Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hodder & Stoughton Sampler...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

They look quite nice! I'm supposed to get one from Tom.

Tom?

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

My sister is hopefully picking up a load from the Waterstones in Nottingham later today for me Not easy for me to get to in person with me finishing work at 5 and then living in the middle of nowhere!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for one.

John

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

John if my sister comes through (and i don't doubt that she won't) i will have plenty to give away

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Hodder & Stoughton Sampler...

If you could get me one I'll pay s&p and whatever money you need. I really would like to get one of these.
    Just e-mail me. thank you.
    Or if anyone can get me one.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I can post a dozen copies off to Randal Flagg and he can distribute them among the USA members. If he is willing to take on the work?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I can post a dozen copies off to Randal Flagg and he can distribute them among the USA members. If he is willing to take on the work?
    Yes. Member pays postage +$1 (Which will go to our fundraiser).

Traveler Philsy is on a distinguished road

Not complaining because I just decided to order the AE a couple of days ago - just being devil's advocate here. But it seems to me that there must be a good couple of handfuls of employable kids in NH to help package and ship the books for $10-$15 an hour on a short contract. Grant says they've hired extra help, but how much?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The S/L is an "orphan". It is taller (in the traycase) than the 7 DT books, but shorter than LSOE. It also looks out of place next to the slipcased DT S/L's.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'll pay $5 + postage. It's for a good cause. Please PM me when it's time.

John

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks John. It always costs more than postage since I have to either purchase envelopes, or rig up boxes etc. to get them to people. I lost money (as did Mr. Rabbit Trick) on the UK 11.22.63 sampler.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'll pay $5 + postage. It's for a good cause. Please PM me when it's time.

John
    I'll do the same.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I don't know how many Mr. Rabbit Trick will send me, but keeping one copy for myself, you two are next in line.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds good to me!

John

Country
    Country Flag

Well I don't know how many Mr. Rabbit Trick will send me, but keeping one copy for myself, you two are next in line.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Alan!

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I have a contact in the UK looking for a sampler for me, but if he doesn't come through I may need one. I'm still waiting for the books from Grant!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Jerome I hope you will save one for me.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

May I have one Jerome?
    (with another donation)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

6 saved. 6 to go. Market rate is $5 (for the fundraiser) + actual postage.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in for one at the Market Rate as well...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

7 reserved, 5 left.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I'll take 2 please, Jerome.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    I'll take 2 please, Jerome.
    Reserve me one!!!

Please!

AKC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 ... LastLast