Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 192 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,700 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

100% with RT on this.

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    David, don't waste your good reputation by selling this book. If you are not sure of the signature, then don't sell it.

JF-49 The Green Mile pb screenplay signed by Stephen King (not 100% sure of sig); Fine $150
    I gotta agree here, especially since there is no photo for one to even judge by (I don't seem to see one, so correct me if that is not the case). Why chance it?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

David mentioned today was a family day, so I doubt he will answer today, but I would think he appreciates people mentioning it.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Regarding David's portrait as Father Callahan. I dont remember where it is from.
    According to this link it was planned for DISCORDIA, but was it used elsewhere?
    > https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=fr

Only in Discordia game as far as I know

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    David mentioned today was a family day, so I doubt he will answer today, but I would think he appreciates people mentioning it.
    I appreciate the responses...Yes I should remove the item if I am not sure.....to quote the DT...it felt "hinky" to me.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Regarding David's portrait as Father Callahan. I dont remember where it is from.
    According to this link it was planned for DISCORDIA, but was it used elsewhere?
    > https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=fr

Only in Discordia game as far as I know
    Thanks David for the reply. And on your website, hence where it started to be taken and shared online i guess
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

less than 12 hours to go on the Silent Auction Lettered Misery....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello David,
    Will the final price be shared publicly, so that we can all have an idea of what may the value?
    Thanks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello David,
    Will the final price be shared publicly, so that we can all have an idea of what may the value?
    Thanks
    He says price will be put on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hello David,
    Thanks
    He says price will be put on the website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    $12,000!!! 4 bids over $10,000!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Holy 'effin Moly...

I may need to up my Home insurance estimate on this one! Congrats to Jon and David for an amazing sale.
    Congratulations also to the buyer and everyone else that has one of these on order. Yet another testament (if another was needed) to Paul Suntup's production qualities.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Holy shit !

Country
    Country Flag

This gonna make me regret not investing even in one of those signed limited edition.
    Although I guess the presales were only opened to the owners of the EOTD portfolio, which I didnt buy

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

OMIT

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

This gonna make me regret not investing even in one of those signed limited edition.
    Although I guess the presales were only opened to the owners of the EOTD portfolio, which I didnt buy
    You and me both.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow...
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My guess is that part of the price is due to the rights of first refusal that come with owning a lettered Misery. By getting in now, a buyer will be able to continue to purchase all future Suntup Edition lettered titles, and given the production values of both Dragon Rebound and Suntup Editions, I think that this is a very good long-term investment.

Investment aside, the books are absolutely wonderful and will probably rarely see the secondary market.

So I wouldn't assume that the $12,000 price will necessarily hold for the lettered Misery once future titles are released (although I certainly hope it does!)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree with Lotuz’ logic. No doubt the resell value will still be high, but future lettereds would seem to be a wise factor of this acquisition.

Would also be interesting to know how many bidders made up the 12 bids.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    I agree with Lotuz’ logic. No doubt the resell value will still be high, but future lettereds would seem to be a wise factor of this acquisition.

11 different bidders...winner was only guy who upped his bid with 2 days to go....winner is from France.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

France? Is that a city in Missouri?

One of these days I hope to purchase a book from Bett's again. There are so many listed I would love to have, but right now I owe too many people (and organizations) too much money. Some of them on this site!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

11 different bidders...winner was only guy who upped his bid with 2 days to go....winner is from France.

No shit?
    A FRENCH collector that has that kind of money to throw?

SERIOUSLY??

PS : it's not me

Country
    Country Flag

11 unique bidders. That’s excellent. Congrats to the winner.

WTB:

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Huge outcome. I'm stunned - congrats to all involved! (including you, Jeremy

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    Huge outcome. I'm stunned - congrats to all involved! (including you, Jeremy
    Actually, i've got an idea of whom it could be...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No shit?
    A FRENCH collector that has that kind of money to throw?

SERIOUSLY??

PS : it's not me
    No shit!!!! lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 148 of 192 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 158 ... LastLast