Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 344 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I have no horse in this race, so Im just throwing this out there: if it is going to be rebound anyhow, couldn't you just remove the page from the BCE and replace the relevant page in the rebound edition?
    Might be too much work for Paul, but could be worth discussing.
    It could be done. The usual problem (can't verify Cujo now as I'm not home) is that if King signs on the title page, the flipside on many books is the CR page. In this situation, I would recommend not dismantling a true 1st edition with a nice signature/inscription. Temporarily, the prices on signed Cujo's will spike, but a signed NF+ true 1st will be more as a stand alone book than the price a rebound Cujo with the signature in it will fetch.

In other words, beautiful signed 1st Cujo ~$500+. Rebound Cujo ~$1.2K issue.

Rebound Cujo w/beautiful true 1st edition signature $1.2K + ~$350.
    I hate to be the disagree guy here... BUT on the DRE Rebounds... I think a $500 flatsigned Cujo would be worth FAR MORE on that Rebound. Not for a Joe Blow rebound.. BUT on a Dragon Rebound... Hell yes. I am using my very fine signed 1st for it and would never look back.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I hate to be the disagree guy here... BUT on the DRE Rebounds... I think a $500 flatsigned Cujo would be worth FAR MORE on that Rebound. Not for a Joe Blow rebound.. BUT on a Dragon Rebound... Hell yes. I am using my very fine signed 1st for it and would never look back.
    Good for you, and if I had one (signed Cujo) I would have to think long and hard about it. There is no WRONG decision, just decisions to be made.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I recently got 3 older signed/inscribed Kings (Pet Semetary, Dead Zone, Danse Macbre). They will not be rebound as long as I own them. Just a personal preference. Reason is they look like the ones I read years ago and I like that. I would do a UK one though
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    I have no horse in this race, so Im just throwing this out there: if it is going to be rebound anyhow, couldn't you just remove the page from the BCE and replace the relevant page in the rebound edition?
    Might be too much work for Paul, but could be worth discussing.
    It could be done. The usual problem (can't verify Cujo now as I'm not home) is that if King signs on the title page, the flipside on many books is the CR page. In this situation, I would recommend not dismantling a true 1st edition with a nice signature/inscription. Temporarily, the prices on signed Cujo's will spike, but a signed NF+ true 1st will be more as a stand alone book than the price a rebound Cujo with the signature in it will fetch.

In other words, beautiful signed 1st Cujo ~$500+. Rebound Cujo ~$1.2K issue.

Rebound Cujo w/beautiful true 1st edition signature $1.2K + ~$350.
    Good for you, and if I had one (signed Cujo) I would have to think long and hard about it. There is no WRONG decision, just decisions to be made.
    I dont think that the value added on the rebound would outweigh the signed 1st...Of course with a recent sig on an older 1st, the value is less(comparatively) it might be more of a wash..but yeah no wrong decision

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I would not use a beautiful signed 1st of Cujo to be rebound. I would have to use one from the scratch and dent pile

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by east-tennessee View Post
    I would not use a beautiful signed 1st of Cujo to be rebound. I would have to use one from the scratch and dent pile
    LOL I wish I had a pile like that. The copy I used was a VERY FINE 1st. Like stated above... there is no wrong answer. I was THRILLED to.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a SUPER nice Carrie 1st. Anyone looking to sell a really nice copy?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a SUPER nice Carrie 1st. Anyone looking to sell a really nice copy?
    I might be willing to sell one.
    And you might be able to twist my arm.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Depends

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Random question, and I think I know the answer but it never hurts to put it out here:

Has anyone seen, or does anyone have an extra NF/F Motokops case for the numbered The Regulators? The case only...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Random question, and I think I know the answer but it never hurts to put it out here:

Has anyone seen, or does anyone have an extra NF/F Motokops case for the numbered The Regulators? The case only...
    Wow, that's going to be a tough find, huh? Best of luck to you, dude!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I might have a case for The Stand, but Motokops is going to be tough.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Wow, that's going to be a tough find, huh? Best of luck to you, dude!!!!
    I was surprised what folks here had in their dark storages

Maybe we should make a topic for “replacement parts”

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a slipcase (or traycase) for the trade edition of Full Dark, No Stars.

*not the fugly overlook connection one

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Looking for a slipcase (or traycase) for the trade edition of Full Dark, No Stars.

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

But it glows in the dark!!!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

But it glows in the dark!!!!
    Ha!

Country
    Country Flag

Overlook has got to be the biggest pile of "King Collecting Dung" ever. I just am shocked that place still makes sales.....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,
    Looking for very nice copies of Dead Zone and Firestarter first editions. Mine are not as nice as I would like so would like to upgrade.

Also looking for a good price on Skeleton Crew (red cover) and Night Shift (Blue Skull) PS Publishing Limited. People are asking for silly prices elsewhere so hope someone here can help.

Thanks,
    Bryan

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Overlook has got to be the biggest pile of "King Collecting Dung" ever. I just am shocked that place still makes sales.....
    Amen!

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone out there wanna sell a Talisman S/L?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Long shot here: anyone have a pre-order of the lettered Sleeping Beauties they want to unload? I could do retail price plus some small amount...

My guess is that the secondhand markup after the release will be more than I'm willing to pay, which is fine, but if anyone is looking to unload theirs for a small premium right now I'd hate to miss out.

EDIT: Thanks to whoever repped me with some good advice

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

any good Samaritan here who could help me obtain the coming CD limited edition of sleeping beauties for a reasonable price. Long story short: my son is an inspired artist and just started a year ago to get into king ( mission accomplished ;-) and when he saw Jana artwork for the book he was blown away. I like to give him a nice present for his graduation from senior high school. But I'm short on budget. Hope someone could help. Thanks. This place is awesome.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    any good Samaritan here who could help me obtain the coming CD limited edition of sleeping beauties for a reasonable price. Long story short: my son is an inspired artist and just started a year ago to get into king ( mission accomplished ;-) and when he saw Jana artwork for the book he was blown away. I like to give him a nice present for his graduation from senior high school. But I'm short on budget. Hope someone could help. Thanks. This place is awesome.
    If you can't locate a S/L you could always secure a copy of the limited artwork portfolio (link below)

https://www.cemeterydance.com/sleepi...portfolio.html

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a collection quality (F/F) 1/1 copy of "Nightmares & Dreamscapes". It's a gift for a very good friend. PM me if you have one please!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 344 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 ... LastLast