Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 113 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Thanks EL for the find.. first one in the 90s

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

NEW UPDATE... Seven new numbers were added yesterday. Not bad for a Sat. Do anyone have anything to add today? I know some of you are still waiting for arrival... Thanks

AKC looking for 32/200
    Greg looking for 157/200 (found shnnrc01)
    Patrick looking for 196/200

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks very much for keeping that list, Ric #520.

Does anyone have any idea on how many of the WH Smith editions were done?

John

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Thanks very much for keeping that list, Ric #520.

Does anyone have any idea on how many of the WH Smith editions were done?

John
    Good question John... Not sure if anyone knows.. Are we sure all of them are 1st editions? All I have seen for sell so far have been listed as 1st..

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks AKC.. one more accounted for..

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Thanks AKC.. one more accounted for..
    RIC #520 I will be receiving my 1-200 later this week or next week and it will be unopened.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any new #'s to report today?????

The search for the elusive # 32 continues......

Does anyone else have the t-shirt for The Wind Through the Keyhole that Scribner produced? It's pretty cool looking and I can't remember if I've seen anyone posting about it.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Any new #'s to report today?????

The search for the elusive # 32 continues......
    Add #39 today... getting close. I hope we still have reports to come .. #19 will be a big find too..

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Didn't even know about a TWTTK t-shirt. Anyone got a picture?

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post
    Does anyone else have the t-shirt for The Wind Through the Keyhole that Scribner produced? It's pretty cool looking and I can't remember if I've seen anyone posting about it.

Brian
    Brian I suppose it you had of had a picture of it you would have posted it right?
    Would really like to see what it looks like.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I got one, but it'll be on its way to me. I'll post a pic as soon as I get it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianFreeman View Post

Brian
    Brian I suppose it you had of had a picture of it you would have posted it right?
    Would really like to see what it looks like.
    Oh yeah, I can do that. Will post soon!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Someone will have to post better shots, all I have is my crappy camera phone.

Here is the front:

The back:

The sleeve:

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's the one I'm receiving (the friend who received it for me just posted the pic in my FB):

Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I dont remember hearing about that tee ?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Here's the one I'm receiving (the friend who received it for me just posted the pic in my FB):

I like how it looks on the white shirt!

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

You know, I was thinking the same about the black t shirt!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

From the SKMB:

Question:

I'm a member of LibraryThing.com (social network site for book freaks) and when I was adding my new copy of the Scribner edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole to my collected books today, I noticed the options for cover image included a version I'd not seen before. It looks just like the Scribner edition, but is missing the tiger, the cage and the person holding the lantern.

Does anyone know what the source of this cover is? Is there a variant cover to the Scribner edition? Or is this a foreign edition? Or perhaps some kind of error/preliminary release of incomplete artwork?

(I'll try to add an image here. The cover I'm talking about is the 1st/left one. As you can see, it matches the Scribner cover (3rd one), but has no tiger, cage or person-with-lantern). (Ignore the "high quality" and resolution dimensions in the lower-right of each cover image).

Click image for larger version. Name: TheWindThroughtheKeyholecovers.jpg Views: 2 Size: 55.9 KB ID: 15511

Thanks,
    John
    The copy of the image from the SKMB doesn't work here.

And Ms Mod's response:

Scribner did a limited edition but I don't have a copy handy to compare. My guess is that's what that is. For those wondering about the others, the second image is the Hodder edition cover and the last is the Donald M. Grant limited edition cover. If anyone else has information about the first image, feel free to jump in.
    A Scribner limited edition??

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Could it be similar to the W H Smith edition?

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

TWTTKH UK lim 200 with real signatur
    Owner: Lauterer - Unopen (German SK Forum)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

John, that same question was posted somewhere here as well (probably in the WTTKH forum) and me and several others thought the image posted was just the 'placeholder' pic that was shown online a while ago before the final cover art was revealed (like the unfinished Under the Dome art).

I did not hear about a Scribner limited either...

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Michaël, the poster at the SKMB said he had a copy. So it's more than a placeholder. My only guess would be that it's a proof dust jacket that somehow got distributed.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

This is the thread I was referring to: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...gh-the-Keyhole
    It seems to be the exact same question.

Are you sure he has a copy of the book with that particular DJ? The way I read it, he was adding the regular Scribner book to his book database (Library Thing) and the software offered him the possibility to use the 'variant' cover art he's asking about.

But if he does have an actual book with that DJ, I want one too! And I'm also interested to hear the specifics about a Scribner limited.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 113 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 ... LastLast