Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 113 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2807

Thread: The Wind Through the Keyhole-Collecting Discussion

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Apologies to those with a small low resolution screen:
    SCOOP! PLEASE DO NOT SHARE.

http://imageshack.us/f/808/wowrd.jpg/

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I wonder if these are actually going to be signed or if it's going to be another facsimile signature.

John
    I wonder as well. I challenge all the "Experts" of King signatures to assess this signature...

That is a "perfect" King cramped signature, however it's either a facsimile (lots of dots as though from a lousy printer, or a great tracer), or a terrible "chop" copy.
    Certainly no expert here, but my guess is fake. Size of signature too small (perhaps on the UK 11/22/63?). Either that or a facsimile and it has been reduced to size from printing based on the granular looking ink Jerome pointed out.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if these are actually going to be signed or if it's going to be another facsimile signature.

John
    I wonder as well. I challenge all the "Experts" of King signatures to assess this signature...

I can't tell for certain. My first thought was that it was signed using a real fountain pen with real ink. It has that scratchy looking quality that the metal tip on the pen used to impart to the writing. I suspect it is real but I would like to see it in person. I wouldn't buy it without an ironclad return policy in case I didn't like it after seeing it in person.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

John

I can't tell for certain. My first thought was that it was signed using a real fountain pen with real ink. It has that scratchy looking quality that the metal tip on the pen used to impart to the writing. I suspect it is real but I would like to see it in person. I wouldn't buy it without an ironclad return policy in case I didn't like it after seeing it in person.
    Is this one of the 200 UK copies? I agree with Bob. Seeing it in person would help, or better yet, seeing another one posted for a side by side view would help as well

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

So is this confirmed that there will be 200 signed UK copies?

If yes, is it 200 signed and 500 unsigned?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes Ralph it is the UK facsimile signature. I think Bob was spot on when he says it was done with a fountain pen and real ink. That would account for the scratchy look. I actually like this signature. I looks much better on the actual book, rather than the picture.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm going to have to try to get a new copy from Grant. When I first opened the book, both the front and back of the jacket was stuck onto the book - not much, but just enough. So, by removing the jacket, it took off paint from the book's inside cover, causing white spots, and added paint to the white dust jacket. I tried to remove it as carefully as I could as soon as I noticed it, but had no luck. UGH!
    Just mail it back to me, media mail and I will send you out another one once I get that one back.

PLEASE put it to MY attention Karen French, or the boss will open it and you will NEVER see the replacement! LOL
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm going to have to try to get a new copy from Grant. When I first opened the book, both the front and back of the jacket was stuck onto the book - not much, but just enough. So, by removing the jacket, it took off paint from the book's inside cover, causing white spots, and added paint to the white dust jacket. I tried to remove it as carefully as I could as soon as I noticed it, but had no luck. UGH!
    Just mail it back to me, media mail and I will send you out another one once I get that one back.

PLEASE put it to MY attention Karen French, or the boss will open it and you will NEVER see the replacement! LOL
    If i ordered an Artist Edition today, when do you think it would ship Karen?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ugh just bills and junk mail again.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here we go, i have a publication date for the french version : 13th of june!

And it's literal translation would be "the key of the wind" (la clé des vents). I sort of prefer it, more poetic.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Default Name Change

Karen,

Please note, I have officially changed my name to Aarron Aardvarkk. Please ship my book!! I cant wait any longer. I am so jealous of everyone else!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

It appears that PS has only taken 120 pre-orders for the slipcased TWTTK. It's going to be some time before they get to give away their ten copies of "One for the Road".

On an unrelated note, I was caressing my copy of LSOE last night, and I can't wait to get my hands on TWTTK.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mailbox update: still just junk mail...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

This will no doubt be over-shadowed in the days to come but..............

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Lovely looking tome Mr. B.

Congrats!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Drool! Envy! Pain!

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought the slipcase was black, but it looks green in these pictures.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    I thought the slipcase was black, but it looks green in these pictures.
    It is!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oooh, I wants it.

Traveler Philsy is on a distinguished road

Default Artist Edition

I thought the Artist Edition of TWTTK was supposed to be numbered. Is it not?

Also, hi. New guy here. Just got a new job and I'll be rewarding myself with a copy of the AEs of both TWTTK and LSOE.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Philsy View Post

Also, hi. New guy here. Just got a new job and I'll be rewarding myself with a copy of the AEs of both TWTTK and LSOE.
    Good for you!!! get more!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Welcome Philsy! Browse frequently and post often!

The Artist Edition of TWTTK is NOT numbered....

AKC

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome and congrats on the new job!

Country
    Country Flag

Also, hi. New guy here.
    Welcome! Make sure to also check out our Constant Reader Awards, Round 2 of which commences on March 1!

Traveler Philsy is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the kind notes, folks. Oh, and is there any hope that maybe Jae Lee hid a few remarques in the Artist Editions?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 113 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 ... LastLast