Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 192 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, true. I keep telling myself I don't need to do it ALL at once...it would be too massive an undertaking. My goal is to get some new stuff listed in next 4 days. Will do rest in another upload later.

Pipes bursting damage....lost some EMPTY unmade boxes stored in garage...no books were harmed in any way. Pain in the ass though...it has been one thing after abother so far in 2016...my luck will soon change! It always does!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pulling for you to get through all this, David. Better times ahead!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Yeah, true. I keep telling myself I don't need to do it ALL at once...it would be too massive an undertaking. My goal is to get some new stuff listed in next 4 days. Will do rest in another upload later.

Pipes bursting damage....lost some EMPTY unmade boxes stored in garage...no books were harmed in any way. Pain in the ass though...it has been one thing after abother so far in 2016...my luck will soon change! It always does!
    Heyyy, here he is! That's excellent news that no stock was damaged. And yes, just take it bloody easy dude - you've had a hell of a 2016 so far.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sorry to hear about the pipes and water - hopefully the weather back east is a getting better for you - as well as the latest bumps in the road. looking forward to new listing too

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK Neil Gaiman fans.....I am selling my entire Neil Gaiman collection and am EXCLUSIVELY listing it here (and over in the Calvin's Corner area) and am going to delay listing on my Betts Books site to give you all a chance FIRST.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you want a book, you must email me at david@bettsbooks.com. DO NOT send me PMs on this site as I am not here all that often, and DO NOT try to claim a book by a subsequent post in this thread as, again, I'm just not here regularly enough. Books will be sold first come first served basis. I will try to organize the list below by title, but there may be a few out of place...

On to the listings (assume book, dust jacket, slipcase or traycase are generally Fine condition unless I state an obvious flaw I noticed):

American Gods (Hill House) S/L #323 in slipcase...slipcase has 1 corner scrunch (others Fine), book is fine; ***HAS matching #323 The Readers Copy booklet!!!...............$550
    American Gods (Hill House) extra Readers Copy S/L #341.............$100
    American Gods (Headline) uncorrected proof flatsigned by Neil Gaiman.......$250
    American Gods (Wm. Morrow) uncorrected proof double flatsigned by Neil Gaiman on outside letter on cover of book and also flatsigned inside plus "Sweet Dreams" inscription couple with a small Remarque of two eyes by Neil himself.....$350
    American Gods (Headline) 1st edition flatsigned by Neil Gaiman........$150
    Angels & Visitations LETTER "V" of only 26 issued.......$750
    Mirrormask LETTER "G" in awesome cloth traycase as issued (only one I ever saw)........$750
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #91 with matching Notebook.......$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #83 with matching Notebook........$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #90 with matching Notebook........$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/L #92 with matching Notebook........$250
    Anansi Boys (Hill House) S/" #PC with ORIGINAL Spider Remarque by artist Dagmara Matuszak, flatsigned by Matuszak and dated 2011; Fine- book in Fine slipcase...NO Notebook but a RARE remarqued S/L copy of Anansi Boys.........$275
    Anansi Boys (Wm. Morrow) uncorrected proof #95/450..........$250
    Anansi Boys (Wm. Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman...........$70
    Anansi Boys (Wm. Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman and dated 9/30/05................$75...SOLD!
    Anansi Boys (Wm Morrow) 2nd printing flatsigned by Gaiman................$45
    Ryhme Maidens rarest state 1/10 never opened by me................$500
    Murder Mysteries (Biting Dog Press) S/L #188/250 only copy I ever saw for sale..............$750
    Smoke and Mirrors (SubPress) S/L $485/500.....hard to find.......$399
    Smoke & Mirrors (Cemetery Dance) S/L #247/400 signed by many including Gaiman and Joe Hill.......$150
    Smoke & Mirrors (Avon Books) Proof...inscribed by Neil Gaiman "Best, Mirrors + Dreams, Neil Gaiman"....Fine-......$175
    The Graveyard Book (SubPress) S/L #292/500.....super rare and hard to find and gorgeous S/L........$495
    The Graveyard Book (Bloomsbury) 1st edition HC flatsigned by BOTH Gaiman and artist Riddell.............$200
    The Graveyard Book (Harper) advanced reading edition unsigned......$100
    The Graveyard Book (Harper) advanced reading edition FLATSIGNED by Gaiman and Dave McKean!..............$200
    The Graveyard Book (Bloomsbury) 1st edition hardcover flatsigned by Gaiman ***Headstone Remarque Suzy.......$225
    The Graveyard Book (Bloomsbury) one of 1500 copies still in shinkwrap signed by Gaiman and illustrator......$150..SOLD
    Stories S/L #171 - new copy................$299
    Neverwhere (Wm Morrow) S/L # unknown as this is still sealed in original cardboard shipping case (never opened); very rare......$450
    Neverwhere (Avon Books) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..................$99
    Coraline (Bloomsbury) 10th Anniversary limited Edition; signed copy in slipcase shrinkwrapped; sticker outside says #1093..............$100
    Coraline (HarperCollins) 1st edition hardcover unsigned..................$35
    Coraline (HarperCollins) 1st edition hardcover unsigned in brodart cover..............$35.. SOLD!
    Coraline (HarperCollins) ARC Proof DOUBLE SIGNEDE by Gaiman and McKean!...................$150
    Coraline (HarperCollins) ARC Proof flatsigned by Gaiman +++MOUSE REMARQUE!!...............$175
    Coraline (Bloomsbury) uncorrected Proof Copy FLATSIGNED by Gaiman +++MOUSE REMARQUE......$175
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Headline) 1st edition flatsigned......$75
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Wm Morrow) S/L #701 never opened deluxe signed edition.......$150
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Headline) S/L #38/260 + audio book!.....................$350..SOLD!
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Headline) S/L #290/700 version (smaller book)...............$125
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..........$75
    Ocean at the End of the Lane (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..........$75 (a second copy same as above)
    Interworld (SubPress) S/L #309 signed by both Gaiman and Reaves......$250
    Interworld Limited #374 _ MATCHING Silver Dream S/L #374...............$199
    Trigger Warning (Headline) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman and #190 - brand new!........$125
    Trigger Warning (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman..................$75
    Hansel & Gretel 1st edition flatsigned by BOTH Gaiman and Mattotti.........$99
    Miranda (Hill House) S/L #30......rare copy.......$225
    Fortunately The Milk (Bloomsbury) 1st edition shrinkwrapped flatsigned by Gaiman in slipcase (for Foyles).......$175
    The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.............$45
    The Truth is a Cave in the Black Mountains 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman...........$45 (a second copy)
    Good Omens PROOF! Fine- (very minor wear to cover)............$175
    The Sandman (DC Comics) "The Kindly Ones" inscribed by Gaiman to Scott and REMARQUED by Gaiman too!........$75
    Stardust (Wm Morrow) S/L in shrinkwrap.......................$150
    Stardust (Spike) special Adv Edition Advanced Reading Copy inscribed by Gaiman "Mike Go and catch a falling star....in slipcase........$150
    Stardust (Spike) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman +++REMARQUED too!.......$175
    The Facts in the Case of the Departure of Miss Finch (Dark Horse Books) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    The Facts in the Case of the Departure of Miss Finch (Dark Horse Books) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    Fragile Things (Wm Morrow) 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman......$100
    Odd + Frost Giants 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    Odd + Frost Giants 1st edition flatsigned by Gaiman.......$75
    The Sleeper and the Spindle (Harper) flatsigned by Gaiman.......$55

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bett's site has it that there is 3 days of postings coming.... starting today. I need a fix.. hahaha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

NS12 - Nightmares & Dreamscapes UK Hodder & Stoughton holiday edition in green slipcase with facsimile Stephen King signature. ***There are 2 versions of slipcase with Xmas label and without; this copy is without label on slipcase F/F - $75

2 versions

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    NS12 - Nightmares & Dreamscapes UK Hodder & Stoughton holiday edition in green slipcase with facsimile Stephen King signature. ***There are 2 versions of slipcase with Xmas label and without; this copy is without label on slipcase F/F - $75

2 versions
    What am I missing here,,,are there more than 2 versions of N&D Xmas version in slipcase. I don't profess to know it all (that's a fact you can bank)...if there are more versions, explain please.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

The recently uploaded pictures are not showing up for me. Getting the "broken link" icon instead. Anyone else with this problem?

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    The recently uploaded pictures are not showing up for me. Getting the "broken link" icon instead. Anyone else with this problem?
    Yes, me too. No pics

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ugh, may be a server issue...I use Blue Host and it takes EONS to get a tech person on phone. I can't address until later this morning.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

stupid, stupid.....I forgot that when I upload pictures from my computer, I have to synch those files to the server in the Art folder first...THEN I can update the whole Inventory file to make pictures show.

Fixed...I synched the Art file.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

2 versions
    What am I missing here,,,are there more than 2 versions of N&D Xmas version in slipcase. I don't profess to know it all (that's a fact you can bank)...if there are more versions, explain please.
    There is only one version. The sticker can come off quite easily.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

2 versions
    There is only one version. The sticker can come off quite easily.
    DOH! (feels stupid)...never occurred to me! So many stickers you WANT to take off are pains in the arse, so I always think of stickers as problematic to remove. Thank you Alan for enlightening me!~

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I think David just listed a few more things! I had to grab the UK S/L of Under the Dome. ( at least, I HOPE I did!) Can't wait to see what else he has on the way

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I think David just listed a few more things! I had to grab the UK S/L of Under the Dome. ( at least, I HOPE I did!) Can't wait to see what else he has on the way
    Hmmm... I don't see that listed in the new items. Unless your talking about the one from a couple months ago?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hmmm... I don't see that listed in the new items. Unless your talking about the one from a couple months ago?
    It's new to her.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    It's new to her.
    I thought my page wasn't updating smarty pants. Sometimes people can see the Betts page before others for some reason. I was trying to clarify...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    It's new to her.
    I thought my page wasn't updating smarty pants. Sometimes people can see the Betts page before others for some reason. I was trying to clarify...
    Lol, sorry guys. It said new on the listing # so I thought he just posted it. I suppose it could have been there for a couple of months but if so, I'm surprised it lasted that long. I think David did a great deal on it and I'm happy to have found it through him.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

So many books, so little money ...

Country
    Country Flag

He listed items D1 to D18 today. They were not there yesterday.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you. Just saw a few more new listings. From what I gather scrolling through some of these threads, you've probably bought everything already I definitely have to look at your collection thread when I have several hours to kill!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Legends S/L went quickly... hoping someone here got it!
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you. Just saw a few more new listings. From what I gather scrolling through some of these threads, you've probably bought everything already I definitely have to look at your collection thread when I have several hours to kill!
    Betts have had nothing I want for many years. I have all the Signed Numbered editions, but there is never any of the Lettered ones I have on my signature below for sale.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

SL-4, for Mr. RT's eyes only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 192 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast