Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 192 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    I knew everything would be out of my price range, but was curious. Not seeing the items on the Betts site -- anyone have a link or are the listings already taken down? If that's the case, anyone have a list of what they were?
    Here's current list (without Pics):
    (1) GREEN MILE LETTERED "G" - $4850 SOLD

This lettered edition is special in that ALL 6 books are remarqued by artist Mark Geyer and of course this lettered edition has an original art piece from Mark mounted in the traycase. An absolutely STUNNING presentation and an edition coveted by many but owned by only a select few!

(2) CARRIE LETTERED "W" - $4850

This lettered edition is an absolutely stunning piece produced by PS Publishing in the UK. The lettered book comes in a beautiful traycase, and includes an art portolio of all the original artwork done by Glenn Chadbourne plus an original separate Chardbourne art piece. This is only the second copy I've seen for sale since the book was published. ***Owning this book gives you right of first refusal to Lettered "W" of Thinner (forthcoming).

original art for Carrie Lettered

(3) DOLAN'S CADILLAC LETTERED (ask for Letter) - $2750

This lettered edition is an absolutely stunning collectible that rarely ever comes up for sale. This may be the 4th copy I've seen in almost 20 years.

(4) DOCTOR SLEEP LETTERED "I" TRIPLE REMARQUED- $2275 SOLD

This recently issued lettered edition is the fantastic sequel to The Shining and is beautifully crafted. This edition is triple remarqued by Vincent Chong, Glenn Chardbourne and Erin Wells.

(5) THE PLANT S/L I+II+RED EYES OF THE DRAGON ALL INSCRIBED TO JOSH G.- $7999

My understanding of this set was that Josh was the guy who did construction work on the King house at the time. However, reportedly, Josh ran into legal/law troubles in 1985 and as a result he did not receive the inscribed Plant III S/L book. So, King's "inner circle" who received the "full set" received the Plant I at Christmas 1982, Plant II Christmas 1983, Eyes of the Dragon Red Numbered S/L Christmas 1984 and Plant III Christmas 1985. So this is a complete "Josh" set as he was "removed" from the King list and did not receive Plant III. All items in this set are in Fine condition.

(6) SALEM'S LOT S/L RED #66 - $4950 SOLD

This is an incredibly rare state of Salem's Lot S/L, beautifully crafted by Centipede Press many years ago. There were 300 BLACK numbered copies produced and only 100 RED numbered copies that were reserved for Stephen King to essentially be given to his "inner circle" of community. This is only the third copy I've ever seen for sale!!

(7) SALEM'S LOT S/L BLACK #86 - $2200

This is a fan favorite rare state of Salem's Lot S/L, beautifully crafted by Centipede Press many years ago. There were 300 BLACK numbered copies produced....period!

(8) GREEN MILE S/L "PC" with Mr. Jingles REMARQUE- $1500

One of the highly sought after King collectibles (when you can find them) by SubPress. This copy is remarqued in book 1 by artist Mark Geyer - Mr. Jingles!

(9) SECRETARY OF DREAMS LETTERED I + II "PC" - $2350

A really gorgeous Cemetery Dance production of matching Lettered PC copies of Secretary of Dreams volumes I + II.

(10) DOLAN'S CADILLAC S/L #150 MARBLED BOARDS (250 made) - $500 SOLD

A very sweet presentation!.

(11) DOLAN'S CADILLAC S/L #284 CADILLACS on BOARDS (1000 made) - $450 SOLD

A very sweet presentation!. BONUS...Comes in aftermarket slipcase
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Can't believe the Lettered DOLAN'S is still hanging out there…..
    I am too!!!! That and the plant EOTD set

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I knew everything would be out of my price range, but was curious. Not seeing the items on the Betts site -- anyone have a link or are the listings already taken down? If that's the case, anyone have a list of what they were?
    They are all still there. (Top of page) The sold ones have SOLD next to them.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post
    Sold! Just found a nice home in the UK!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the "high-end" King market is alive and well. I would guess that all of these new listings will sell by the end of the week…...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Holy Cr@p! - nice acquisition Jon!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    The Dolan's NOT The plant EOTD SET! I already have part of that set.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah! still nice pickup
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats! The lettered Dolan's is a beautiful book.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations, Jon. Great pick up!

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Jon !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    They are all still there. (Top of page) The sold ones have SOLD next to them.
    Thanks - had to empty my cache to get them to appear, but now I see them. Nice stuff ... can always dream!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Guys.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Jon, congratulations! Looking forward to seeing pics when you get it. Nice work!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Jon, congratulations! Looking forward to seeing pics when you get it. Nice work!!
    Thanks Paul.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, there are still some fantastic items left from today's reveal. Plant/EOTD, SOD Lettered Set, Carrie Lettered and Green Mile S/L with Mr. Jingles!

My guess is that David will wake up to a couple of more emails from the offshore collectors.

Great stuff.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am still accepting early Christmas presents for that EOTD/Plant Set... it is made out to me after all
    Great acquisitions guys. Very jealous.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats guys... There is some damm fine stuff there!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

THE PLANT & EOTD SET IS NOW
    $6,999.00

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

David, how did the pickup go today? Is it going to be epic? First impression? Can't wait to see the listing!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

What I don't like is that another King collector has decided to pack it in.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn, there are still some fantastic items left from today's reveal. Plant/EOTD, SOD Lettered Set, Carrie Lettered and Green Mile S/L with Mr. Jingles!

My guess is that David will wake up to a couple of more emails from the offshore collectors.

Great stuff.

I particularly like the SOD Lettered set, but predictably it has now sold.

It's interesting to see yet another collector wishing to sell their Lettered Carrie, so soon though...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He hasn't... From what I understand.. This is a small part of their collection and they are focusing on other parts of collecting.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    He hasn't... From what I understand.. This is a small part of their collection and they are focusing on other parts of collecting.
    What are you two refering to? Are there more info about that stuff besides tjose 2 statements on Betts page?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Country
    Country Flag

Nice rare item at Betts today!

Listed and Sold within an hour....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 192 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast