Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 192 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Update from Smuggler's Notch resort in VT. Family joins me tonight (been here solo since Sunday night)...first time in almost 20 years we've ever come separately but two younger kids had school/work they could not miss. Oldest son (CPA now) is in his busy season so he was not coming regardless. Internet was down all day yesterday (frustrating as hell)....ski conditions here actually worst since we've been coming as too warm last 2 weeks. I skied Monday and Tues mornings when it was still cold enough but not afternoon as snow too soft for me. Today, rain and 55 degrees so making this a work/play day...Freeze coming tonight so likely a skating rink here til we leave Sunday and expecting only half iof trails to be open by tomorrow as rain continues to deteriorate conditions. Still, here are a few pictures I took while conditions were still cold enough/decent Monday and Tuesday...

This next one is my favorite trail here....you can see the base area far below...just over the snow you see it is kinda straight down, but wide, thus a single black diamond but for me challenging enough. You get down to base/lift in a big hurry!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SUPER COOL!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry the snow hasn't been better, but those pictures are beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

In Buenos Aires we had the worst hot weather days-in-a-row ever. It's been at least 98.6 since February 22th. I really can't take it anymore so you don't have an idea how much I envy you, David

And then I listen to people denying global warming...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

We went from record temps and rain to BIG FREEZE...Rained and almost 60 degrees here on Wednesday that destroyed what little snow was still left and then temps plunged with a little natural snow plus some snowmaking...Thursday was a bust here for my daughter and I (although son skied whole day)....yesterday was cold and much better conditions (although on 3 mountains only 50% of trails open)....last day skiing here and it is -16 degrees with winds of 25 mph and gusting...gonna be a FRIGID day...high temps predicted at 5 degrees.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That's East Coast skiing folks....we're kind used to the variability....not happy but you start taking what you can get.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy the skiing and peaceful fluctuating weather. We finally got a really good winter out here (well a 2.5 hr drive to Tahoe from here).
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

BLIZZARD here....we got 8+ inches of snow and high winds up til an hour ago...now rain to be followed by more snow....supposed to get 12-18 inches but rain may tamp that forecast down......EVERYTHING closed today, schools, restaurants, grocery stores etc. Everyone staying inside today (except to shovel!). I'm one of those weirdos who LOVES shoveling snow! HATE raking leaves, but snow....bring it on!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    BLIZZARD here....we got 8+ inches of snow and high winds up til an hour ago...now rain to be followed by more snow....supposed to get 12-18 inches but rain may tamp that forecast down......EVERYTHING closed today, schools, restaurants, grocery stores etc. Everyone staying inside today (except to shovel!). I'm one of those weirdos who LOVES shoveling snow! HATE raking leaves, but snow....bring it on!
    LOL I hate both.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    LOL I hate both.
    And that is why I moved from philly to NorCal - I can drive 2 plus hours to visit, see, play in the snow in Tahoe - but no more shoveling. Have a fun snow day
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am one of those crazy people that left the cold land for warmer pastures, but ended up missing the snow. Enjoy, David!

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Dave, Got over a foot in my neck of the woods, you can come and be a weirdo in my driveway if you want.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Only about 9 inches in Astoria, but was really windy in the morning.
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

We don't get snow in England, especially in the north. The closest we get is light drizzle...
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

77 degrees and beautiful here. We have had quite a bit of rain this year, but we needed it. Now enjoying "spring" here.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Currently in Ålesund, Norway. Massive wind chill - Bloody freezing.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Snow Flurries And 27 degrees here in East-tennessee

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sunny here!!!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    However, God turns on the oven in a month or so!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Sunny here!!!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    It's already on preheat. Hit 91 by me today.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Sunny here!!!! lol lol

Spoiler:
    It's already on preheat. Hit 91 by me today.
    Yeah, I suppose you're right!!!! LOL LOL Still nice in the evenings & Mornings though.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

We just planted our tomatoes this weekend
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    We just planted our tomatoes this weekend

Umm, good to know!!! lol j/k lol

Spoiler:
    Pizza for all in a few months? lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

In the 80's in the Med!

Gunslinger Apprentice Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14 will become famous soon enough Lovejoygirl14's Avatar

Does bettes books sell art as well? im looking for the art Ned Dameron recently did for cemetery dance for the stand. Can anyone help me please?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 192 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast