2017 Haven Foundation Fundraiser
+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 231 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231
Results 5,751 to 5,763 of 5763

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for Creepshow 2 BluRay from Arrow Video with "Pinfall" booklet (limited edition)
    I'm interested in US or Canadian version...
    anyone can help?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter"
    US 1st/1st: "'Salem's Lot", "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I'm looking for Creepshow 2 BluRay from Arrow Video with "Pinfall" booklet (limited edition)
    anyone can help?
    It's available from Arrow Video for $39.95.
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

Weedeater Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    anyone can help?
    This is the reply you get when you click on the buy now button

"Sorry, this product does not exist, or is no longer available"

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    anyone can help?

I didn't bother clicking on it. I just assumed that if the site has a button to buy the product then the product is available. Silly me.
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

Gunslinger Apprentice burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

anyone can help?

I didn't bother clicking on it. I just assumed that if the site has a button to buy the product then the product is available. Silly me.
    if it was so simple
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter"
    US 1st/1st: "'Salem's Lot", "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone out there have a Chadbourne Colorado Kid, 1/150 in a PC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19 is a splendid one to behold bdwyer19's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone out there have a Chadbourne Colorado Kid, 1/150 in a PC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kris - Message sent

Millionth Post Club divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster is a splendid one to behold divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

anyone can help?
    Have you seen this movie? It's terrible.

Weedeater Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    anyone can help?
    The booklet includes the first appearance of "Pinfall" in comic form though.

Review of Pinfall

Millionth Post Club needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings has a brilliant future needfulthings's Avatar

anyone can help?
    DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU COMPARE IT TO....
    Spoiler:

Gunslinger Apprentice amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013 has a spectacular aura about amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone can help?
    Hmmm, I liked it, well at least 2/3 of it anyway.

Every once in a while you'll hear about a hit and run where the driver drove home with the pedestrian still stuck in the windshield and left to die in the garage (maybe they are urban legends, but vaguely recall seeing on the news). I always wonder if the corpse is saying "Thanks for the ride Lady!"
    Wanted:

The Stand Lettered Edition
    Firestarter Signed Limited (any date)

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    anyone can help?

Every once in a while you'll hear about a hit and run where the driver drove home with the pedestrian still stuck in the windshield and left to die in the garage (maybe they are urban legends, but vaguely recall seeing on the news). I always wonder if the corpse is saying "Thanks for the ride Lady!"
    It's happened at least twice that I've heard of and I kinda like Creepshow 2 as well. It's far from the worst movie associated with King's work.

Guardian of the Beam Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    anyone can help?

It's happened at least twice that I've heard of and I kinda like Creepshow 2 as well. It's far from the worst movie associated with King's work.
    Don't forget last season of Fargo
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 231 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231