Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Thread: Doctor Sleep : The Shining 2

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/3/51...s-doctor-sleep
    Stephen King's sequel to his classic The Shining is this year's Doctor Sleep. Called "quintessential" King by Margaret Atwood in her review of the novel for the New York Times, Doctor Sleep brings us back to one of King's most beloved characters — now all grown up but with plenty of scars — Danny Torrance.

Join us (Laura, Adi, and Katie) for the next hour as we take a terror-filled journey together to discuss the book, our favorite Stephen King novels, and what it means to be human. Wait, we didn't get to that one this time, but we'll be sure to on the next podcast, when we discuss Dave Eggers' The Circle.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

PS Publishing is currently selling both the gift and S/L editions on their site. S/L for UK buyers only.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Currently 2 S/L and 6 gift editions.

First photos of the custom slipcases for Doctor Sleep by Stephen King:

See more here:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/201...-doctor-sleep/

Also, our box maker closed for the holidays today before they could pack the cases for shipment, so they won't be shipped to us until the new year, unfortunately.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

seeking Doctor Sleep S/N LE # 171, please pm
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Doctor Sleep won the Stoker for superior achievement in a novel.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Lilja : Here is the front and back from the US paperback edition of Doctor Sleep. The book is released December 29 and you can pre-order here.

I personnally don't like the cover. It makes me think too much about Firestarter (despite that you can notice the steam. Except for the UK Mercedes/Finders, I prefer when publishers are using artworks to photos...

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm, is there any particular reason it took this long to get this in a US paperback? Mr. Mercedes was published later then this, but paperback came out in January.
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe the hardcover was more successful than they anticipated and they wanted to see if they could sell more copies? I think I heard the last 'A Song of Ice and Fire' book had its paperback delayed for similar reasons.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Doctor Sleep has already been out in paperback -- trade paperback (the one with the Revival excerpt). This is the mass market paperback release.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23