Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 113 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

For anyone wondering about the size, here is a comparison of TWTTK with his big brother:

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, on the back flap the picture of Stephen King is credited to Robert Weiner. This picture was taken at the JFK library on 11/7/2011 (you can tell by the backdrop), which means that I and others were there when it was taken:

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

yup, that's when the pic was taken. Robert took a bunch of pics and sent them to Steve to let him pick which one he liked best. Just a smite of trivia
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really like that slipcase. Very reptilian.

And I thought the AE had a DJ? Or did you just photograph your copy without?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    My credit card got charged today! I hope to receive a book real soon. What a weird way to do business! Charge your credit card the week they ship the book instead of 6 months or two years before they ever print/ship a book. They must not of been in the book business very long.
    I believe since the 1960 if not earlier. We just don't like to take people's money until we are ready to give them what they are paying for. That's all.
    I think that is an awesome practice.

I agree. I was impressed with this practice, I was trying to point out this practice to some other book sellers. Grant provides excellent service! they provided me with a new cover for my DArk tower III and replaced it promptly when the post office dinged the heck of my first replacement! and i lover their slipcases!

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I really like that slipcase. Very reptilian.

And I thought the AE had a DJ? Or did you just photograph your copy without?
    I took the dust jackets off for the photo op.

Citizen of Gilead LostAlivE will become famous soon enough LostAlivE's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I started reading it last night right after I finished Killer's Diary.

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Charge hit my credit card today! Anyone else with a S/L order get charged yet?

I cannot wait to see my S/L TWTTKH!

SKC

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just curious but have you ordered from a Dutch address or your APO?

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    Charge hit my credit card today! Anyone else with a S/L order get charged yet?

I cannot wait to see my S/L TWTTKH!

SKC
    I've just had my card charged for the S/L as well!
    Very excited.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

No charge on mine yet.

John

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NOTHING has been charged on mine yet.

S/L OR Artist....

Along the Path of the Beam dubrosa22 is on a distinguished road dubrosa22's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Same here, nada credit charge for AE... I'm feeling very left out!

I am a lowly 'S' in Oztralia though
    “All you need for a movie is a gun and a girl.” - JLG

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    For anyone wondering about the size, here is a comparison of TWTTK with his big brother:

Thanks for sharing. I would love to see that with one or two other Grant edition Dark Tower books alongside to really complete the perspective.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ask and ye shall receive...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Excellent, thanks!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just got charged for the S/L !

Looking forward to receiving it!

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Just curious but have you ordered from a Dutch address or your APO?
    Michaël -

I ordered from my APO as it is the only address I can use to receive mail.

Cheers!
    SKC

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

No charge yet, R in USA, wonder what letter they are up to.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine, and I am a Z. I ordered mine about five seconds after they went on sale, though, so it might not be purely alphabetical.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did you order both? AE ad S/L?

I know Grant ships all single orders first and I am assuming, since I ordered both the AE and S/L, AND am a W, that mine is going to take awhile...

AKC

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SierraKiloCollector View Post
    Michaël -

I ordered from my APO as it is the only address I can use to receive mail.

Cheers!
    SKC
    Thanks! I was just wondering whether or not the Dutch orders are being processed right now. Oh well... it will get here when it gets here.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I only ordered the AE.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Thanks! I was just wondering whether or not the Dutch orders are being processed right now.
    Mine hasn't yet.

sk

Country
    Country Flag

Robert F./Mike Z. - are you planning to actually display the AE without DJ in the slipcase, like you show in the picture? Looks pretty nice, in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 113 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 ... LastLast