long.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,
    Wondered if I can get some help. Need a couple more Limited Edition books about King. Also, does anyone know any other books that are limited edition books about King that is missing from list? List below. Any help would be awesome.

Books ABOUT Stephen King

LIMITED EDITIONS

Fear Itself Tim Underwood and Chuck Miller (LE-200 SK signed, HC, PB) LOOKING GREAT PRICE
    Demon Driven: SK and the Art of Writing Beahm (DLX- #1-100 Rd Ink LE-#101-300 Blk Ink) LOOKING FOR THIS ONE ALSO.

* Reign of Fear: The Fiction and Film of Stephen King (1982-1989) Don Herron (LE 500, PB)
    * The Stephen King Companion (Revised Edition) George Beahm (LE-100 Blk, 100 blu )
    * Stephen King is Richard Bachman Michael R. Collings (Sterling Ed. 100, Limited)
    * Stephen King From A To Z - An Encyclopedia of His Life and Work George Beahm (Lmt. 400)
    * The Unseen King Tyson Blue (LE-100)
    * Stephen King: America's Best Loved Bogeyman George Beahm (LE-448, PB)
    * The Essential Stephen King Stephen Spignesi (LE-666, HC)
    * Feast of Fear: Conversations with Stephen King Tim Underwood and Chuck Miller (LE-500, PB)
    * Bare Bones: Conversations on Terror with Stephen King Underwood and Miller (LE-1000, PB, HC)
    * The Stephen King Story George Beahm (LE 450, 250 w/SC, HC, PB)
    * Stephen King Collectibles: An Illustrated Price Guide George Beahm (LE 300)
    * Knowing Darkness: Artists Inspired by Stephen King George Beahm (Limited Edition)
    * The Stephen King Companion (First Ed.) George Beahm (LE, 1000, 250, PB)
    *Stephen King Country (LE- 500, HC)
    *Kingdom of Fear: The World of Stephen King Tim Underwood and Miller (LE-500)
    *The Shape Under the Sheet: The Complete Stephen King Encyclopedia Spignesi (HC, LE 350)
    *The Lost Work of Stephen King Stephen Spignesi (LE-1000)
    *Stephen King: Man and Artist Carroll F. Terrell (LE- 400, 200, 75)
    CEMETERY DANCE EDITIONS
    * The Stephen King Universe; A Guide to the Worlds of Stephen King (Limited Edition, PB)
    * The Road to the Dark Tower: Exploring Stephen King's Magnum Opus Vincent (Limited Edition, PB)
    * The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book Bev Vincent and Brian Freeman (Limited Edition)
    * Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished Rocky Wood, David Rawsthorne, (Limited Edition, PB)
    * Stephen King: The Non-Fiction Rocky Wood and Justin Brooks (Limited Edition)
    * Lilja's Library: The World of Stephen King Hans-Ake Lilja (Limited Edition)
    * The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance Robin Furth (limited Edition, PB)
    * The Illustrated Stephen King Movie Trivia Guide Freeman, Hans-Åke Lilja and Kevin Quigley (limited)
    * The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book: Revised and Updated 2nd Edition (Limited Edition)
    * The Dark Tower Companion Bev Vincent (Limited Edition, PB)
    * Stephen King: A Primary Bibliography of the World’s Most Popular Author Justin Brooks (Limited, PB)
    * The Complete Concordance Revised and Updated Robin Furth (Limited Edition)
    * Reading Stephen King Brian James Freeman (Limited Edition)
    * This Dark Chest of Wonders: 40 Years of Stephen King's The Stand (Limited Edition)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

KingFan2323, There is a (slightly) out of date list here, but it covers all the older books. The list is a pet project that I just haven't got round to finishing yet, but I have the majority of the Limited and lettered's I just need to get some decent photos done and add the entries for each of the books.

Here are some I think you missed:

21st Century King by Bev Vincent - Unnumbered but limited to 750 copies
    The Stephen King Companion by George Beahm 2 states 1/250 and 1/1000

There are also Lettered editions of the following:

Kingdom of Fear: The World of Stephen King
    Stephen King Goes to Hollywood
    Reign of Fear: The Fiction and Film of Stephen King (1982-1989)
    Bare Bones: Conversations on Terror with Stephen King (1988)
    Feast of Fear: Conversations with Stephen King (1989)
    The Stephen King Companion
    The Shape Under the Sheet: The Complete Stephen King Encyclopedia
    Demon Driven: Stephen King and the Art of Writing
    Stephen King From A To Z - An Encyclopedia of His Life and Work
    Stephen King: America's Best Loved Bogeyman
    The Lost Work of Stephen King
    Stephen King Country
    Stephen King Collectibles: An Illustrated Price Guide
    The Stephen King Universe; A Guide to the Worlds of Stephen King
    The Essential Stephen King
    The Road to the Dark Tower: Exploring Stephen King's Magnum Opus
    The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book (revised)
    Stephen King: Uncollected, Unpublished
    Stephen King: The Non-Fiction
    The Dark Tower: The Complete Concordance
    Lilja's Library: The World of Stephen King
    The Dark Tower Companion
    The Stephen King Companion (Revised Edition)
    Reading Stephen King
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you so much, Stroppy! Oh. . . your list was extremely helpful, believe me! Thank you for that. If I can help with any pics let me know. Not sure why it is where it is on the list but Stephen King Companion (first limited) is after Knowing Darkness on the list and 21st Century King is a chapbook right? Stephen King Goes to Hollywood is a good suggestion. As your research showed it is only in a lettered state but not numbered. I will add that one. Can anyone think of anymore Limited Edition books on King that are not mentioned by Stroppy and I in our respective lists?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Thank you so much, Stroppy! Oh. . . your list was extremely helpful, believe me! Thank you for that. If I can help with any pics let me know. Not sure why it is where it is on the list but Stephen King Companion (first limited) is after Knowing Darkness on the list and 21st Century King is a chapbook right? Stephen King Goes to Hollywood is a good suggestion. As your research showed it is only in a lettered state but not numbered. I will add that one. Can anyone think of anymore Limited Edition books on King that are not mentioned by Stroppy and I in our respective lists?
    Simon knows his shit on books about King. I would bet his list is 100% complete my man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for CD slipcases for Finders Keepers and End of Watch, thank you muchly
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Think I probably have an extra FK, Andy.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Think I probably have an extra FK, Andy.
    Thanks Brian, a couple of people have offered, and apparently CD still have them, so just looking for EOW now 👍👍
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Same on EOW but no luck
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Cujo 1st is really nice shape

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for any and all editions, states, variants and languages of Joyland. I intend to get as complete a collection of Joyland as I possibly can. I'm interested in S/L, flatsigned, etc. Just putting the feelers out. Please PM me if you have anything that may interest me! Thanks.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'm looking for any and all editions, states, variants and languages of Joyland. I intend to get as complete a collection of Joyland as I possibly can. I'm interested in S/L, flatsigned, etc. Just putting the feelers out. Please PM me if you have anything that may interest me! Thanks.
    I have a couple you may want. I can't PM you until you have 5 or more post.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

+ Reply to Thread
Page 275 of 344 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 ... LastLast