Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Randall Patrick McMurphy (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest)

13 48.15%
  • The Joker (The Dark Knight)

14 51.85%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BMCOAT - Semi Finals, 1 of 2

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMCOAT - Semi Finals, 1 of 2

Randall Patrick McMurphy (One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest)

The Joker (The Dark Knight)

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Bastard!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

How about a magic trick?

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I must ponder this decision
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Joker.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Joker.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah...I gotta go with Joker on this one too.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

We're starting off with a landslide!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

McMurphy

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

wow!!! this is a hard one, going mcmurphy though, as a character he was by far my favourite,

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

McMurphy

(Now, no more saying that it's just a vote for Jack N. ...because in my mind, his Joker could never have beat Heath's. And, besides, I'm picking McMurphy over both J. portrayals: this is a contest of characters!)

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the jokester
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Closer, getting closer... Wow, we sure have seen in this contest that anything can happen!

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

McMurphy

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I jinxed it ...

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy to give McMurphy back the lead
    Sloth Love Chunk

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

wow! i never woulda thunk!i wanted to vote for the joker, but i figured it would be so one sided i might as well vote for murphy so it wouldn't be too ugly, and now he's winning. What a conundrum!

both are awesome characters though, regardless.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Joker advances to the final!

My Mood
    Gay

Well deserved.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

uh huh. Such a finish makes you look suspect, Feev.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

You got me! I made 13 alternate counts and voted for him on each one

My Mood
    Gay

And my vote puts him over at 14.

My Mood
    Breezy

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    And my vote puts him over at 14.
    Oh, so you're the one.

+ Reply to Thread