Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 344 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

And how old was the dog when he did this? 12 11/12??

John

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He was 3 or 4 Let me put it this way. He quickly lost his nerv around those books. He also ate $65 in CD's on another occassion we were going to return (BMG Music - try before you buy) and the list can go on and on but he turned out to be the best dog I have ever had. iss him everyday and we put him down 2years ago! Oh and his name was " Jake" LOL
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

You were VERY patient!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Oh No ...I was PISSED....but what can you do ???? Thought about shooting him...Thought about starving him...even thought about skinning him...but I deceded the worst thing I could do was keep reminding him of it at every oppotunity! LOL... I do beleive he actualy was sorry for it...maybe thats just wishful thinking...but all of you that have one can rest assurd that out of the 10000 printed and the limited ones that were signed...there is one less and it makes yours even more rare. Now if someone gets a little misty about this I will always take yours off your hands..wink

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    I'm looking for 2nd edition Gunslinger. Dust jacket isn't a concern, but book condition is. Looking to get one at a reasonable price. PM me if you have one available.

Thanks.
    Well I'm happy to announce I don't need this book anymore! I had obtained a mint dust jacket a few months ago for $54 including shipping. And just the other day I got a mint as new book with a clipped jacket (which is heading for the DTbay charity auction if anyones interested) for $140 including shipping. So once the book arrives I will have obtained a mint/as new book and dust jacket for only $194 - not too bad when I see this just hours after finalizing the purchase: http://cgi.ebay.ca/THE-DARK-TOWER-TH...QQcmdZViewItem

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

A VERY great purchase!! Congratulations!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Anyone have a 1st, 2nd or 3rd edition Gunslinger for sale ? The 1st and 2nd I will take without a DJ, I have an extra 1st and 2nd dustjacket in ok shape.
    The third should be in fairly nice shape most likely, really just looking for decent prices.

Still have that From a Buick 8 S/L #737 to trade for something, if anyone thinks they have a trade let me know.
    Found this on Ebay for you

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=010

Hope this helps

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    My boyfriend was looking at my Dark Tower: Gunslinger Born comics collection earlier today before we went to the comic shop for the new Long Road Home issue. Unfortunately, he didn't put them back on their shelf before we left and our puppy destroyed my issue #6 and #7.

The only thing he's ever destroyed or chewed up is books or papers, so I am super dilligent about putting away things, but my boyfriend just forgot. *Sigh*

Anyways, does anyone have an extra copy of the Gunslinger Born #6 and #7? I called my comic book shop and they didn't have any. Let me know if someone has copies I can buy from them. Thanks.
    These guys are good to deal with. I've had no problems and 100% excellent Ebay feedback. Tell them the story and see if they will help a little on shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DARK-TOWER-GUNSL...QQcmdZViewItem

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Thanks Mulleins! I'll def. be purchasing them from there.

and Cooch! I hope this isn't a sign of horrible things to come with my paper-loving dog.
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Country
    Country Flag

Be very careful..my best advise...also I think you and Matt need Glasses..Its CHOOCH not COOCH LOL

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bought one not too long ago..

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chooch View Post
    Anyone have a 1st, 2nd or 3rd edition Gunslinger for sale ? The 1st and 2nd I will take without a DJ, I have an extra 1st and 2nd dustjacket in ok shape.
    The third should be in fairly nice shape most likely, really just looking for decent prices.

Still have that From a Buick 8 S/L #737 to trade for something, if anyone thinks they have a trade let me know.

Hope this helps
    And if you don't win that one... http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Book...6x%3D0%26y%3D0

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this is the best place for this post.... but....

Has anyone here ever dealt with "Stephen King Books" on eBay? I believe his ID his beefyreef, or something to that effect.

I'm considering making a trade offer to him, however it would have to be done outside of eBay and I don't want to get screwed.

If anyone has had good or bad experiences with this seller could you let me know?

THANKS!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've had some dealings with him. He's a bit expensive (and doesn't like to drop his prices too much) but VERY honest! I got a couple proofs from him and sold him my duplicate of the proof of The Uncut Stand.

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Not sure if this is the best place for this post.... but....

Has anyone here ever dealt with "Stephen King Books" on eBay? I believe his ID his beefyreef, or something to that effect.

I'm considering making a trade offer to him, however it would have to be done outside of eBay and I don't want to get screwed.

If anyone has had good or bad experiences with this seller could you let me know?

THANKS!
    I've dealt with him a few times. I would agree with all John said.

Country
    Country Flag

Ive delt with him twice. Very honest seller always answers email. If your doing it off ebay he will work with you a little. Packs very well. Mail is not cheap from the UK though

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default 3 Kings Tickets

OK, i am looking for at least one, preferrably 2 tickets to the reading in Washington DC, if anyone has any to sell please contact me ASAP.
    Thanks

there are some on ebay $165 a piece, seller is Lavendierbooks. Isn't that the name of a forger/fakes seller? Not to mention the auction is almost exactly word for word the same as a previous auction that ended already. I questioned them on this and have yet to hear back

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

OK, i am looking for at least one, preferrably 2 tickets to the reading in Washington DC, if anyone has any to sell please contact me ASAP.
    Thanks

there are some on ebay $165 a piece, seller is Lavendierbooks. Isn't that the name of a forger/fakes seller? Not to mention the auction is almost exactly word for word the same as a previous auction that ended already. I questioned them on this and have yet to hear back
    I have bought many books from Mark Lavendier over the years. To my knowledge he is very reliable. I've never had a problem with him. Good books, good service in my experience.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Thanks

I have bought many books from Mark Lavendier over the years. To my knowledge he is very reliable. I've never had a problem with him. Good books, good service in my experience.
    I second that....

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got tickets tonight ! 2 of them, thanks for the info, not sure where my tickets came from, my momther called and said she found and bought two
    So now what books to bring !!????????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations. I am going to merge this with the King Books/Items wanted thread with a brief redirect.

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I believe I may have asked for help on this before but now that our friendly site is growing bigger, I want to ask again.

I am really interested in purchasing the complete Dark Tower series in mass market paperback form. As you may know, some publishers are going with larger paperback books in the style of Lisey's Story and others. I can only find Books 5-7 in this larger mm paperback form. I actually do really like those but the problem for me is that Books 1-4 are in the smaller mm paperback form. I am picky. I would really like to find them all the same size.

I have done some searching on the net and can't seem to find anything out. I saw them all once in the smaller size at the airport but did not pick them up. I am kicking myself because I've not seen them since.
    If I remember correctly Daggers said she has them all the same size.

Am I screwed until publishers decide to reprint Books 1-4 in the larger mass market form? Any help would REALLY, REALLY be appreciated.

Thanks!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Ebay UK site has loads of 7 volume sets if you don't mind UK versions.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Slipcase for The Colorado Kid FOR SALE
    I have an extra slipcase, designed to hold all 3 unsigned trade edition or all 3 of the artist signed editions. I put brodart covers on all 3 and it was a very tight fit buy they did fit into the slipcase together.
    The case is a dark green, and is stamped on the spine with the author and book title.
    If your interested, $35 shipped right to you or I'll even trade if for Uk first edition if you have one i don't have, and i don't have any of the newest ones, like cell, blaze, lisey's or Duma plus many many more !!!
    just PM me !!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chooch View Post

Hope this helps
    Thanks for the link, i actually managed to get this one !! Something about Gunslingers, I just like them !! Didn't exactly need another 3rd but nowi have it ! thanks again !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 344 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast