Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 113 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    So, how are y'all feeling about the way the artwork turned out, seeing it in person? Better or worse than you expected?
    The interior illustrations are magnificent!!! The cover some how looks a little better in person, but still the interior are superior to the exterior.

Bob, I never got a shipping email either and it made it here just fine!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Traveler Kam-el is on a distinguished road Kam-el's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dont talk about cover ! Please tell me your opinion about the story ! Is it awesome as the other books in series ?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I loved the story.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I got charged two weeks ago and got the e-mail, still no book. But I'm a "W" though, so probably end of the line. :-(
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

No charge - no e-mail - no book...yet...

sk

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kam-el View Post
    Dont talk about cover ! Please tell me your opinion about the story ! Is it awesome as the other books in series ?
    Sadly, I will not read it until the S&S release in April. It's a collectible AE!!! However, I'm dying to!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I was thinking about not reading my AE(whenever it arrives) but have decided that I'm going to read it as I like the idea of it making a new DT story that little bit more special....

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kam-el View Post
    Sadly, I will not read it until the S&S release in April. It's a collectible AE!!! However, I'm dying to!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    I was thinking about not reading my AE(whenever it arrives) but have decided that I'm going to read it as I like the idea of it making a new DT story that little bit more special....
    I don't have mine yet but I'm debating the exact same thing...to read or not to read.

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm getting the S/L and you can be damned sure I'm gonna read it!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm a "W".

No Charge Yet, No Email yet but I know that Karen is WAY BUSY! I'm not worried!

I've got # 32 S/L and an Artist Edition coming my way!!!!

Tim

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like I said before, I always read my Grant books. I don't understand collecting for collecting's sake.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Especially in this case, where the only option to reading the book is twiddling your thumbs for two months until a cheaper version comes along.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Hooray! My wife just sent me a text stating I received a package from Grant...I think I'm going to start reading this tonight.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

If you start reading it tonight, you may not get to sleep!

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    Hooray! My wife just sent me a text stating I received a package from Grant...I think I'm going to start reading this tonight.
    Good decision pal!

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

How many AE editions are left? Do I still have time to place an order?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pixiedark76 View Post
    How many AE editions are left? Do I still have time to place an order?
    It would appear so:

https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-dt-twttk.html
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

There were 5000 copies of the AE printed, so I think it will be around for a while.

John

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anybody mentioned the SIZE of the AE? Is it equivalent to LSOE or the DT V, VI, VII Artist Copies?

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's the size of the DTV, VI and VII books.

John

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Luckily, I'm one of the first in line for the international orders... or do you guys count my last name 'van den Berg' as a V?

V, sorry honey
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    My credit card got charged today! I hope to receive a book real soon. What a weird way to do business! Charge your credit card the week they ship the book instead of 6 months or two years before they ever print/ship a book. They must not of been in the book business very long.
    I believe since the 1960 if not earlier. We just don't like to take people's money until we are ready to give them what they are paying for. That's all.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    My credit card got charged today! I hope to receive a book real soon. What a weird way to do business! Charge your credit card the week they ship the book instead of 6 months or two years before they ever print/ship a book. They must not of been in the book business very long.
    I believe since the 1960 if not earlier. We just don't like to take people's money until we are ready to give them what they are paying for. That's all.
    I think that is an awesome practice.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Luckily, I'm one of the first in line for the international orders... or do you guys count my last name 'van den Berg' as a V?

V, sorry honey
    That's okay... I am a patient guy. And I assume 1) that the AEs haven't sold out yet and 2) that you guys are shipping at a rate of a couple hundred books every day. So if I get it around the end of March/beginning of April I'm a happy camper.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's here! Oh my god! It's so beautiful!

I'm amazed at how thick the paper is. Also, love the reptilian slipcase and matching boards of the book, not your typical cloth binding. Superb!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 113 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 ... LastLast