Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 192 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hey guys - David wanted me to let you know that his internet access and phone has been down since 2:04 AM and he doesn't have access to betts or any website for that matter. His service should be up by noon again.

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know why... but while watching 10+ hours of Hillary-gate today, every time I saw the chairman of the Senate committee, I thought of David....

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post
    I don't know why... but while watching 10+ hours of Hillary-gate today, every time I saw the chairman of the Senate committee, I thought of David....

LOL Now that's not fair to, David!!! LOL

However, that is one face that goes with the name there now isn't it? LOL LOL LOL I wonder who cuts his hair? LOL I was watching the hearings for a bit, but it never ceases to amaze me how long these guys can talk without saying anything!!! LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

LOL kinda looks like him eh?

On a side note... who is pumped for David to get back to normal???
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam DanaR will become famous soon enough DanaR's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I just purchased a book from him, he was very quick to respond to my questions even though he was in the middle of a chaotic move, from the sound of it. I'm going to be a return customer, I saw several things I'd like to own.
    "My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanaR View Post
    I just purchased a book from him, he was very quick to respond to my questions even though he was in the middle of a chaotic move, from the sound of it. I'm going to be a return customer, I saw several things I'd like to own.
    Hands down, the best online store for all things King!!!!

Spoiler:
    The owner is cool, too!!! LOL LOL He looks just like "Father Callahan" for some reason. Spooky, right??? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David is fantastic. I guarantee you will be sending him more money in the future!

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Boomme View Post

When I saw this photo of Mr Growdy I thought it was a young David. That's funny. Here is how he looked July 12 in Maine. That was a great day!!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That can't be David, no priest suit. Seriously though, I have never met him but picture his Father Callahan image when I think about him.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Davids a way better looking dude than that guy.
    Just saying, in a "my bro does not look like that dork" kind of way.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    EVERYONE-

Just a heads up from your Caretaker..... we close on the sale of our home on September 30th, we are renting back from the buyers for 2 weeks and then close on our new downsized home on October 16th. As you can imagine, I will be disrupted for a period of time for the move...before to pack....the weekend of Oct 16-18 for actual move....and afterward to unpack....

I will personally be packing and transporting my personal collection from this home to the new one....it numbers close to 500 books and scares me to death, which is why I am doing that part myself. There is no way I can bubblewrap and pack that many books so I am going to CAREFULLY put books in boxes and handle them as little as possible prior to the move across town.

For those of you who are eternally curious....after October 16th my new address will be 130 Curtis Terrace, Fairfield CT 06825....my Betts phone number should remain the same.....if you know Zillow.com at all, you can type in my new address and see the real estate listing pictures of the new house.....there is a bedroom/office not pictured on that site which is immediately to the right of the front door. Maybe a 10'/10' room which I plan to use as my office.
    The new place is beautiful!!! Hope the move went well!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

New listing. Davis is back to business !!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Will take a bit to catch up everyone, but I'm here in my new office/home. I have a slog of emails to attend to, and I know I owe people books. Will do my best.

Also, moving gave me a chance to look at every one of my collectibles to pack and then unpack. Nothing fancy, super rare or anything, but I culled out more than 4 big boxes of stuff I am going to eventually list on the Betts site for sale that were once part of my collection....I need the room and as importantly, I need to rebuild finances after the move and because I bought a few high priced items in the last 3-4 months so my cash is pretty low. Like I said, some nice things but nothing I would consider to be "Oh WOW" types of items.

THANK YOU ALL for being patient with me. I know I'm slow, perpetually behind, and all that, but you people are the GREATEST! I value every one of you. THX

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David, may I say... glad to have you back. Finish unpacking and get back to Bett's! I am not alone in MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSING YOU! Lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

but you people are the GREATEST!
    Yes. Yes we are.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. You're the best!

John

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

THANK YOU ALL for being patient with me. I know I'm slow, perpetually behind, and all that, but you people are the GREATEST! I value every one of you. THX
    Don't forget I have bought and paid for all the items listed on my signature. I have paid you for them all, remember!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dana-

Am slow to ramp up but we are all good. Got your 1st payment. Am going to ship you early as a favor to a 1st time customer and as you are new to the boards here.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dana-

Am slow to ramp up but we are all good. Got your 1st payment. Am going to ship you early as a favor to a 1st time customer and as you are new to the boards here.
    And there ya go. David is the man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy your new home, brother David! When you get settled, please post pics of your new home office and personal collection set-up!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Patrick will do!

Along the Path of the Beam DanaR will become famous soon enough DanaR's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dana-

Thanks SO much, David!
    "My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger."

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone surprised that the crazy rare items David has up have not sold yet????
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If the price was right, they would have sold right away.

The Carrie ARC is fairly common, and the letter is a photocopy.
    If I was paying $16,000 for the "Christmas Card" set, I would want them signed by "Steve" and not "Stephen". "Steve" denotes a friend and not just an acquaintance.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone surprised that the crazy rare items David has up have not sold yet????
    Not really. At that price, it's a very limited market that would be interested in that set. So, either those individuals will jump on it, or it'll likely sit for awhile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 192 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast