Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: King appearances, interviews, podcasts...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    For the record, I had no intention of making any political statement in sharing that article. Only did so because Stephen King participated and is in the clip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think (at least I hope) anyone has a problem with you doing so; it has every reason to appear on TDT.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Robert De Niro, Martin Sheen, Stephen King, Laurence Fishburne and More Break Down Mueller Report

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...report-1220030

Brutal. Hollywood types with no legal expertise who think the average person (i.e. non-celebrity) must simply be too stupid to read and understand the report if they come to any contrary conclusion. They live in a delusional bubble.
    The majority of people haven’t read the report period.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    "Trust us - we pretend for a living."
    Has King ever been untruthful?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    What's more, some believe the report exonerates Trump.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I actually believe he's a pretty solid person and therefore probably hasn't been intentionally untruthful.

Wrong, mistaken, biased, and blind (particularly with regard to anything political)? Yes to all. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real, and he's a sufferer.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    What's more, some believe the report exonerates Trump.
    "Exoneration" ain't a bad term to use when the case against you falls apart to the point that the investigating prosecutor declines to recommend charges (the only thing Mueller actually had the power to do - and he chose not to).

It's all over but the crying, indeed.

Drive safely, kids.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I'm not sure why I occasionally bother to explain this stuff...the people who disagree are the ones who believe in the existence of voluntary concentration camps , and I can't really help such people.

In conclusion:
    TRUMP 2020

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure why I occasionally bother to explain this stuff...the people who disagree are the ones who believe in the existence of voluntary concentration camps , and I can't really help such people.

In conclusion:
    TRUMP 2020
    He may win 2020, but he's still a fucking ahole !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You're being disingenuous, maybe intentionally, I don't know, but Mueller could not indict due to the memo against indicting a sitting president. He specifically said if the President did not commit a crime, they would say so. But they could not say so, because they could not say he did commit a crime. There's no third option.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

You're being disingenuous, maybe intentionally, I don't know, but Mueller could not indict due to the memo against indicting a sitting president. He specifically said if the President did not commit a crime, they would say so. But they could not say so, because they could not say he did commit a crime. There's no third option.
    So presumption of innocence in the lack of sufficient evidence right? You know the whole foundation our legal system sits on.

Country
    Country Flag

Most legal experts I’ve seen comment agree if not for the memo the President would’ve been indicted.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Most legal experts I’ve seen comment agree if not for the memo the President would’ve been indicted.
    I’m not sure that makes any sense. So the guy hired to investigate Trump, and bring charges if necessary finds nothing and states so in his report. Then “legal experts” disagree with a distinguished official and say if not for the report they would have indicted him? What?

I think that people need to come to terms with the fact there was nothing. He said as much and Mueller found as much. It’s completely ridiculous.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He did not state he found nothing. He found plenty and now it is up to Congress to file charges - i.e. impeach. Did you read the report?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    He did not state he found nothing. He found plenty and now it is up to Congress to file charges - i.e. impeach. Did you read the report?
    Did you miss the part where he didn’t charge Trump? I would LOVE to see congress try and impeach him. It would start a civil war and that’s not hyperbole. People are tired of TDS.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He couldn't charge him because of precedent. I notice you didn't answer the question - did you read the report? Obviously not. Get back with us when you do - especially Section II.

(I don't know what TDS is)

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wrong, mistaken, biased, and blind (particularly with regard to anything political)? Yes to all.
    Any examples of him being factually wrong?

Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's a catch-all for being bothered by anything Trump does. If you're bothered by Trump admitting he would allow a foreign country to give him dirt on his opponents, as King was, you have TDS.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Oh boy, the same guy who says King is biased (aren't we all?) posts TRUMP 2020 in what is supposed to be an apolitical thread.

It'd be cool if we could keep the politics in the politics thread.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Oh boy, the same guy who says King is biased (aren't we all?) posts TRUMP 2020 in what is supposed to be an apolitical thread.

It'd be cool if we could keep the politics in the politics thread.
    This +10
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Trump Derangement Syndrome. It's a catch-all for being bothered by anything Trump does. If you're bothered by Trump admitting he would allow a foreign country to give him dirt on his opponents, as King was, you have TDS.
    Oh. How cute. Must be taken from the Trump move of calling names if people point out the truth. Although it actually could be appropriate for Trumpers who don't believe the truth even when it hits them in the face.

And yes, as someone who has taken an oath to uphold the Constitution, it bothers me greatly to see our laws flaunted, disrespected and broken.

Sorry. Couldn't stop myself. Maybe the admin can move these posts to the right thread. In the immortal words of the Secretary of Energy - OOPS.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Robert De Niro, Martin Sheen, Stephen King, Laurence Fishburne and More Break Down Mueller Report

Brutal. Hollywood types with no legal expertise who think the average person (i.e. non-celebrity) must simply be too stupid to read and understand the report if they come to any contrary conclusion. They live in a delusional bubble.

I'm pretty confident that among the "majority of people" who haven't read the report are the likes of De Niro and Laurence Fishburne and most every Hollywood celebrity. My point isn't political as I could care less what these Hollywood types think. It is to point out the hubris of celebrities lecturing people on subjects upon which they have no greater insight than anyone else. This is code for everyone should agree with their views and the only reason the average person does not is because they are ignorant hillbillies who haven't read the report. It's the kind of ersatz elitist nonsense that helped get Trump elected in the first place.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm pretty confident that among the "majority of people" who haven't read the report are the likes of De Niro and Laurence Fishburne and most every Hollywood celebrity. My point isn't political as I could care less what these Hollywood types think. It is to point out the hubris of celebrities lecturing people on subjects upon which they have no greater insight than anyone else. This is code for everyone should agree with their views and the only reason the average person does not is because they are ignorant hillbillies who haven't read the report. It's the kind of ersatz elitist nonsense that helped get Trump elected in the first place.
    I learned a new word: Ersatz!

Country
    Country Flag

This is code for everyone should agree with their views and the only reason the average person does not is because they are ignorant hillbillies who haven't read the report. It's the kind of ersatz elitist nonsense that helped get Trump elected in the first place.
    There's no code, most people haven't read the report. Heck a number of senators haven't even bothered to read it. They're telling people to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I learned a new word: Ersatz!
    lol I know that word because of Lemony Snicket. Same with Penultimate.

My Collection

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

lol I know that word because of Lemony Snicket. Same with Penultimate.
    Me too!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Beautiful.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great video
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 54 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast