Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 113 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

They still look awesome!

I used to have that boxed set. It's a good one.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I for one think it SUCKS that it is not a match to the rest of the set.
    I agree and felt the same about TLSOE.

Nice set.....now you just need the UK TWTTK to complete it.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Has anyone else not received their Grant books yet?

I mean... it's MAY...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    The only signed one I've seen so far is one of mine.
    You have a King signed DTIV chapbook?

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by neosatus View Post
    Has anyone else not received their Grant books yet?

I mean... it's MAY...
    Count me in ...

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't received either my AE nor my S/L Grant books but that's because my 3rd (final payment) has yet to go through. Should be next week.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    I haven't received either my AE nor my S/L Grant books but that's because my 3rd (final payment) has yet to go through. Should be next week.
    NO TICKY
    NO WASHY

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, that's Lon Chaney !!

sk

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by skyofcrack View Post
    NO TICKY
    NO WASHY
    hmm

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

CHANEY IT IS.

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    Finally received my TWTTKH #484 yesterday.

However, I wasn't thrilled with the packaging. The book was loose in the box with a smattering of styrofoam peanuts thrown in for protection. Although I cannot say with 100% confidence that it occurred during shipping (the box did have significant damage to one end) the lower right front corner of the traycase now has a bumped corner.

To make matters worse... at some point the dustjacket was stuck to the front inside board (it was loose when I received it) and some of the coloring from the board stuck to the inside of the dustjacket when it was pulled loose.

Bummer... waited over six weeks for this... a bit of a let down I must say.

SKC
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    We have had that problem, with lots of the books. I can ship you another copy. Please email me at the office. I won't even ask you to send that one back as it would cost too much. I will ask that you rip out the signed limitation page and just send that to us in an envelope. I didn't realize that the case was damaged as well. I am sure that we can send you an entire new book and case.

Please email me and let me fix this for you.

Karen

Please note, that I have been out of work all week with a WICKED cold. I am hoping to set some good rest and be bright and fresh for Monday. So, if you have emailed me at work, I can't answer until then.
    I have to give a shout out to Karen and DMG for promptly resolving this issue. I received my replacement TWTTKH #484 the other day and it is fabulous! And, for those of you who are wondering... I did remove the signed limitation page from the damaged copy and it is on its way back to Karen and DMG. It was difficult for me to do but it had to be done...

Thanks again Karen... you !

SKC

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The only signed one I've seen so far is one of mine.
    You have a King signed DTIV chapbook?

Yes, I'm sure there pics around somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's in my collection thread or not. I'll try to get some soon.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love your bookends, dude!
    The bookends are two old cap-guns, a robot skull from TOSCANO DESIGN & the boxed set of Masters of Horror season 2.
    Loving this display !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

NEW UPDATE... eight new finds were added yesterday. I know some of you are waiting for pickup today. Good luck. I added all issues that I can find posted for sell. Thanks

46/200 (23%) Shrinkwrap (26%)

AKC looking for 32/200
    Greg looking for 157/200 (found shnnrc01)
    Patrick looking for 196/200

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good job, keeping this uptodate

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received #180 and sold it to another TDT.org member. The buyer may or may not want to remain anonymous. Chalk up another $50 for the Haven Foundation!

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Divemaster..
    Thanks for update..

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received UK S/L #55/200 today.

Bought off eBay at issue price, came with the Waterstones receipt

Karl

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If someone is keeping track, I have #78/200

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

#506 of 700:

And I also just received #46 of 200 the signed edition.

John

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I have #128 of 200

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

My UK S/L TWTTKH is #42

Other one was sold to a forum member.

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Divemaster..
    Thanks for update..

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    My UK S/L TWTTKH is #42

Divemaster..
    Thanks for update..

Thanks mcdonaldj.. If you find out the second number, let us know... thanks

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

The forum member who bought it said he would post the number once he gets the book.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    My UK S/L TWTTKH is #42

Divemaster..
    Thanks for update..

Thanks mcdonaldj.. If you find out the second number, let us know... thanks

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Betts has #93 for sale

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 113 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 ... LastLast