Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • George Bailey (It's A Wonderful Life)

15 45.45%
  • Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones)

18 54.55%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: BMCOAT - Quarter Finals, Bracket 4 of 4

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

awesome!
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Voted for Bailey, myself. I haven't watched It's a Wonderful Life much (they don't seem to repeat it at all in the UK for some reason, even around xmas, before anyone asks! ) but the shit that character goes through, no wonder he came close to topping himself!

And top marks to James Stewart for making the character both funny and tragic in just the right places. Not many actors who can do that these days as well as he could!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

Those who cling to life; Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant has a reputation beyond repute Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I tied it up at 14. Indy all the way.

You can go to small village in Africa and they can tell you who Indian Jones is.
    Check out my website: PopCulturedwithMovieMike
    Add me on Letterboxd: https://www.letterboxd.com/MovieMike80/

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

guys, it looks very alarming now

anyone else who loves real movies and their characters? please?

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

this one is tight! back and forth! gotta love the excitement...
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

...the excitement and the horse it rode in on...

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Now Now Jean.....
    Sloth Love Chunk

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

I know, every time I come into this thread it's a tie, but the numbers keep going up.

Jean, lets just keep our fingers crossed
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lily-sai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    Indiana Jones was one of my nominations, (at least I think) good to see he has made it this far.
    I think I nominated Indy. But anyway, I agree - glad he made it here!
    This is so hard.
    I think I remember now. I nominated Han Solo. But I was thinking Indy too.
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

George is losing again!!!

::bangs head against wall::

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

*watches bear throw temper tantrum*

from a distance
    Sloth Love Chunk

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

ugh... not happy...

you people who are voting for Indy better have at least SEEN It's a Wonderful Life!
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen it but as cute as the little girl was talking about the angel getting wings it was was no where near as cool as when Indy shot the swordsman.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cozener View Post
    I've seen it but as cute as the little girl was talking about the angel getting wings it was was no where near as cool as when Indy shot the swordsman.
    but it's not about the little girl... it's about George.

and don't get me wrong... I love Indiana Jones.
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

See! I can't even remember something cool that George did!

Country
    Country Flag

See! I can't even remember something cool that George did!
    Otter, if you're not joking this time, please watch It's a Wonderful Life once again. Really... I don't know why you rememberd the only corny moment (which isn't, in fact, as corny as that in the context of the movie) and neglect thousand great ones.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course, I'm joking. George is a great guy that always puts others ahead of himself and I do like the movie. I just like Indy more.

Country
    Country Flag

::sigh of relief::

(I wish you liked him more than IJ, though...)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

again

::sigh of relief::

(I wish you liked him more than IJ, though...)
    Yeah, I can't believe any Stewart character is losing!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Country
    Country Flag

i liked him in mr. smith goes to washington....
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by John Blaze View Post
    Yeah, I can't believe any Stewart character is losing!
    Precisely.

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    i liked him in mr. smith goes to washington....
    Why, of course. I didn't nominate Smith because I thought he had no chance, while George did. Well, looks like I was wrong.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

i loved him In Winchester '73. It's in black and white, and besides Tombstone and Josey Wales, it's in my top 5 westerns.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast