Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ***Kids Dying Wish***

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

My wife and I are sending two cards tomorrow.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I sent mine this morning.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Palaver Castle Chef mia/susannah is on a distinguished road mia/susannah's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Consider it done, All my goodmind to this family!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

I just got this on face book...

This week my hug is for little 5 year old Noah Biorkman in Michigan, as he battles for his life with Neuroblastoma. His family celebrated his last Christmas overthe weekend. Visit "Christmas Cards for Noah" Link below to the left, if you want to send a special greeting to a very special, very sick little boy with precious little time left.....

ALL MY LOVE TO YOU NOAH!!!!
    Tag This Photo
    Report This PhotoAdded 13 minutes ago · Comment · Like / UnlikeSara Elle likes this.

Linda L.
    How wonderful that so many of us learned of this youngsters wishes. My mom and I sent a card, as did many of my friends, and also posted this info. on several websites...I hope that he and his family can see how much love there is in the world.I'd like to join you in giving a hug Tina Jo (((hug))) great pic by the way! Happy Christmas to Noah, and GOD bless us everyone!
    6 minutes ago ·

Tina Jo Splendorintheraw
    AW linda, this story touched my heart so deeply on so many levels for very personal reasons. Im SO glad you sent a card, and your friends too. Did you hear that he got 10,000 pieces of mail over the weekend alone?! thats just too incredible. thank you for caring... blessings.....about a minute ago

Well Done everyONE!

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I found this that says he got over 8,000 cards and gifts in 2 days.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/21522646/detail.html
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

John F. Kennedy craig85br is on a distinguished road

Born and raised in Essex, England but currently living in Lille, France
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I would have seen this thread sooner and ben able to send him my wishes as well. I hope the cards brought him and his family great happiness.
    Last edited by craig85br; 11-26-2009 at 02:12 PM. Reason: need to change

Demon of the Prim Tatts4Life will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I bought two Christmas cards! Will be going out in the mail on Monday! Can't believe that I found Christmas cards already!!!!
    the hallmark near our house has had Christmas stuff out since before Halloween. The Mall Santa has been there since the day after Halloween too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2