Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 113 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Unopened - Lostalive

I received my books today the 1-200 and WHSmith copy.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've traded copy #171 to a member of this forum.

John

Along the Path of the Beam deanhoadley is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Iv got numbers 35, 41 and 161

Anyone know what the print run of the Scribner 1st edition was?
    Thanks much,

The Collector www.stephenkingcollector.com
    --Your source for info on rare Stephen King--

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by deanhoadley View Post
    Iv got numbers 35, 41 and 161
    Dean.. were all purchased at the same place and time? I am tracking the orginal place of sell, if you know the details... I was doing so, to see if there were any distribution patterns... thanks for opening them all...

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've traded copy #171 to a member of this forum.

John
    John... what did you trade it for? DT I 1/500?

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Interesting gaps. I can understand how 1-11 might not show up, but there is big gap 18-39 also.
    Randall.. Do you know if all the books were sold, or some of the single #s went to special people? If so, do you know anyone with the publisher that can find out for us?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    You guys with the unopened books, and therefore unknown numbers, are killing me!
    Open 'em up!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Interesting gaps. I can understand how 1-11 might not show up, but there is big gap 18-39 also.
    Randall.. Do you know if all the books were sold, or some of the single #s went to special people? If so, do you know anyone with the publisher that can find out for us?
    I have no idea. My belief (and I have no evidence, so it is simply a gut feeling) is that the 18-39 gap is an anomaly that will later be filled in. I would guess that 1-10 went to someone in the upper echelon of Hodder and Stoughton, Waterstones, King himself etc. In other words, cherry picked, and of course free. To me that is cool-we all want a perk at our jobs.
    Tomorrow someone will post # 2 or 3 and destroy my theory.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Its killing me too! i was hoping everybody else would open theirs and then i would know what number i have. I am not entirely convinced that i am keeping mine! so i didnt want to open it yet.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

#136. Purchased in person at a UK bookstore.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if #79 will ever surface?

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    I have no idea. My belief (and I have no evidence, so it is simply a gut feeling) is that the 18-39 gap is an anomaly that will later be filled in. I would guess that 1-10 went to someone in the upper echelon of Hodder and Stoughton, Waterstones, King himself etc. In other words, cherry picked, and of course free. To me that is cool-we all want a perk at our jobs.
    Tomorrow someone will post # 2 or 3 and destroy my theory.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

My copy was purchased in Waterstones in Glasgow. Sauchiehall Street to be precise. At approx 13:21 pm on the day of release.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Largest gaps:
    1. 1-11 (11 books)
    2. 19-34 (16 books)
    3. 101-112 (12 books)
    4. 114-127 (14 books)

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

#79 .... Anybody ????

Largest gaps:
    1. 1-11 (11 books)
    2. 19-34 (16 books)
    3. 101-112 (12 books)
    4. 114-127 (14 books)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Director, BUMP the list to the top! Ric, update the post with the new adds!

Ric, again, THANKS A MILLION for keeping this list!

P.S. I have # 180 from Divemaster. Another one (unopened) coming tomorrow. I keep buying them hoping I get # 32. Not too smart....

Largest gaps:
    1. 1-11 (11 books)
    2. 19-34 (16 books)
    3. 101-112 (12 books)
    4. 114-127 (14 books)
    I find it interesting that more books <100 have been reported that >100?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ric, post a current list please.

NEW UPDATE... New numbers added... Still big hunt for #19, #32, #79, #196...... Thanks for the updates on the trades, sells, etc… There has been lots of activity the last few days: trades, sells, etc. If you see errors, or duplicates, let me know... thanks again

*** BOLD - NEW UPDATES ***

1- 100 ----- 30/200 -- 15%
    100-200 --- 20/200 -- 10%
    Unopen ---- 19/200 --- 9%
    Total ------- 69/200 -- 34.5%

AKC looking for 32/200
    Cook looking for 79/200
    Greg looking for 157/200 (found shnnrc01)
    Patrick looking for 196/200

Along the Path of the Beam deanhoadley is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is interested in my number 161 im willing to trade

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Add a new number: #48 that I got from agrabin. And you're pretty awesome for putting all this info together and keeping this list up to date!

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you're keeping track of where they were bought -- #67 was from Hatchards and #88 was from Waterstones

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

And #68 was from Hatchards.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, open them up. Different publisher, but remember there were copies of 11/22/63 that were missing the signature page! You'd never know that until you open them!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Plus, think of all those remarqued LSOEs that have never been found.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 113 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast