Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 192 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Do you have Cats David? Are they in good health?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes I have 4 cats,,,two that are 12 years old (brother and sister) and two young-uns who are 1.5 (brother and sister from a shelter)

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, I DID get pre-qualified for a second mortgage today.....figured I might as well test the financing water first to see if it was a non-starter....turns out I can afford it.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Well, I DID get pre-qualified for a second mortgage today.....figured I might as well test the financing water first to see if it was a non-starter....turns out I can afford it.
    Good for you! I've been in that house many many years ago on a SKEMERs trip...would love to visit again! Maybe charge rooms to rent out for us vacationers! :-)
    ~Jonathan

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That news knocks me out of my shoes!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright...you're putting me pressure to return to Bangor. I'll hold it until you're moved there!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I will chip in. How much do you need? Way to exciting. Should you start a go fund me campaign?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

I will chip in. How much do you need? Way to exciting. Should you start a go fund me campaign?
    My wife suggested a go-fund-me campaign to me....IF IF IF we were to move forward, I think there exceeds $100,000 in upgrades that we'd want to do while keeping the "period style" of the home...Desperately needs new kitchen, bathrooms, floors redone etc. A lot of $$ and a lot of work.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

My wife suggested a go-fund-me campaign to me....IF IF IF we were to move forward, I think there exceeds $100,000 in upgrades that we'd want to do while keeping the "period style" of the home...Desperately needs new kitchen, bathrooms, floors redone etc. A lot of $$ and a lot of work.

IMO. that's a bit of a stretch, unless it's similar to the Michael Whelan art exhibit and books(s) done by Baby Tattoo. Tiers to donate/ "fund", and something for the donation.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that lettered IT sold on Betts on best offer. At 8400 asking, a reasonable best offer would be above 7k conservatively, so it sold for more than the triple Remarqued one that David sold a number of months back. That's impressive
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Wow, that lettered IT sold on Betts on best offer. At 8400 asking, a reasonable best offer would be above 7k conservatively, so it sold for more than the triple Remarqued one that David sold a number of months back. That's impressive
    Correct...book sold over $7k and zero remarques....a bit unreal!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IT is DOING VERY WELL on all fronts. Crazy.... shocked the proof you have listed hasn't gone yet David!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Thought I'd share a Betts story. Awhile back David sold me a couple Gunslinger 1/1 DJs in NF and VG condition. One of them was price clipped and sent by mistake. He sent me an unused Fine DJ to replace it at no additional cost that was obviously worth much more.

I ended up passing it along to a fellow member at cost since a senior member had generously given me a fantastic deal on a DJ in the same condition previously.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I haven't checked this thread in a while (because I hate moaning and sometimes even groaning over books I want but can't afford), but is it true that a lettered Cemetery Dance IT sold for over $7000? I find that hard to believe!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I haven't checked this thread in a while (because I hate moaning and sometimes even groaning over books I want but can't afford), but is it true that a lettered Cemetery Dance IT sold for over $7000? I find that hard to believe!
    Believe it And a matching numbered IT and IT art portfolio sold for 3900 on ebay not too long ago. Probably the zenith for both for the time being, at least until the market 'unsaturates' for a little while

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...p2047675.l2557
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Gee...I could sure use $10,900...must...resist...temptation...to...sell.. ...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There have been a few go for $7k +.... and Bett's sold about 12 S/L's for $2k each.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Believe it And a matching numbered IT and IT art portfolio sold for 3900 on ebay not too long ago. Probably the zenith for both for the time being, at least until the market 'unsaturates' for a little while

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...p2047675.l2557
    David at Betts has a matching set right now for $3500.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...is it true that a lettered Cemetery Dance IT sold for over $7000? I find that hard to believe!
    Does the market for lettereds move around that much, given the extremely small run and the fact that many simply won't be on the market at all? Long run (as collectors and the author, um, "age"), sure, but nearer term I wonder how much it really does (not that I'm buying anytime soon).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

IT seems to be cooling off....I was lucky to get a supply of S/Ls and they FLEW out of here in minutes...now I have one listed for days at $2000 and no takers so far...plus I have a matching S/L and Portfolio but S/L has kick-ass Erin Wells remarque...listed at $3900....and yes a matching set (minus the remarque) DID sell on eBay at $3900 and I DID sell a lettered IT (actual letter) for more than $7,000.

Country
    Country Flag

IT seems to be cooling off....I was lucky to get a supply of S/Ls and they FLEW out of here in minutes...now I have one listed for days at $2000 and no takers so far...plus I have a matching S/L and Portfolio but S/L has kick-ass Erin Wells remarque...listed at $3900....and yes a matching set (minus the remarque) DID sell on eBay at $3900 and I DID sell a lettered IT (actual letter) for more than $7,000.
    I was JUST thinking the same thing. They were also selling on another group like hotcakes. I think the people that wanted them.. got them. The next frenzy will be after the trailer drops for Chapter 2 in a couple years.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will have new listings to post early this coming week....I've been having trouble saving on my website on my laptop...my 24-year-old techie son spend an hour today and it seems I have an operating system issue he cannot seem to fix....website software appears to be ok he said...Needless to say, I'll have to take my laptop in for service...In meantime, I can trot out my OLD laptop to update the site and answer some emails. Glad I kept it and did not donate it. So be patient with me as I have tech issues with this laptop (only affecting my website software)...everything else seems to function fine.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

A bit under the weather here (since Sunday night)...fallen behind on charging people and answering some emails...I'll get there...at other job now, just taking a break.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just got my S\L Regulators. Haven't seen it yet (still at work). The S\L SK I got is fantastic. I just wish I could afford those other really expensive ones. Oh well, I will get what I can get and be happy. BTW, I have to say again how great it is to deal with Dave.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

David just posted some new listings!
    ~Jonathan

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 192 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast