Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Micheal Corleone (The Godfather)

17 56.67%
  • Yoda (Star Wars)

13 43.33%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BMCOAT - Quarter Finals, Bracket 3 of 4

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default BMCOAT - Quarter Finals, Bracket 3 of 4

Michael Corleone (Godfather)

Yoda (Star Wars)

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Corleone
    Sloth Love Chunk

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

ummmm did you vote for him cuz it says all for yoda?.....lol

Does whatever a spiderman does.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That is why you fail.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

'til the end of the world rosie real is on a distinguished road rosie real's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

oh my god. really? i have to chose between these two? really?

fuck.

ETA: i'm sorry michael, it's just business.

. . . but i'm paralyzed with not caring very much.
    ~ spike

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

See now (and no offense intended) I think Mike should have been paired with Vito and Yoda with The Joker. But, that's just one man's opinion. Humble as it may be. LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Melike will become famous soon enough Melike's Avatar

Corleone.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

The force is not strong enough for yoda to beat corleone.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

bears don't care either way

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Niether do Pidgeons. What does that MEAN, exactly?

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Weedeater BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE is a jewel in the rough BROWNINGS CHILDE's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

I believe that it means that the ursine, and evidently the avian, populations are indifferent to the intricacies and nuances that might differentiate these two characters.

Since they are both wrong, and in fact, the greatest movie character of all time is Kermit the Frog, only the amphibian population should be concerned.

EDIT: This just in........The greatest movie character of all time is actually Howard the Duck. The amphibian population may resume its complacency, and the avian population regains interest.
    Sloth Love Chunk

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BROWNING'S:

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

I don't want anything to happen to my brother... not while my mother is alive
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post

I believe that it means that the ursine, and evidently the avian, populations are indifferent to the intricacies and nuances that might differentiate these two characters.

Since they are both wrong, and in fact, the greatest movie character of all time is Kermit the Frog, only the amphibian population should be concerned.

EDIT: This just in........The greatest movie character of all time is actually Howard the Duck. The amphibian population may resume its complacency, and the avian population regains interest.
    Dude, That was a CLASSIC retort worthy of mention!!!!! I was Literally Laughing My Ass Off!!!

Well done!!!

Edit: However the feline contingency has weighed in with the "Cat in the Hat" followers, as well as the "Fantasy Creatures" lobby, representing the "Grinch Who Stole Christmas" people. This has apparently lead to a nation-wide species related controversey that, perhaps, only Congress and/or our beloved President can resolve!!!! Andy Rooney has the full report on "60 Minutes" following the game (except on the West coast).

LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

BROWNING'S:
    Seriously, What's with the "Bears"?

It just seems a little "off" unless there is some background thing to it. I'm just curious
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

BROWNING'S:
    Seriously, What's with the "Bears"?

It just seems a little "off" unless there is some background thing to it. I'm just curious
    You see, creatures just can't help who they are. Born this way, is all.

The next natural question is, why I often use the plural form. Well, logically, it's because ursinity has no other spokesman among mankind.

My Mood
    Cynical
    Country
    Country Flag

Haven't you made a few folks here honorary bears? Does this honor not come with a voice?
    Sloth Love Chunk

Country
    Country Flag

yes, but with a voice of a Honorary Bear, which may count for even more than that of an ordinary bear

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Guess I'm just an Old Fart who is clueless. Bears are savage creatures who will maul the living shit out of you if they get the opportunity. They are not cute, cuddly and adorable little Icons. But, as said above, I'm an ancient.

So, Long live Bears!!!!!! (I guess) lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And see...here I was just thinking you were merely trying to provoke people. Guess I was wrong, huh?

If you rescue me

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    And see...here I was just thinking you were merely trying to provoke people. Guess I was wrong, huh?
    Provoke? no way!!!! I just don't "get" the Bear thing and wish someone would explain it!!!!! Truly, I am clueless and I see this "bear" stuff all over the site and feel like I'm on the outside of an inside joke or something.

It sucks getting old!!!!!!!!!!

LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Guess I'm just an Old Fart who is clueless. Bears are savage creatures who will maul the living shit out of you if they get the opportunity.
    Yes, we are.

They are not cute, cuddly and adorable little Icons.
    No, they are not icons. Icons only represent bears. We are, however, what we choose to be, - cute and cuddly, or savage and cruel, or sarcastic and ironic, or loving and caring, or funny and even ridiculous - unless we want to spend the rest of our life in grim seriousness, talking only grown-up stuff like business and shares and investments and diseases, and never trying to take one step aside from what is considered suitable for a so-called "normal grown-up"... surely not sacrificing no particle of our precious grown-up time to stuff like reading 7-volumes sagas and then discussing them, or playing silly word games, or voting on best movie characters... Right? Those deadly serious people don't do that, they don't accept names like Merlin, they just live in their one single habitual dimension, and die there -

Now you are talking!

It sucks getting old!!!!!!!!!!
    Nobody has to. I am not a spring chicken* myself.

*what a weird idea indeed...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Guess I'm just an Old Fart who is clueless. Bears are savage creatures who will maul the living shit out of you if they get the opportunity.
    Yes, we are.

They are not cute, cuddly and adorable little Icons.
    No, they are not icons. Icons only represent bears. We are, however, what we choose to be, - cute and cuddly, or savage and cruel, or sarcastic and ironic, or loving and caring, or funny and even ridiculous - unless we want to spend the rest of our life in grim seriousness, talking only grown-up stuff like business and shares and investments and diseases, and never trying to take one step aside from what is considered suitable for a so-called "normal grown-up"... surely not sacrificing no particle of our precious grown-up time to stuff like reading 7-volumes sagas and then discussing them, or playing silly word games, or voting on best movie characters... Right? Those deadly serious people don't do that, they don't accept names like Merlin, they just live in their one single habitual dimension, and die there -

Now you are talking!
    Ok, sorry but you're wierd!!! Nice, but wierd. I guess I will never get your exestential take on "bears" but go get 'em you're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. I thought there was some joke or something behind it. Ummmm, someday you will have to leave college and join the real world. Word of advice? Leave the "Bears". Until then, Long Live Bears!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

By the way, Just kidding, You do that voodoo that you do so well
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

You know, having lived as long as I have, I strongly suspect I will never have to join the so-called "real world"... speaking about colleges, I happen to be a teacher, for the last 25 years... yes, I am weird, but I hope I stated my credo in the previous post clearly enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast