Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 344 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I tried ordering the dust jacket for IT gift edition about a year ago and was told they only had the lettered version. Maybe they found a few and you will get lucky.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

There aren't any listed on their site at the moment (was looking yesterday as want one myself to frame). If they have any tucked away, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know, and I'll drop them a line too. I don't really care which version it is either...

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    There aren't any listed on their site at the moment (was looking yesterday as want one myself to frame). If they have any tucked away, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know, and I'll drop them a line too. I don't really care which version it is either...
    I wrote them and asked so we'll see.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Let us know Brian!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Let us know Brian!
    Maybe you can just print one for me.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let us know Brian!

Very funny Brian. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Let us know Brian!
    Brian asked Dan about it and Dan reported that they have been out of them for a while. So no luck at CD.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Let us know Brian!

Very funny Brian. lol
    Oh, Brian you bounder!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

I still haven't found a dustjacket.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I still haven't found a dustjacket.
    It's a shame you can't find one, I do not have one. I will say when I was first collecting I didn't realize much about the perfect quality of a jacket, and over time, I learned. I had the gift edition of WTTKH and never noticed, it was new I took it out of the shrink wrap, that the jacket had a crease inside on the back. Luckily, Grant had copies, so I ordered that and a couple others to save on the shipping. So good luck in your search. If CD doesn't have one, all I can suggest is to shop for the same book and then sell the creased jacketed one. I've done that before, but obviously told the buyer about the crease with the listing and a picture.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

I have one possible lead. They have to check to see if they have an extra so fingers crossed.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Good luck!

John

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

*Updating this post to reflect my current needs, but will most likely adjust it as I unpack my collection and realize new gaps need filling!

I'm looking for any of the following books, and yes - I know some of these wishes are lofty.

I'd like to obtain first edition first printing hardcovers. Not interested in signed or limited copies, unless otherwise noted below.

Thank you very much for taking a look, I appreciate any purchasing suggestions!!

WISH LIST:
    The Bachman Books (NAL hardcover)
    The Bachman Books (paperback)
    Rage (Signet paperback, Bachman)
    'Salem's Lot (Doubleday 1975 - third cover state)
    'Salem's Lot (Doubleday 1975 - first cover state)
    The Dark Tower: The Gunslinger (Grant 1982)
    The Plant (Philtrum Press)
    Roadwork (Signet paperback, Bachman)
    Six Stories

Volume 5 of Castle Rock Newsletters

First Words
    The Fugitive Recaptured
    How to Write Tales of Horror, Fantasy, and Science Fiction
    The Stephen King Companion
    Last edited by stkmw02; 11-09-2015 at 05:51 AM.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr RT is selling an SK companion

I have a Bachman Roadwork US but it's a 2nd print (1st Canadian)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

I have one possible lead. They have to check to see if they have an extra so fingers crossed.
    IT didn't happen. No "Gift" edition dustjacket.

So I'm still looking for the IT 25th Anniversary Gift Edition dustjacket.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a 1st/1st 'Salem's Lot without the dust jacket? The best possible condition, too, obviously. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by stkmw02 View Post
    It's MAY, which means it is time for my BIRTHDAY book buy! I'm looking for any of the following books, and yes - I know some of these wishes are lofty.

The MAY Books are the books I'm hoping to add to my collection for my birthday. The BIG FISH is the one I'd love to buy right now, if it happens to swim by.

I'd like to obtain first edition first printing hardcovers. Not interested in signed or limited copies, unless otherwise noted below.

Thank you very much for taking a look, I appreciate any purchasing suggestions!!

MAY'S BOOKS:
    The Bachman Books (NAL hardcover)
    The Bachman Books (paperback)
    Rage (Signet paperback, Bachman)

MAY'S BIG FISH:
    'Salem's Lot (Doubleday 1975 - third cover state)

NO RUSH:
    'Salem's Lot (Doubleday 1975 - first cover state)
    The Plant (Philtrum Press)
    Roadwork (Signet paperback, Bachman)
    Six Stories

Volume 5 of Castle Rock Newsletters

First Words
    The Fugitive Recaptured
    How to Write Tales of Horror, Fantasy, and Science Fiction
    The Stephen King Companion
    I have a pretty nice 1st of Roadwork I'm selling. Pm me if your interested.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=stkmw02;918890]It's MAY, which means it is time for my BIRTHDAY book buy! I'm looking for any of the following books, and yes - I know some of these wishes are lofty.

The MAY Books are the books I'm hoping to add to my collection for my birthday. The BIG FISH is the one I'd love to buy right now, if it happens to swim by.

NO RUSH:

I have a couple of extra The Gunslinger 1st/1st Grants (I think they are both VG or better if memory serves)

PM me if you want. I'll pick the nicest one and can take some pics.

Demon of the Prim stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold stkmw02 is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Inspired

A variety of PMs sent, thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=CurtSeattle;919027]
    It's MAY, which means it is time for my BIRTHDAY book buy! I'm looking for any of the following books, and yes - I know some of these wishes are lofty.

NO RUSH:

I have a couple of extra The Gunslinger 1st/1st Grants (I think they are both VG or better if memory serves)

I sent ya a PM... no response. Did it come through my man?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=webstar1000;919162]
    Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post

NO RUSH:

Probably not as she is a woman.

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Randall Flagg;919238]

NO RUSH:

How would I know that from the post though? I apologize if so... and RF is not messing around. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Wait, was the PM to me or CurtSeattle? Because I didn't get a message and am a woman (as is currently evidenced in the melons thread lol), but I thought webstar1000 was contacting CurtSeattle?
    You would be 100% correct And I knew you were a woman.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=webstar1000;919243]
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post

NO RUSH:

How would I know that from the post though? I apologize if so... and RF is not messing around. lol
    If you look under the avatar, the gender is noted if the member specified in their profile.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait, was the PM to me or CurtSeattle? Because I didn't get a message and am a woman (as is currently evidenced in the melons thread lol), but I thought webstar1000 was contacting CurtSeattle?
    "more than a woman, more than a women to mee...."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 344 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 ... LastLast