Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 113 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow 240 euros, that's alot more than the £150 issue price?

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, but £ 150 will be around € 180, and a boattrip to the UK costs me € 60 so that would also be €240 haha

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Anyone discover a way to order by email ?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You will probably have to wait until they put the 50 copies up for sale online - I don't think you can email in an order

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What about a Grant-shipping-books-status-update, Karen?

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Grant has always done a pretty good job of dealing with all when I've needed them, although understandably quite slow when a DT book comes out. I discovered a problem with my artist edition of LSOE around November when I finally took them out of the shrink wrap; then I had the same issue that I've seen a few of you report with TWTTK with the dust jacket sticking to the end paper/boards. Grant (ie Karen) has been very gracious and dealt with both issues, as I knew they would. I wasn't so confident with the publishers of UTD & 11/22/63 when those came out.

I'm hoping that you are all close to getting your books and that Karen/DMG can get back to normal for them.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Anyone discover a way to order by email ?
    Ric, In a previous email someone listed the directory for Waterstones. I do not have the lady's name, but i asked to talk to the Manager. She took my order over the phone. I am sorry i dont have the contact information. I had to call 3 stores before i found someone who knew about the book and how to take my order over the phone. My credit card was charged. but then the bank charged me another $10 for overseas transaction! I am up to $294.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I finally managed to put in an order at our Amsterdam Waterstones. Now I don't know if anyone at Waterstones is keeping track, but it could quite well be the total of these orderes is/will get to over 200.
    I'm still not sure I'm going to get my copy.

And, btw, will these editions be numbered as well?
    (sorry if this has been asked/answered elsewhere..)

sk

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

This is what Tomas posted on the skcollector site:

yes it's supposed to be based on the description I recieved from Waterstones. I'm pasting it below

Waterstone's exclusive SIGNED edition (nb. This is a genuine signed edition, not a facsimile signature). Signed, numbered, slipcased, shrinkwrapped hardback with head and tail bands, coloured ends, marker ribbon and six colour plates.
    John

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roog View Post
    Please be careful with spoilers in this topic
    They all die in the end!
    Don't we all!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

They are keeping track. I was told over half of the UK S/L books are gone (100). Which means there are less than 50 left (since 50 are online order only).

Also, ordering by email is possible - you just need to contact a couple of Waterstones branches to get someone willing to do it. The Waterstones head office has sent out direction to limit each person to 1 copy and is cancelling orders for more than 1 (as in cancelling all the S/Ls you order). In addition, they told them to only take in person orders. But, the number of folks who have done an email or phone order shows it is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I finally managed to put in an order at our Amsterdam Waterstones. Now I don't know if anyone at Waterstones is keeping track, but it could quite well be the total of these orderes is/will get to over 200.

And, btw, will these editions be numbered as well?
    (sorry if this has been asked/answered elsewhere..)

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your continued interest in the signed limited edition of Stephen King’s Wind Through The Keyhole.

In an effort to ensure this title is available to as many people as possible, we have strictly limited orders to one copy per customer, so any additional orders placed will be cancelled. We have simply set out the purchasing policy for buying this book to ensure that it is fair to all. Any customer who places orders for multiple copies with multiple stores will have those orders cancelled and their money refunded.

Orders can only be placed for one copy with one bookshop but also must be paid for in store and payment can only be taken with the customer present.

Kind regards,

Waterstones Store Experience Team

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a copy today in Belfast and the name of the young lady who took my order was...Carrie...honestly

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well me and my Dad who have several copies on order at the same store hven't had any contact (apart from the one store that phoned to reduce the order to 1 copy)

Country
    Country Flag

Tom...Carrie in Belfast took my order but wasn't aware of any restriction on the number anyone could order...maybe I should have ordered more than one. It may well be that when the orders are processed through their distribution network, the cuts will be made then.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I tink it took 1 maybe 2 days for Derby to ring me back and say that my order was cut from 3-1, still no problem from either Chesterfield or Lincoln though

Country
    Country Flag

I hope it works out...if they cut you, pay cash and use different names...Joe Hill???

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nah my girlfriend says that she will get some

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    Did they ask you for a pre-payment, as they did with me?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

The lady that took my order was named rose. i hope she doesnt cancel my phone order. it is making me madder just thinking about it.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    The lady that took my order was named rose. i hope she doesnt cancel my phone order. it is making me madder just thinking about it.
    I see what you did there!

Traveler thevariant is on a distinguished road

hi all,

first time poster...

i'm curious: i ordered an AE edition of Wind from grant and was charged for it yesterday... does this mean it has shipped?

thanks in advance!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It likely will be shipped by Tuesday.

Traveler thevariant is on a distinguished road

thanks...

what time of shipping do they use (as in how long does it take to say, get to CA from NH)

sorry, super excited, and it is my first super nice edition of a King novel.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I ordered a copy about ten days ago and was charged Wednesday. I really think they should consider email notification of shipment with tracking numbers. Might cut down on those inconvenient emails from paying customers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 113 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 ... LastLast