Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 113 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was anyone else suprised by how "dark" the Scibner cover is? I was expecting it to be a little brighter.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Not really, but now that you mention it I'll have to go look.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I also collect both US and UK editions. I like the differences in the varying UK editions.

I always collect the different editions of King's book whenever I can. (I have 19 different variants of Under the Dome!)

John

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

John..
    I am interested in knowing your 19 variants if you care to share...

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I collect US, UK, and assorted foreign editions.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LostAlivE View Post
    Tom and Alan are you going to tell us what numbers you got?
    I got #18

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Whats the cheapest place to order a uk TWTTKH, including shipping to the US

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by killbourne View Post
    Whats the cheapest place to order a uk TWTTKH, including shipping to the US
    bookdepository.co.uk currently has it for $21.86. It's free shipping to the US and if you click the yellow '10% off everything' icon at the very bottom right of the page you'll get a code to get a 10% reduction.

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Wind.../9781444731705

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Gotta love book depository and their free shipping. Just got both UK and US editions for $52nzd when here in book stores I can only get paperback editions for $30 when it's on sale.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    John..
    I am interested in knowing your 19 variants if you care to share...
    US ARC
    UK ARC
    US Hardcover Review copy that was issued without the dust jacket
    US Hardcover with white lettering
    US Hardcover with grey/black lettering
    US Hardcover signed
    US Signed limited
    US Collector's edition
    US Collector's edition signed
    UK Signed limited still in shrink wrap
    UK Signed limited without shrink wrap
    UK Hardcover
    UK Promotional booklet
    UK Paperback Review Copy with publisher's letter
    Set of 5 UK Paperbacks with different covers still in shrink wrap

(I actually have two copies of the US hardcover with white lettering--one I use as my reading copy.)

John

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Here you go: LINK. $225, compared with Ģ100 from PS or Ģ68 from amazon.co.uk

I don't see where the 700 edition is available at amazon.co.uk .. did they sell out?

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Here you go: LINK. $225, compared with Ģ100 from PS or Ģ68 from amazon.co.uk

I don't see where the 700 edition is available at amazon.co.uk .. did they sell out?
    LINK

Gunslinger Apprentice sublimicals is on a distinguished road sublimicals's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Wind-Through-Keyhole-Stephen-King

Book depository has them also
    link: http://www.bookdepository.com/Wind-T.../9781444755459
    "Life's a Bitch and then You Die"-
    Brian Keene Terminal

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Book Depository says says they are currently unavailable.

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Shows available when I click on the link, and I had it on my wishlist and got an email saying they were back in stock over the weekend. $148NZD which is about $120USD I think.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Real or fake? - I don't love the signature. The price is too high for me either way.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item3cc5a87fbe

Gunslinger Apprentice neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus will become famous soon enough neosatus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Real or fake? - I don't love the signature. The price is too high for me either way.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item3cc5a87fbe
    Wow a COA from "Atlmspair" (the eBay seller). How comforting. People just issue their own COAs now, lol.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

One week, account still not charged from Hatchards for the sig lim 200.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Over a week and no reply from Grant to my email asking if I should have expected my AE edition to have been posted in the past two months...

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

No sign of my books either

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, James... I sure hope you get it before the ARC I sent you a week or so ago...

I just came back from France and found a note that I can pick up a package at the post office (for which I need to pay an additional $25 in customs tax) so I'm pretty sure it's my AE. I won't have time to pick it up before the end of the week so it's entirely possible that I will even receive the WH Smith edition - that nobody even knew existed before last week - before my Grant book. Oh well...

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Michaël could you pm me your address again and i will try to get the book to the post office tomorrow, sending a load of S/L's today!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post

The first UK TWTTKH lim 200 with REAL signatur arrived in Germany...

NOT ME..... it arrived an other collector that i informed about this Book....

Hope that Hatchards donīt make crap with my order...

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Hatchards sent out emails last week to let folks know their items had shipped. I would email them and check on it.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post

Hatchards sent out emails last week to let folks know their items had shipped. I would email them and check on it.
    Just become the info from Hatchards that my LIM 200 is comming

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 113 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast