Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Betts Books

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I don't know what is going on but I haven't received an order above $125 in like 10 days! Tax man bite? I don't know.

I wish I could buy stuff off you matey, but like you I need to generate funds
    Calla Wolf

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know what is going on but I haven't received an order above $125 in like 10 days! Tax man bite? I don't know.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Hey, you are forgetting me.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Hey, you are forgetting me.
    OK, maybe it's been a week feels like a long while though, and I appreciate your business J.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

2 sales in a hour today though

Gunslinger Apprentice Cujo56 is on a distinguished road Cujo56's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just did my daily check of the website. Why, oh why does there have to be so many great things available to purchase?
    I have a certain amount of money I can spend (wife put foot down ) and I've made a list with different options of items.
    I just can't decide!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

So, what's on your wishlist?

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    2 sales in a hour today though
    Aye, Thankee sai

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG BIG, (HUGE EVEN) SPRING SALE EVENT TO COMMENCE AT BETTS BOOKS ON WEDNESDAY APRIL 28th!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

John

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I missed that signed Cycle of the Werewolf.

Do things that are on hold sometimes go back on sale? Because that's one good price.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

My guess: Things on hold only go back on sale if the buyer for some reason backs out.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You have a PM, David.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking forward to the sale, David!.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Tomorrow folks...I have a TON of stuff to upload tomight or in the wee hours. I cannot make it absolutely fair time wise for the whole world as to when I upload the data to the site. Wish I could. I hope some of it appeals to you folks. There will be new items I purchased, some reduction in price of consignment items, some price cuts of existing books on the site etc. There may be as many as 100 different price cuts...some small some large.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Site already loaded and refreshing in some hours
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would just like to thank David for helping me over the last few weeks. As a new collector building a collection, I have been trying to track down some older books that many of the veteran collectors have had for a long time. David has helped me locate two books that I was looking for and I couldn't be happier. He is a great business owner and knows how to treat his customers. For that, I say thank you David, and I'm sure I will be making more purchases from Betts in the future.

Eric

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I would just like to thank David for helping me over the last few weeks. As a new collector building a collection, I have been trying to track down some older books that many of the veteran collectors have had for a long time. David has helped me locate two books that I was looking for and I couldn't be happier. He is a great business owner and knows how to treat his customers. For that, I say thank you David, and I'm sure I will be making more purchases from Betts in the future.

Eric
    Eric-
    Many thanks for the kind words, but don't tell anyone that I gave you store credit to say those things....

Truely, I think owning Betts was my true calling in life and I adore the job, the interaction with all of you....just everything.

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've always enjoyed working with David, but that's nothing new.. lol

Dude knows his stuff.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

DOH! I was probably one of the first to eyeball David's Spring Sale items (due to his staying up late and me being in a different time zone) but I totally missed out on the Green Mile #2 proof! I simply didn't see it... and now it's gone

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

David
    great sale!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Calla_Wolf is on a distinguished road Calla_Wolf's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed

I agree. Wish I had money

Car bill's just landed on my wallet - $1000 (timing belt snapped)
    Calla Wolf

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Calla_Wolf View Post
    I agree. Wish I had money

Car bill's just landed on my wallet - $1000 (timing belt snapped)
    Same here. Brakes and a couple rotors = $600. New toilet = $200. Just how much that Gunslinger would've come to with shipping.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

You've got a toilet in your car?

Country
    Country Flag

I noticed that several items have already been sold, so for those who'd like to share: please post your Bett's Spring Sale acquisition here

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast