Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,250 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I just got #171.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

WOW WOW.. great find becca69. With #12, you go to the head of the class.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you. I will take a bow.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    AKC looking for 32/200
    Greg looking for 157/200 (found shnnrc01)
    And Patrick I believe is still looking for #196.

I have a copy waiting for me at the Post Office. I'll know the number tomorrow and will be selling the book to another TDT.org member.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

#52 showed up at my door today after a hold-up at US Customs! It was perfect in it's packaging though; plenty of layers. Outside was pretty grubby, but none of that got to the inner package.

Is there any interest out there in a trade for a <800 copy of the S/L Grant edition? Let's talk.

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

For your list, mine was purchased through the Hatchards web site. I was #9 in the reserved waiting list.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One original wrapped from the lim 200 with real sig in the German sk forum...
    owner - derPrediger

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It would be really cool to get the same matching numbers for the 1-200 and 1-700 even cooler would be to have 1-800 deluxe with the matching as those.

Traveler DYBBUKIM is on a distinguished road DYBBUKIM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received 100/200 yesterday. Handsome book. I'm still hoping to get a Grant S/L edition through their lottery. I would still trade it with some cash for a Grant S/L under 500 (in case their is another book from Grant with another reduction in the quantity signed).

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Nice number.. you are the 50/50 guy.. or maybe the hump man..

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The bookcover in Poland is..... not a surprise.

A message from Pete at PS Publishing:

Nicky and I spent a curiously enjoyable few evenings this past week carefully opening the shrink-wrapped copies of Stephen King’s THE WIND THROUGH THE KEYHOLE volume, attaching a dust-jacket (which we had printed at our own expense just cos we loves ya) and inserting one of our special 20%-off vouchers. Yeah, right . . .Talking of Stephen’s new book (which we were—come on now, pay attention at the back), we now have just 19 copies available. So when they‘re gone, they’re gone. Interestingly, I called in at a branch of W.H.Smith’s bookstore chain yesterday (it’s Thursday as I type this) and I discovered that the standard edition of The Wind Through the Keyhole does not have all the colour plates in this slipcased edition. And if you buy the slipcased collection from anyplace else (aside from our chums at CD who we supplied) then you will not get a dust-jacket. So, King collectors . . . you have been warned.

Carol and Katie have been wrapping and packing like lunatics but there were still a lot of books to mail out—like, around 280 of the blighters. So, just bear with us and we’ll aim to get ‘em all out of here (each and every one of ‘em with a 20% discount voucher against future purchases) by next Tuesday . . . or Wednesday at the latest.

Traveler iprimate858 will become famous soon enough iprimate858's Avatar

How big is the Grant edition? I want to buy an Artist Edition to match the rest of my set (no offense to Scribner's edition, but meh...) but I really wasn't a fan of Grant's Little Sisters of Eluria. The book is just huge, and doesn't fit on the shelf I have my 1-7 set.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Look back through the thread. There are images somewhere (I posted them) showing the height of the book next to other Grant Books. There are only 90 pages, work backwards, it's probably 10-20 pages back.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There are only 90 pages, work backwards, it's probably 10-20 pages back.
    Yay.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Start at the beginning and read all of the posts. You will then have great knowledge.

For the record, it's on page 53. That was a whole lot of browsing.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The S/L is an "orphan". It is taller (in the traycase) than the 7 DT books, but shorter than LSOE. It also looks out of place next to the slipcased DT S/L's.

So it's slightly larger than the other Grant editions. Not too bad.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I for one think it SUCKS that it is not a match to the rest of the set.

needfulthings .. where are your UK 1/200 numbers?

needfulthings.. why do you have that little tiny book in the middle? is it signed or something?

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I for one think it SUCKS that it is not a match to the rest of the set.
    LOVE the bookends! I agree though, I might just stick with the trade edition. The UK edition looks really nice though, might try to get my hands on that. I just would've preferred an all Grant set. That said, mine isn't a sterling set (especially compared to users of this site.) I have a Gunslinger 3rd edition Grant, Viking Revised, and Little Sisters of Eluria Grant, Drawing of Three - Wizard and Glass 1st edition Grant, and Wolves - Tower Artist Edition. I just wanted to keep The Wind Through the Keyhole in the family, so to speak.

needfulthings.. why do you have that little tiny book in the middle? is it signed or something?
    NO NOT SIGNED.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The only signed one I've seen so far is one of mine.

I love your bookends, dude!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

needfulthings .. where are your UK 1/200 numbers?
    I missed out on getting one of the 1/200 from the U.K. But THANKS to LAZANSKY one is on the way. Don't know the #. But my set is #301 so I will never get a matching # anyway. My 1/700 # is 99 & will trade for # 301 when I find it. I layed it down somewhere and have not seen it in a few days or my GHOST is reading it every time we are missing any thing we blame it on the GHOST. We have never seen the GHOST but heard stories from the people we bought the house from of things missing and then showing up later also.

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

I love your bookends, dude!
    The bookends are two old cap-guns, a robot skull from TOSCANO DESIGN & the boxed set of Masters of Horror season 2.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 100 ... LastLast