Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 192 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just refreshed again. Some really great auction stuff. The green mile proofs are really neat. Another complete DR set. Lettered Misery and Lettered IT. All great stuff. All way to rich for my blood but good luck to who ever bids and wins.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Just refreshed again. Some really great auction stuff. The green mile proofs are really neat. Another complete DR set. Lettered Misery and Lettered IT. All great stuff. All way to rich for my blood but good luck to who ever bids and wins.
    Yeah would really love the Misery Lettered. Y is even the letter I have with my CD DoubleDay Years and IT Lettered. But it is WAY out of my price range.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Minimum prices were set by consignees.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

WAY more stuff to list!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Wow, the latest additions are pretty sweet.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Not looking, not looking........
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Today is the last day for the auction. I hope it went well.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thought it was the 17th?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Thought it was the 17th?

Oh wow

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Thought it was the 17th?

Oh wow must have changed it no?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Thought it was the 17th?

Oh wow

Oh wow indeed
    "They will close for bidding on Tuesday December 11th at 12:00 noon EST"

My Mood
    Cool

I don't think he changed it Kris. Dave said they would go for two weeks and I think this was the planned second week.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Not looking, not looking........
    Gahhhhh! I looked, there goes the bank account...
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Cool

Just under two hours. Better make it quick you guys.

My Mood
    Cool

Can't wait to see the results.

My Mood
    Cool

two pending confirm and two no bids.
    Green Mile proof (no price listed yet)
    Lettered Misery (no price listed)

Dragon Rebound set no bids
    IT lettered no bid
    Can't wait to see what the that are pending went for.

Country
    Country Flag

What is most interesting is that someone paid $12500 for the Berry PC copy of Misery. I find that... just fascinating.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Yea. That is fascinating. I guess because it has providence from some one in the King world.

Country
    Country Flag

Yea. That is fascinating. I guess because it has providence from some one in the King world.
    Hmmmmm that’s not why I think. I think it’s because it’s a lettered Misery. PC or not...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Hmmmmm that’s not why I think. I think it’s because it’s a lettered Misery. PC or not...

Well, all of them have been going pretty high lately. I don't know. It's out of my wheelhouse any way. Congrats to those who got the auction,
    and I hope the person who bought the PC one really is happy.

Gunslinger Apprentice LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough LetoAtreides will become famous soon enough

Lettered IT has sold as well. Assuming the Misery bid is completed, the only thing left from the auctions is the Dragon Rebound set. It's available now at the minimum bid price: $14k. Let David know if you want it!

My Mood
    Cool

Well that's cool that the IT went as well. Man, if I only had a spare $14k. Oh well.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoyed the holiday tradition stories and pics David! I want to get onboard the eat all you want night!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Enjoyed the holiday tradition stories and pics David! I want to get onboard the eat all you want night!
    My kids LIVE for "Choose Your Own" day lol! Taking time off for family. Tomorrow, taking both boys skiing in VT.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hey David. My copies of Ubris are signed by King with early signatures.

I bought them from a shop called Betts Bookstore in 2007.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 192 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast