Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 192 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,075 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

David, quick question, will there be any possibility of "Xmas Cookie" deliveries to go with the "Thank you's" for the Gofundme donations? Sorry, but I had to ask and I wanted to get my "Xmas Cookies" requests out there early this year!!! lol lol j/k lol

Spoiler:
    Signed "The TDT.Org Cookie monster"!!!

Just as a reminder you can donate here....................................

Remember, Christmas is just around the corner and, Santa is making a list..................!!!!!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David, did you go see the cops?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So either Bob comes on here occasionally still or someone reached out to him because his name is definitely in the donations for Betts.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    So either Bob comes on here occasionally still or someone reached out to him because his name is definitely in the donations for Betts.
    The gofundme was shared a few times on fb as well

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Bob is in Chad and I's Rare King group on Facebook
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Go Fund Me is nice for people who don't know David I suppose.

Sending him the money directly by PayPal F&F doesn't incur any fees and doesn't support Facebook.

I was going to send him some money with GFM, but they tried to get me to give them $7.50. Fuck that.

I'm wanting to help David not Facebook.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Sending him the money directly by PayPal F&F doesn't incur any fees and doesn't support Facebook.

I was going to send him some money with GFM, but they tried to get me to give them $7.50. Fuck that.

You just enter 0.00. Easy peasy. I don’t tip them. And Gofundme takes nothing out of the donations... that “tip” is how they make money Brian... the only fees they take are the CC fees incurred. Just so everyone knows. It’s a good, honest platform for helping people to be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Default Betts Books

I should note... I have tipped a $1 or $2 here and there. But again, you can put in whatever amount you want. They just do “suggested” amounts.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

You just enter 0.00. Easy peasy. I don’t tip them. And Gofundme takes nothing out of the donations... that “tip” is how they make money Brian... the only fees they take are the CC fees incurred. Just so everyone knows. It’s a good, honest platform for helping people to be honest.

Good to know.

Still, I just used PP F&F.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

David,

Might help for us to have a ballpark idea where you stand after GFM & Private donations. Always good to have a goal in mind, not to get into your business or anything. Like I said just a "Ballpark". Assistance doesn't have to end with the Gofundme campaign. At least to me anyway. Want to keep my favorite King seller and establishment going full steam!!! As I said, it's that time of year!!! lol

Also, FWIW I think you should "out" this guy if for no other reason than to let members know to 'Be Wary" when and if dealing with this guy. I can't see any other reason than that he ripped you off and others should be on the look out if they should run into him. JMHO of course.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    David,

Might help for us to have a ballpark idea where you stand after GFM & Private donations. Always good to have a goal in mind, not to get into your business or anything. Like I said just a "Ballpark". Assistance doesn't have to end with the Gofundme campaign. At least to me anyway. Want to keep my favorite King seller and establishment going full steam!!! As I said, it's that time of year!!! lol

Also, FWIW I think you should "out" this guy if for no other reason than to let members know to 'Be Wary" when and if dealing with this guy. I can't see any other reason than that he ripped you off and others should be on the look out if they should run into him. JMHO of course.
    Great idea Bill, very helpful inquiry.
    Interested to hear feedback from David.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, the net from the Go Fund Me is going to be a bit over $2K. I know others have helped in different ways, but only David can clarify.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I did and I call his local cops too...They could care less. I DID file an online complaint with the FBI though...FBI was only place I contacted that was willing to let me file a complaint. Post office struck out, my local police struck out, his local police struck out.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Once again to ALL...THANK YOU for caring! Besides the GoFundMe campaign, several people privately donated to me or bought things and had me add a premium to the sale to keep for myself. I thank you all, people who gave money and ALSO those who just expressed outrage at what this guy did. I really appreciate everyone's support. Thank you.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    David,

At this point. I'd say contributions both public and private are about 60% of what I lost.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

David, quick question, will there be any possibility of "Xmas Cookie" deliveries to go with the "Thank you's" for the Gofundme donations? Sorry, but I had to ask and I wanted to get my "Xmas Cookies" requests out there early this year!!! lol lol j/k lol

Spoiler:
    Signed "The TDT.Org Cookie monster"!!!

Just as a reminder you can donate here....................................

Remember, Christmas is just around the corner and, Santa is making a list..................!!!!!
    Those cookies are the BOMB!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    At this point. I'd say contributions both public and private are about 60% of what I lost.
    That's pretty great!
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    David,

Did you ever get a hold of him to see if he would split the cost with you? Last I heard sounded like he wasn't returning your calls.

Shame the cops and PO don't care.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's great, David! If I weren't in hock to you already, I'd try and throw you a few clams. Maybe Santa will throw ya a bone in the next payment
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Did you ever get a hold of him to see if he would split the cost with you? Last I heard sounded like he wasn't returning your calls.

Shame the cops and PO don't care.
    If there's a plus side to this, it's that he (or, in case his story is true, whoever swiped it) will never, ever, be able to sell it; everyone in the King collecting community is aware, and even 30 years from now it would be flagged immediately.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nobody mentionned the new listings?

A...MISERY LETTERED! "PC" This is artist Rick Berry's copy! Rick has agreed to write a short note and sign it signifying that this is indeed his copy. Misery Lettered copies from Suntup Press may be the most gorgeous King limited yet produced. One of the most sought-after King collectibles today. Signed by Stephen King and both artists including Rick Berry....ALL in New/Fine condition...Rick will ship you directly....BONUS item that Rick just said he will include is the #1 AP Giclee Suntup Cover Print of Black House (there were only 5 Artist Proofs done and this is #1)...size including border is 17" x 10.5"....

$12,500
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Nobody mentionned the new listings?

A...MISERY LETTERED! "PC" This is artist Rick Berry's copy! Rick has agreed to write a short note and sign it signifying that this is indeed his copy. Misery Lettered copies from Suntup Press may be the most gorgeous King limited yet produced. One of the most sought-after King collectibles today. Signed by Stephen King and both artists including Rick Berry....ALL in New/Fine condition...Rick will ship you directly....BONUS item that Rick just said he will include is the #1 AP Giclee Suntup Cover Print of Black House (there were only 5 Artist Proofs done and this is #1)...size including border is 17" x 10.5"....

$12,500
    Been up for weeks. Talked about a lot on FB I seen. I believe with no rights this is thousands too high. I am pretty sure Rick has this number in his head though and is in no rush.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I hope everything is OK because Dave has not done an update in 12 day. But yea, that Misery Lettered plus the bonus stuff sure is cool.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I hope everything is OK because Dave has not done an update in 12 day. But yea, That Misery Lettered plus the bonus stuff sure is cool.
    He updated yesterday and is again today brother.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

OK. Just saw that now. When I went to his site just now it still said the 11th but when I did I refresh, I see the new update. Thanks Kris.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 192 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast