Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 192 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

David is an awesome guy.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

***ANNOUNCEMENT***

A NEW REMARQUE PROJECT TO BE UNVEILED POSSIBLY IN NEXT 48 HRS!

ARTIST: PHIL HALE

BOOK: DARK TOWER II: DRAWING OF THE THREE (GRANT 1st ED.)

Artist Phil Hale has remarqued (a remarque is an original sketch/drawing done in a book) 7 1st Grant trade edition copies. It is my understanding that Phil will be doing another 7 remarques sometime in July and as far as I know these will be the ONLY ones done. Phil is a fairly reclusive artist and this is his first ever remarque project.

The first 7 remarques are typical Phil Hale style artwork and are all of the Gunslinger. I cannot say what he will do for the other 7 he plans to do in July.

These 7 remarques will be offered on a 1st come 1st served basis. As soon as I can get this organized, I will post the images on this site at a pre-announced date and time (I am shooting for Saturday around midday which gives my overseas and "Left Coast" friends a fighting chance).

I expect demand to be high and for these to sell out very quickly. Price will be $500 each. You will be limited to purchase one (1) only to be fair to other customers.

If you are unsuccessful in obtaining one of these first 7 remarques, your name will be put on a waiting list in the order that emails are received (time stamp). Hopefully, Phil will remarque another 7 books in July and you will then be given the opportunity to purchase one of those copies.

THIS IS AN EXCITING NEW PROJECT AND WILL BE FOUND ONLY HERE AT BETTS BOOKS!

Expect a further update and specific date and time soon! Check back often!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Too rich for my blood at this time, I'm afraid. Oh well. I'm sure the people that get them will enjoy them.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW!!! That is out of my league..

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I like them, but I don't $500 like them (at least those I see) personally. Still I think it's very cool that this is being offered and I'm sure they'll find very loving homes.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

***6 HOURS UNTIL LAUNCH

UPDATED ANNOUNCEMENT***

A NEW REMARQUE PROJECT TO BE UNVEILED SATURDAY JUNE 2 at 12 NOON EST!

ARTIST: PHIL HALE

BOOK: DARK TOWER II: DRAWING OF THE THREE (GRANT 1st ED.)

RULES: PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR TOP THREE PICKS BY EMAIL ONLY. IF YOUR 1ST CHOICE HAS BEEN CLAIMED, I WILL THEN TRY TO FILL YOUR ORDER WITH PICK #2 OR #3.

Artist Phil Hale has remarqued (a remarque is an original sketch/drawing done in a book) 7 1st Grant trade edition copies. It is my understanding that Phil will be doing another 7 remarques sometime in July and as far as I know these will be the ONLY ones done. Phil is a fairly reclusive artist and this is his first ever remarque project.

The first 7 remarques are typical Phil Hale style artwork and are all of the Gunslinger. I cannot say what he will do for the other 7 he plans to do in July.

These 7 remarques will be offered on a 1st come 1st served basis. As soon as I can get this organized, I will post the images on this site at 12 NOON SATURDAY (this gives my overseas and "Left Coast" friends a fighting chance).

I expect demand to be high and for these to sell out very quickly. Price will be $500 each. You will be limited to purchase one (1) only to be fair to other customers.

If you are unsuccessful in obtaining one of these first 7 remarques, your name will be put on a waiting list in the order that emails are received (time stamp). Hopefully, Phil will remarque another 7 books in July and you will then be given the opportunity to purchase one of those copies.

THIS IS AN EXCITING NEW PROJECT AND WILL BE FOUND ONLY HERE AT BETTS BOOKS!

DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My only question is did you already get one for yourself, David? lol

If you rescue me

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing the reason I can't access Betts books..... is the new web site finally going up?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just accessed it.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I was on my Ipad earlier, your right it's up now... sorry
    My end being glitchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I just accessed it.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There are very good prices listed. Here are a few (IMO) bargains:

BD-29 The Shining, Salem's Lot, Carrie, (No Night Shift) Octopus/Heineman Hardback edition. Inscribed front end paper "To Bob, All best Stephen King" Faux red leather boards with gold stamping, 100% white pages Fine condition, "First Published 1981" to copyright page. Complete and unabridged on spine. Cool pics of Nicholson/Duvall on cover. No printed price on DJ $225 $200 NOW $180

BD-19 Tommyknockers F/F 1st edition. Inscribed "To Bob, best wishes, Stephen King" white pages, sharp corners, overall excellent condition. $225 $200 NOW $180

BD-18 Tommyknockers 1st edition, NF+/NF+, slight edge wear to DJ (almost none). Inscribed "For Larry (and his unnamed wife)- with best wishes, Stephen King 7/8/92" Full number line, white pages, excellent overall condition. $225 $200 NOW $180
    BD-8 Borderlands Lettered "ZZ" Fine in Fine traycase $495
    NOW $445
    BD-9 Quietly Now Lettered "ZZ" Fine in Fine traycase $495
    NOW $445

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Betts just listed a lot of stuff! Some really good deals also!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Too bad the Ubris issues I need were already sold before they were listed but on the other hand, I don't have $1500 lying around so...

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Betts just listed a lot of stuff! Some really good deals also!
    I would have paid more for the Ubris issues, but at least I now know the "going rate".

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Even more stuff posted at Betts!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is this a unknown proof or just a typo in the listing ?

LR9 Eyes of the Dragon US Proof (yellow) $240

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post

I suspect it is a typo and he means THE TALISMAN. I've not heard of TEOTD proof in any color other than green. Might not hurt to send an inquiry though. Maybe it is something really rare, but for $240 I kind of doubt it. David knows what he is doing.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's possible that the covers have faded a bit, making them seem more yellow than green.

John

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by olverts View Post

I suspect it is a typo and he means THE TALISMAN. I've not heard of TEOTD proof in any color other than green. Might not hurt to send an inquiry though. Maybe it is something really rare, but for $240 I kind of doubt it. David knows what he is doing.
    It is a EOTD Green proof....the listing I got said yellow and when I posted it I was picturing Talisman in my head, not EOTD....but it is INDEED EOTD green cover. Sorry for the mix up

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, as long as we are picking on David's typos.......

I found an error on your current inventory page:

Since the book's release, I have only seen 4 of these for sale - period. I know two sold for $1200! The deal is LOTS of Dark Tower owners got shut out because King only signed 800 of these (versus 1500 for LSOE), meaning 700 people could not reserve one. Why take your chances in Grant's lottery for whatever few may be leftover. Grab one of these NOW!

LSOE had 1250 copies....so 450 could not reserve one.
    Last edited by tippy4; 06-30-2012 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Added period to make Shannon happy.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

"LSOE had 1250 copies....so 450 could not reserve one"

You forgot a period. And LSOE should be in italics.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Your period is upside down

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Your period is upside down
    That's because he is on his period!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

It's true.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few new items up at Betts......

- Artwork
    - DT Set with 8 Matching #'s (#163 II - TWTTK) and a 1st 'Slinger!

The # 163 UK TWTTK S/L is available from David separately too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 192 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast