Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

View Poll Results: Which is the best movie character of all time?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Joker (The Dark Knight)

21 63.64%
  • Vito Corleone (The Godfather)

12 36.36%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BMCOAT - Quarter Finals, Bracket 2 of 4

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by IWasSentWest View Post
    i remember seeing the very first trailer for TDK in theaters, and with it just showing a few clips, and no names or anything. i didn't even realize that the joker was being played by Ledger. i had no idea who the guy was.
    i remember I saw it and looked it up. I didn't know who it was, except to know he was awesome and I had to know who it was.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BROWNINGS CHILDE View Post
    I actually thought Nicholson was a better Joker.
    You're not alone , I've read a lot of posts from users across different forums that feel the same way.

I respectfully disagree. Although Nicholson's turn as the Joker is memorable, you still get that Jack-With-Makeup vibe. Whereas in Ledger's interpretation, there isn't a single trace of the actor in the character, he completely loses himself in his portrayal of the Joker. Nicholson was good, but Heath was just something special.
    I agree with this. It was pretty much just Jack in makeup. (although I've noticed that a lot of the older, established movie stars kinda fall into that trap...these guys just end up playing themselves in every role they're given) I liked his Joker but even back then I felt that he was a little old and out of shape for the part. When that movie came out I thought that Christian Slater would have been a better Joker. But Jack 20 years earlier? That would have ruled.

Michael Keaton is still my favorite Batman though.

Wolf Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer will become famous soon enough Woofer's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

At least we avoided this bullet - without having to use bullet time, no less:

It'll take a lot more than words and guns,
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle.

The hands of the many must join as one.
    And together we'll cross the river.

Puscifer, "The Humbling River"

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i didn't much like keaton as batman....val kilmer FTW!
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    And here is where the joker loses it for me. Sorry Heath!

See you in the clearing Amanda.

Judging by the numbers up there...it's not looking that way.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just remember young lady I can still mess around with the person above you game.

Do not try me.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Brice ... how about a magic trick?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Go ahead....if you want me to throw a few hours of mayhem your way.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I just had some mayhem for breakfast, with a jalapeño pepper on the side

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm waiting then.

If you rescue me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2