Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 344 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I want a NLR and a Roman Numeral Six Stories!!!!

Is that too much to ask?

AKC

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Not if you have enough money!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

I'm looking for a Secretary Of Dreams Volume 2 S/L Traycase if anyone has a spare.

Banned Thelangoleer will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Fine

might be a long shot but does anyone have a extra G-F dj for night shift?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    I'm looking for a Secretary Of Dreams Volume 2 S/L Traycase if anyone has a spare.
    I have one I would sell for $300...I will even throw the book inside in for free!

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

$300's not a bad price at all, especially if he includes the book.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    Did you check to see if CD have any?
    Ive been lucky getting a few items that way even tho no longer available on their web site
    reality continues to ruin my life

My Mood
    Fine

Anyone out there have an extra night shift first edition jacket? And what would a book be worth alone?

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

WANTED Drawing of The Three Signed Ltd #219 and The Wastelands Signed Ltd #219

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a F/F (or close) copy of PET SEMATARY with the '1983' date, and a nice copy of the 2nd state (typeset) proof of the same book. I have great copies of the other versions ('1982' trade and 'typewritten' proof) that need company.

My Mood
    Fine

Would like to get one of those FDNS signed book club editions also looking for an insomnia gift edition at a reasonable price

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a copy of Harpers that include the story Batman and Robin had an altercation. Also...if no one has a copy for sale but would be kind to scan or take a pic of the pages and send 'em to my email I'd really appreciate that. I've been unable to read the story so far.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I'm looking for a F/F (or close) copy of PET SEMATARY with the '1983' date, and a nice copy of the 2nd state (typeset) proof of the same book. I have great copies of the other versions ('1982' trade and 'typewritten' proof) that need company.
    Anyone? I can get both on ABE but I prefer dealing with you guys!

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

i promise an updated and revised edition of the bibliography is coming. this time it is going to be ebook only. that is all i can say right now other than that the publisher is not Cemetery Dance. we signed the contract and everything, but we ran into some formatting issues and i am having to revise every entry in the document to make it easier for the typesetter (yes, ebooks have typesetters apparently). however, this gives me the chance to make it as up to date as possible, so i am still updating/revising as i am fixing the formatting. i have made corrections as they have been sent to me, but i have done the best i can without buying every single item, which is something even the supercollectors don't do. imagine if you had hardcover, reprint hardcover, trade paperback, UK trade paperback, book club and mass-market paperback of some fucking bargain bin anthology containing yet another reprint! i promise that there are some items that have never been mentioned in print before though. get excited!

-justin

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking forward to the new one, Justin! Your first edition is still an invaluable tool.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Looking for a copy of Harpers that include the story Batman and Robin had an altercation. Also...if no one has a copy for sale but would be kind to scan or take a pic of the pages and send 'em to my email I'd really appreciate that. I've been unable to read the story so far.
    Hi Ari,
    I'm sure that is the magazine Twisted Nadine sent me a copy of, so I can scan the story for you when I get home.
    PM me your email and I'll send it off to you.

Cheers
    James

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by you ever seen a ghost? View Post
    i promise an updated and revised edition of the bibliography is coming. this time it is going to be ebook only. that is all i can say right now other than that the publisher is not Cemetery Dance. we signed the contract and everything, but we ran into some formatting issues and i am having to revise every entry in the document to make it easier for the typesetter (yes, ebooks have typesetters apparently). however, this gives me the chance to make it as up to date as possible, so i am still updating/revising as i am fixing the formatting. i have made corrections as they have been sent to me, but i have done the best i can without buying every single item, which is something even the supercollectors don't do. imagine if you had hardcover, reprint hardcover, trade paperback, UK trade paperback, book club and mass-market paperback of some fucking bargain bin anthology containing yet another reprint! i promise that there are some items that have never been mentioned in print before though. get excited!

-justin
    Cant wait !
    May we expect it to be available before the end of the year?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I have a PDF of it. If you still need it PM me and Ill email it tomorrow
    reality continues to ruin my life

Gunslinger Apprentice you ever seen a ghost? is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by you ever seen a ghost? View Post

-justin
    Cant wait !
    May we expect it to be available before the end of the year?
    not really sure on that one.

-justin

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Justin,

Love your book, very looking forward to the next one.

- Me.

Country
    Country Flag

Justin, I'm looking forward to it! Thank you for this update.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    I want a NLR and a Roman Numeral Six Stories!!!!

Is that too much to ask?

AKC
    I want a NLR as well. Nobody seems to want to sell

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a kind member who would be willing to sell me a first printing dj for "four past midnight" ? i dont care about the book but im looking for an unclipped fine dj. Thank everyone

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    I have a PDF of it. If you still need it PM me and Ill email it tomorrow
    Could I also bother you to e-mail me the PDF as well? I'd really appreciate it. I don't need a copy of the magazine. Just want to read the story.

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Is there a kind member who would be willing to sell me a first printing dj for "four past midnight" ? i dont care about the book but im looking for an unclipped fine dj. Thank everyone
    I think I have an extra one. I'll check when I go upstairs and get back to you.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ricky, PM me your email and I can forward you the PDF I sent Ari.
    Its scanned from the magazine Twisted Nadine kindly sent me!

I'll be home in about six hours so can send it then if you still need a copy.

Offer open to anyone else that needs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 344 FirstFirst ... 43 83 91 92 93 94 95 103 143 193 ... LastLast