Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 192 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Betts Books

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari - can you give us an idea of what we can expect when it's up and running?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    A functional, user friendly site..

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimimck View Post
    A functional, user friendly site..

Like "Iowabob's"?

Shameless plug, you owe me Iowabob!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

In all seriousness, Betts needs it and you're doing it and I think that is a really great thing for a very deserving guy. David is a very "Class act" and the site needs a facelift, More power to both of you!!!!

Kudo's!!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So when is Bett's going to get a facebook page? I'm sure you have the time to set it up! lol

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If you haven't checked out Betts recently, have a read of his George Mason Award Signing experience...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David,

AWESOME new listings! Looks like they are moving fast!

The remarques on the FDNS S/Ls and Gift Edition are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I got "C", I got "C"!!!!!!!

AKC

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

BETTS IS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (AKA, DAVID)

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did I mention that I got the FDNS S/L # 8 with the AWESOME Chadbourne Remarque (Consignment C)!!!!

Oh, yeah, and the Flatsigned Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon!!!!

AKC

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received a S/L Talisman from David. Don't want to send him an e-mail to let him know it arrived (think he's snowed under at the moment)

So next time you're on here David, I got it and I love it!!!!

Thank you. I think Betts may be the greatest store in the history of the world

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Betts is undeniably the best!!!!! Way to go, David!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yeah, Betts rocks. I always seem to have a book or two reserved from David. In fact, I have two more coming soon, I hope!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I think Betts has a few of these available as well..................

http://www.thedarktower.org/?page=theshiningproject
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I was wanting to see David's story about his trip to Virginia and it was no longer on his site. I got the idea to try and paste his postings here? Randall and David what do you think? Would this be an appropriate place to post current sales? stories? news releases?

On David's website he wrote (11/12/11) :

I am about to post pictures of two AWESOME King-related collectibles.

A die-hard King fan/collector and expert woodworker (Dick Olson) has recently released new, unique and fine Collectible cases for your First Trade Edition of “The Shining". Artists Glenn Chadbourne and Erin Wells have produced hand signed and Lettered, full-color original art pieces that have been carefully affixed to the inside lid of each custom, hand-made wooden tray case, designed to hold the US or UK Trade 1st edition of Stephen King's "The Shining". Each artist has created 26 "Lettered" art pieces for this series. Each art piece is based upon a scene from "The Shining". Engraved in the wooden cover of each and every Tray Case, is an Erin Wells piece featuring The Overlook Hotel and Topiary Interior Art: A-Z Will Be Glenn Chadbourne Originals! AA-ZZ Will Be Erin Wells Originals! Letter Z and ZZ were Reserved For Charity Auctions. Each unique case, made of fine streaked maple, bears the engraved original cover art, a Lettered piece from Glenn Chadbourne or Erin Wells and features a felt bed, ribbon pull and magnetic clasp. This is a stand-alone case. Dick Olson's (DOLSO) finely crafted Wooden Slip and Tray Cases are revered and treasured by Collectors. Here is your chance to own a unique, hand crafted collectible item, with original art by a renowned artist to hold your precious First edition of "The Shining."

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Most IMPORTANT Announcement First:
    HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!!!! I ADORE YOU!!

OK, on to the more mundane Announcement:

THE FIRST SHIPMENT OF SIGNED TRADE 11/22/63 EDITIONS
    JUST ARRIVED. THESE ARE FROM THE BOSTON SIGNING, THUS WERE SIGNED
    BEFORE THE BOOK'S OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE. 9 OF THESE BEAUTIES JUST
    ARRIVED SO THE 1ST NINE CUSTOMERS WHO PREORDERED WILL GET THESE.
    I HAVE ANOTHER 12 SIGNED COPIES COMING FROM YESTERDAY'S SARASOTA
    SIGNING (BEING SHIPPED TOMORROW) AND I SHOULD BE GETTING ANOTHER
    8 SIGNED COPIES FROM ANOTHER SUPPLIER FROM FLORIDA SOON.

I BELIEVE ALL BOOKS ARE SPOKEN FOR, BUT IF I HAVE EXTRAS I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy B-day to your daughter David!!
    Christine

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, Dave's daughter!

John

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday to the youngster!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy 11th birthday, daughter of David!

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Most IMPORTANT Announcement First:
    HAPPY 11TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!!!! I ADORE YOU!!

That's neat, my oldest son turned 11 yesterday too!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Aaron, we should hook to two of them up...oh, wait, y'all live too far apart. LOL

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Aaron, we should hook to two of them up...oh, wait, y'all live too far apart. LOL

Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!!!

My son wants nothing to do with girls...at all.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yet.

John

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Belated Birthday wishes to your daughter, David!!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Betts Books has copies if anyone is still looking for 11.22.63

#### I am taking orders for the Signed Limited version on 11/22/63 issued by Simon & Schuster. I believe only 1000 were done and the lottery was already held. These have been selling on eBay already for $375-$500 (not offered for sale but actually sold at those prices).

I will sell at $360 + S/H. I have now paid for 8 copies and a chance for a couple more. I have MULTIPLE preorders and they are growing. These WILL NOT LAST LONG so get YOUR ORDERS IN NOW (subject to availability of course)

ALSO I WILL HAVE A FEW EXTRA COPIES OF THE SIGNED 1ST TRADE EDITION OF 11/22/63. ORDER NOW AT $295!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 192 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast